Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:41:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Asia Cup T20 cricket matches discussions and predictions  (Read 5099 times)
wearepoor

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 11:52:30 AM

India have lost only one match out of the last 10 matches in T20 format. Australia were white washed by India, followed by 2-1 series win against Sri Lanka and now unbeaten in Asia Cup. I think India will easily win this match, only an extraordinary performance by Bangladesh can change the result of the match.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
imbest

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 04:58:45 PM

India have lost only one match out of the last 10 matches in T20 format. Australia were white washed by India, followed by 2-1 series win against Sri Lanka and now unbeaten in Asia Cup. I think India will easily win this match, only an extraordinary performance by Bangladesh can change the result of the match.
Yes you are right,Bangladesh need to play their best cricket tomorrow.India is a big team but my support goes to my country Bangladesh.I hope we are going to watch an interesting match between India vs Bangladesh in Asia cup 🏆 t20 final.
futurebit640

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 05:19:10 PM

Tomorrow Final match India is the fav team but we can't under estimate Bangladesh because they are in good form now and they showing aggresiveness and Confident in batting & bowling side so they come back any time India had experience with bangla previous ODI match so tomo match will be quite interesting If Bangladesh takes 1st batting and did 150+ score means it will be very difficult to chase that score because Bangla have very good bowling line up will see waht happend tomorrow.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 05:45:09 PM

Tomorrow Final match India is the fav team but we can't under estimate Bangladesh because they are in good form now and they showing aggresiveness and Confident in batting & bowling side so they come back any time India had experience with bangla previous ODI match so tomo match will be quite interesting If Bangladesh takes 1st batting and did 150+ score means it will be very difficult to chase that score because Bangla have very good bowling line up will see waht happend tomorrow.

Bangladesh also has home team support, which counts for a lot. Even when they lost to India in the initial stage of this series, they dropped a few catches and that cost them the match. They can easily give India a run for their money.

wearepoor

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 06:15:55 PM

I think anyone who will win the toss, will opt to bat first as its a big match and teams will try to avoid the additional pressure while chasing the target. 140 plus will be difficult target for the team who will bat second.
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 12:39:38 AM

I think anyone who will win the toss, will opt to bat first as its a big match and teams will try to avoid the additional pressure while chasing the target. 140 plus will be difficult target for the team who will bat second.

But I think, Indian will like too chase so if they get this opportunity mostly they will like to chase the score. In this pitch, initially ball swings a lot so if team loses couple of early wickets than they may not be able to put up good total so it is easy to get a target and chase it down. Yes, it will be slightly more pressure but more chances to win the game on this pitch. 
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 01:18:29 AM

But I think, Indian will like too chase so if they get this opportunity mostly they will like to chase the score. In this pitch, initially ball swings a lot so if team loses couple of early wickets than they may not be able to put up good total so it is easy to get a target and chase it down. Yes, it will be slightly more pressure but more chances to win the game on this pitch. 

Today will be very big game for Bangladesh. They are playing on home ground so they may be getting good support but also they will have more pressure to win this match in-front of home crowd. Last two times, India didn't even qualify for finals in asia cup and this time I don't think they will give up so easily. This will also give a moral boost for winning time to go to world cup.
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 06:03:04 AM

Today will be very big game for Bangladesh. They are playing on home ground so they may be getting good support but also they will have more pressure to win this match in-front of home crowd. Last two times, India didn't even qualify for finals in asia cup and this time I don't think they will give up so easily. This will also give a moral boost for winning time to go to world cup.
Yes but last time Indian batting line up not that much good and That was ODI match so India not qualify but today this will not repeat its T20 match so India in very strong batting side Kholi & sharma are in tremendous form and Yuvraj also back to his form we saw in last 3 games how he played in bowling side Nehra and Bhumra superbly bowling so i think no more discussion for this match it's clear win to India.
crytoboost

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 06:08:40 AM

India have very balanced combination of players and all are in form and other side Bangladesh is also looking promising because it delivered wonderful performance into this event so that i think this match will be very interesting and Bangladesh will do its best to win this title before going to world cup matches.
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 10:53:51 AM

I also think India can win this match and title of Asia cup as well because it has more strong team combination but before place bet on this match i would like to wait for toss and will let know which team is going to bat first and what is pitch condition there than i will decide to place my bet.
victoryboy

Activity: 728

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 10:55:44 AM

I will say same Bangladesh is quite capable to defeat India on its home grounds.Bangladesh is not weak and inexperienced side anymore.I will wait for first 10 overs to be completed and if there will some odds to place then I will jump in this match otherwise will watch and enjoy.
wearepoor

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 01:51:42 PM

Agreed with you to some extend, there has been continuous rain at stadium right now. If the match starts with the reduced overs then it will be really difficult to play on wet field. As of now toss has been delayed due to heavy rain, lets hope for the good game.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 02:59:28 PM

The rain is a bit of an anticlimax. With such a delay, overs are bound to get reduced.
The toss becomes more crucial now.

imbest

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 04:46:24 PM

Bangladesh managed to score 120/5 after 15overs(due to rain) and set a target of 121 for India.
We are just waiting to see our next Asia cup champion.my support goes to my country Bangladesh
Havelivi

Activity: 896

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 04:46:48 PM

Bangladesh now is in good fighting position 120 runs looking good total score for 15 overs match, India have to play with positive approach into this very important match because Bangladesh is ready to give tough time there and to win title of Asia Cup.
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 04:52:49 PM

Even Bangladesh scored 120 runs that is good achievement as it played sensible cricket in final match of Asia cup but India still has very low odds there if Bangladesh will get succeed to add few more runs and target would be around 135-140 than it can win this match more easy than.
imbest

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 05:36:58 PM

Score update :
India 59/1 after 8 overs
 india needs 62 runs need from 42 balls
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2016, 05:45:18 PM

Score update :
India 59/1 after 8 overs
 india needs 62 runs need from 42 balls

India will win this match , they still hold 9 wickets in hand , their wont be any drama any more, the high odd of india got @  1.44 and India is going to win the Asia Cup series.

imbest

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 06:08:56 PM

India win the micromax Asia cup t20 final by 8 wickets.really big win.congratulations team India.well played
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 07:23:21 PM

M S Dhoni the fantastic Match finisher in the world cricket, i never seen this type of dashing batsman in death overs what a great batting in the end i really enjoyed that last 6 balls what MSD played it's change the match position and grab victory from Bangla hands congratulation India. Bangladesh also played very well in this game till 13th over Bangla had lot of chance to win this match but when India loose Dawan wicket in the same time Banga also loose the Asia cup.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: