Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:22:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] BP/Arco gas giftcards $25 for $15  (Read 884 times)
nomadcrypto (OP)

Activity: 387
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 03:02:26 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2016, 06:19:29 PM by nomadcrypto

I have several $25 bp/arco gas gift cards that I am selling for 15 each. These are not carded and will never expire. As far as I know they will only work in the US. To redeem you simply add the card to gyft and show the cashier your phone.

Escrow is required or you must send first.

edit

these are bp cards but work at arco and possibly more. im working on finding other major chains owned by the bp group that these cards will work for.
nomadcrypto (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 04:06:10 PM

bump, lots of bp/arco instock and ready
dodgers564

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 07:06:38 PM

Hi I'm interested in buying 2 cards
nomadcrypto (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 07:27:09 PM

Hi I'm interested in buying 2 cards

pm sent
nomadcrypto (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 06:17:16 PM

bump still selling
Skeptical One

Activity: 324
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 08:51:49 PM

I'll take a vouch. First person to reply.
Tabata11

Activity: 290
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 11:24:31 PM

Can you prove these are legit? Paying for gas with illegal funds can get your license revoked if found out later...
nomadcrypto (OP)

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 03:34:53 AM

Can you prove these are legit? Paying for gas with illegal funds can get your license revoked if found out later...

They are legit and are sourced from a legal source. Giving away too much information would leak my method. I have sold lots of various gift cards here without a single issue and will continue to not have issues.
rapiddog

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 08:00:27 AM

How exactly would your license even be connected to this? I'm sorry, you just lost me there.
Tabata11

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 08:03:47 PM

How exactly would your license even be connected to this? I'm sorry, you just lost me there.
Most gas stations have cameras...not that hard to track down who the driver is
Tabata11

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 08:06:34 PM

They are legit and are sourced from a legal source. Giving away too much information would leak my method. I have sold lots of various gift cards here without a single issue and will continue to not have issues.
Sounds shady...
nomadcrypto (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 12:05:46 AM

Sounds shady...

Everyone is entitled to their opinions. Please either buy or go somewhere else. Just because someone  haha Ok
Sex/Money/Drugs

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 02:27:35 AM

Sounds shady...

Everyone is entitled to their opinions. Please either buy or go somewhere else. Just because someone  haha Ok

Give a vouch and prove you got it. Every successful seller gives a vouch.
Tabata11

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 12:43:14 PM

Sounds shady...

Im voicing my opinions lol
Skeptical One

Activity: 324
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 12:23:27 AM

Still willing to accept vouch to help your sales take off?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: