Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:18:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Japan Considers Regulating Bitcoin as Currency  (Read 2864 times)
Zeke2345

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 08:08:27 PM

Japan really needs to get something going their population is on a downward spiral and China is getting more aggressive.
The first Country to really jump into the future is going to get all the spoils as the rest play catchup. The cyber economy is going to blossum with this virtual reality door opening. Fear like others have stated that Japan will be overbearing in the regulations.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 11:47:34 PM

Its good that Japan wants to see Bitcoin as a normal currency, we need a first country that recognizes it as money. Some users are afraid about after that exchanges could be asked for licenses, but after MtGox, Cryptsy... I don't expect that bitcoin were regulated by governments, but could be good that exchanges need some regulation to be more secure for new bitcoin users.

It fits that Japan would be first to recognize it as money.  I will be interested to see how this process works, other countries could follow leading to more adoption. Good news.
It indeed is a good news if it is true.If Japan government accept the existence of bitcoin as a currency,it will boost the popularity of bitcoin worldwide.It will also add to Japanese economy as many Japanese e commerce site would star accepting Bitcoin

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 12:46:59 AM

It's great that they're finally accepting it as a true currency, but I fear that it will cause the kind of government control that Bitcoin hoped to avoid in the first place. At least it would be like herding cats if they ever do try to pull a quick one...
Straux

Activity: 412
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 12:54:34 AM

Now they will fund research in miners that are exclusive to the Japanese government that will be more powerful (and maybe more energy efficient) than the current Antminers Sad
Sandroxa

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 10:14:59 AM

duh

of course Japan recognizes Bitcoin as cryptocurrency

it was invented by a Nakamoto

Yeah he has of course more influence there then in other parts of the world because he is from there.
i think it would be very difficult to get this to happen in other countries.
ctlaltdefeat

Activity: 464

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 10:49:19 AM

bitcoin create by japanese,and of course its make sense if japan try to be first country that regulate bitcoin as currency,and i think japanese peoples will support this,because i know so many people on japan love bitcoin,and also so many bitcoin exchange in japan,lets wait next news about this,and i wish japan would be the first country ever that make bitcoin as currency in their country.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 11:30:37 AM

Japan has always been a pioneer in many technological fields. so i am so glad to see that they are once again proven that they want to stay with the technological advances and embrace the future instead of living in fear of it like many other countries.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 12:38:55 PM

Japan has always been a pioneer in many technological fields. so i am so glad to see that they are once again proven that they want to stay with the technological advances and embrace the future instead of living in fear of it like many other countries.
Yup, they have a good feeling in technology, Because they can predict the future, that's why they believe in Bitcoin.

faucet used to be profitable
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 12:56:19 PM

it would be a huge thing for bitcoin. if they stop just considering and actually regulating bitcoin in their country, i will expect a big movement (even bigger than halving effect) in bitcoin price.

--looking for signature--
Zuminest

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 12:58:34 PM

Little by little bitcoin is getting support from various countries. As a part is this from the japan regulating bitcoin as a currency.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 01:41:53 PM

That would be interesting in a way, Of bitcoin being treated like a legal currency and therefore getting more accepted, not thrilled by the word regulating since that mostly means tons of restrictions though..
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:25:45 PM

japan again,they found bitcoin,and then they want be first country that can regulated it,always japan who lead the future. but i can fully believe that this is will happen with easy and without any problem. lets wait what effect f regulation to us as non japanese people.
Iseecookies

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 05:59:18 PM

Regulation is the one thing that stops me from thinking Japan will do this in a open gesture towards bitcoin. Regulate to control seems more like the agenda for them and can see other Countries falling into this mindset.
Sandroxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 03:02:10 PM

This can be possible because the inventor of Bitcoin is from Japan so it normal for Bitcoin to have more a an influence in Japan. I hope everything works out for him and Bitcoin.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 04:54:31 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2016, 02:54:57 AM by geopolisch

japan supports bitcoins
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 06:10:48 PM

i think this is great news Japanese as one of the big countries in asia have proposed handling bitcoin as equivalent to conventional currencies
and i thought this is will good for future of bitcoin and bitcoin users
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4489

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 07:03:29 PM

it seems that every country is following the same logic.

when something cannot be controlled, its far far easier to first of all make it illegal. and then secondly make new laws to allow a certain type of person to be allowed to use it.

this logical method is easier then just trying to make only certain people allowed to use it without making it illegal first

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
jak1

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 07:23:34 PM

It´s only natural that this is happening. Satoshi Nakamoto the inventor of bitcoin is from Japan. Of course it would be easier to have an influence like this on his own country.
You are completely wrong, IMO. Satoshi Nakamoto is just a pseudonym, and his/her/their identity is yet to be known AFAIK, and there is no substantial evidence that he/she/they is a Japanese. For instance, my name is Bruce Lee, but I'm not a Chinese. (No, Bruce Lee isn't my name.)

I also not sure about it. Satoshi Nakamoto is not from Japan. Although the name seems like Japna or korean but he was not from these country.
The only thing confirm is that he invested the greatest idea, the digital currency
Slowturtleinc

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 09:12:12 PM

it seems that every country is following the same logic.

when something cannot be controlled, its far far easier to first of all make it illegal. and then secondly make new laws to allow a certain type of person to be allowed to use it.

this logical method is easier then just trying to make only certain people allowed to use it without making it illegal first

For sure this exact issue has been addressed in a global banking forum a few times and they have decided to restrict its nature and are all slowly working towards doing this. Its to clear when you see multiple countries pushing the same rules,bills and laws.

██████████            Gunthar: Fast and Serious Lending Service
█████████       ●●●● ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● ●●●●
██████████    ●●●● Don't loose your collateral: refinance with us ●●●●
KennyR

Activity: 2296
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 03:30:18 AM

Various technological advancement were put forth to the world by Japan. Also I have seen them better in robotics technology, so can expect mining with the help of robotics technology for their own cryptcurrency generation.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████