Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:18:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Uncovered - I've just reg'd the name.  (Read 669 times)
Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2457

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 09:02:00 AM

I've been trying to find a decent .com domain name for Bitcoin for some time now. All the decent ones seem to have been reg'd already. I've just reg'd BitcoinUncovered.com , and I'll host and develop it soon ( right now it's just on a monetising programme). I plan to use it to describe some of the difficulties I've had as a Bitcoin newbie, and some of the features in Bitcoin I find interesting - escrow for example. Of course I'll advise people to visit bitcoin talk for more informed information and discussion.

If anyone is interested - BitcoinsUncovered.com and BlockchainUncovered.com were available for reg. fee.

What do you think of "Bitcoin Uncovered" as a site name?

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 09:09:40 AM

I left the other names unregistered for Bitcoin talk members to grab if they want them. I expect all the altcoin uncovered names are unregistered as well. For under nine dollars, I still think .coms offer the best value if you can find them.

Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
SuperCoinGuy

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Defender of Bitcoin

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 09:15:28 AM

I really like that domain name it's very catchy and seems perfect for your idea congratulations.
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 09:21:14 AM

I've been trying to find a decent .com domain name for Bitcoin for some time now. All the decent ones seem to have been reg'd already. I've just reg'd BitcoinUncovered.com , and I'll host and develop it soon ( right now it's just on a monetising programme). I plan to use it to describe some of the difficulties I've had as a Bitcoin newbie, and some of the features in Bitcoin I find interesting - escrow for example. Of course I'll advise people to visit bitcoin talk for more informed information and discussion.

If anyone is interested - BitcoinsUncovered.com and BlockchainUncovered.com were available for reg. fee.

Not too much a fan of that name.
BlockchainUncovered.com is good but the btc name gets the S in the midle :/
Maybe without the S?

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1571

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 09:22:39 AM

Pretty decent name, easy to remember and suitable for informational type site, describing what is Bitcoin and how it works etc. Alternatively, this name could also work for bitcoin tracing services.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
DimensionZ

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Shit, did I leave the stove on?

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 09:27:33 AM

"Bitcoin Uncovered" is pretty much a spot-on domain name for your website if you want to develop it as an information portal for newbies. Good luck in your venture.

Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 04:21:22 PM

I couldn't resist it, so I've just registered blockchainuncovered.com as well

BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 04:26:29 PM

i think "Bitcoin Uncovered" sounds good for a bitcoin related website, it sounds like a newbie friendly website with lots of articles to help get started, and walkthroughs for easy using bitcoin.

--looking for signature--
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 04:50:17 PM

Sounds like a pretty decent name. Maybe the next hard fork attempt was going to be named Bitcoin Uncovered and now they can't use that name anymore lol.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4501

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 05:03:46 PM

use blockchainuncovered to talk about all different things like alts, sidechains, offchain.

use bitcoinuncovered to talk just about bitcoin.. just try not to play the failed 'gavinista' buzzword game if your going to talk about blocklimits. because 2mb was not a intellectual property patent of gavin. it was code that anyone can implement, including core.

try to make it unbiased and about the community and bitcoin as a whole rather than playing the blockstream is god rhetoric aswell..

if you do have unbiased information that is backed up by real code examples or proper quotes from the original source. (rather an opinion) then you could become a good source of information for newbies

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
doublemore

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 05:23:55 PM

Its ok, would probably work best as either a news based platform or a guide to how to use bitcoin.  Other than that it sounds like could work for conspiracy type thing but i dont know if i would suggest wasting time with something negative.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 3441

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 05:45:44 PM

Wow, that domain name alone could make you a good profit whenever you decide to sell it here but in case you decide to keep it, then try to make something new in terms of dimensions and cover BTCitcoin in a fun way since all news sites I see are, practically of the same kind (it will be worth the effort if you make it unique).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 06:36:03 PM

use blockchainuncovered to talk about all different things like alts, sidechains, offchain.

use bitcoinuncovered to talk just about bitcoin.. just try not to play the failed 'gavinista' buzzword game if your going to talk about blocklimits. because 2mb was not a intellectual property patent of gavin. it was code that anyone can implement, including core.

try to make it unbiased and about the community and bitcoin as a whole rather than playing the blockstream is god rhetoric aswell..

if you do have unbiased information that is backed up by real code examples or proper quotes from the original source. (rather an opinion) then you could become a good source of information for newbies

Thanks for the comment, and that's more or less what I intend to do. The blockchain name will have to wait until I know a bit more, but I can start building the basics of Bitcoin uncovered now. What I would like to do is to build up to applications rather than tech stuff. Escrow is one that is particularly interesting to me,. I've just sold a name through escrow.com without any problems, but I think it could be done using Bitcoin with arbitration.

re: blockstream and core. I really don't have any knowledge of the relationship. If there is an issue, I would be happy to discuss it via pm, or I can start a thread if you think that would be better.

twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 06:47:50 PM

Bitcoin Uncovered is a good name and imho should be used for more greater use then just a site explaining about bitcoin to newbies, there are already a lot of that and newbies don't even bother to read those.

Since Uncovered means to ​discover something ​secret or ​hidden, maybe it should be about things about bitcoins which aren't too basic or maybe just explaining things which are too complicated in a simple manner.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 06:53:19 PM

Bitcoin Uncovered is a good name and imho should be used for more greater use then just a site explaining about bitcoin to newbies, there are already a lot of that and newbies don't even bother to read those.

Since Uncovered means to ​discover something ​secret or ​hidden, maybe it should be about things about bitcoins which aren't too basic or maybe just explaining things which are too complicated in a simple manner.

Thanks Twister,

That is the direction I have planned. My level of knowledge is not great enough to plumb the hidden depths, so I am considering asking for contributions, with donations as a reward for the suthor.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: