Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:24:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So, why do we need to use Bitcoin?  (Read 21172 times)
maudevang

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 10:24:17 AM

Bitcoin will be the future payment method and that can be perfect because the world is also getting more digital so that is perfect for the future and for Bitcoin itself.
The only thing that we cant control it is the value so that is also the most risky thing.
btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 10:26:32 AM

Bitcoin will soon become the most popular online currency leading to the price to rise. Those already holding it before the massive spike will become richer than they we're before. I own bitcoins because of the convenience of it.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 10:31:56 AM

Bitcoin will soon become the most popular online currency leading to the price to rise. Those already holding it before the massive spike will become richer than they we're before. I own bitcoins because of the convenience of it.

The price of bicoin will rise in future for sure when we will find new adapters adapting bitcoin as a currency and I think it is the best payment system  when it comes to money transfers.
SanaButt

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 10:35:57 AM

So, why do we need to use Bitcoin???

It's not that you must need to use them for some people it's just easier for them
to pay online and do other payments. You don't need to only if you want to .

We need bitcoin so we use it, otherwise no one need the bitcoin so why people use it. Actually bitcoin is a digital currency so that why the way of earning the bitcoin it is not difficult and also we can use it easily in investment or trading, so most of that kind the people need the bitcoin who want to do something in online earning.  

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
italianobitcoin

Activity: 370

Forza Italia

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 10:38:50 AM

It's not that you need to use bitcoins but for some people it's more efficient to use them
for buying stuff on the internet. Or they don't want to use their money so they use their coins.
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 10:44:56 AM

The price of bicoin will rise in future for sure when we will find new adapters adapting bitcoin as a currency and I think it is the best payment system  when it comes to money transfers.

Bitcoin is really currency but have online systems, but for access bitcoin should use internet connection mostly. I think systems of the bitcoin' s transaction is good because the transaction only take less than 1 dollars. But for further feature i hope bitcoin developed and fix the transaction taka a long time.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 10:56:52 AM

I'm not yet at that point wherein I really need to use BTC. It's more of a choice right now, an alternative to the fiat we all have grown accustomed to. Maybe in a few years' time, when there are more merchants accepting it locally and price are stable enough, I'd be transacting more and more using BTC.
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 11:02:14 AM

It's not that you must need to use them for some people it's just easier for them
Yeah you are not forced to use Bitcoins if you not want to, so you do not need to use Bitcoin. I use Bitcoin because I want to use it and want to make money.
Nobody forced me to use it.
DimensionZ

Activity: 350

Shit, did I leave the stove on?

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 11:16:34 AM

I am using Bitcoin in addition to using fiat because Bitcoin is a better alternative in some cases. For example I prefer to invest in Bitcoin as I believe it can yield a higher profit long-term than the interest rate of my bank account. Also Bitcoin is a much cheaper way of sending money to friends and family abroad than Western Union or PayPal etc. I do not need to use Bitcoin because I can do the same things with fiat. I am using it because sometimes Bitcoin can be more efficient that's all.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 11:55:12 AM

Yeah you are not forced to use Bitcoins if you not want to, so you do not need to use Bitcoin. I use Bitcoin because I want to use it and want to make money.
Nobody forced me to use it.

Exactly none will be forced to use bitcoin. Important thing in bitcoin usage is the proper knowledge, if used without proper knowledge will stop the user not to use bitcoin anymore. Only after days bitcoin accessing seems to be easier.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 11:59:09 AM

I am using Bitcoin in addition to using fiat because Bitcoin is a better alternative in some cases. For example I prefer to invest in Bitcoin as I believe it can yield a higher profit long-term than the interest rate of my bank account. Also Bitcoin is a much cheaper way of sending money to friends and family abroad than Western Union or PayPal etc. I do not need to use Bitcoin because I can do the same things with fiat. I am using it because sometimes Bitcoin can be more efficient that's all.
I use Bitcoin for pretty much the same reasons, I can order a pizza and pay within a minute with Bitcoin. Faster than with online banking Smiley

justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 08:22:03 PM

To get rich of course, why else?
uh huh, nothing else for my part.
the price of bitcoin is high enough and we can earn is easily as long as we have internet connection and a computer or smartphone.

so why we need bitcoin is because bitcoin is money we can buy something with or convert it to fiat and buy things.
And because the usage of it is more easy than any other currency with which we buy something, and with other currencies we have to pay some high fees to the payment procesors which is saved with bitcoin.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
newbtcminer

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

"That's just like, your opinion, man."

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 02:53:25 AM

We don't "need" to use it, but I think the technology behind it could be implemented elsewhere in society and I want to get the hang of it before it becomes mainstream. There's also the distrust for banks/government that can encourage some people to invest in some Bitcoin.
PsursV

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 05:52:04 AM

we should use bitcoin for multi purposes, for safety for fast transection, for becoming rich. for easy shopping. for easy access to store and for many more reasons i think.
TraderETH

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 05:55:20 AM

Because bitcoin is new technology on this era, so don't be late.  Grin
images

Activity: 340

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 05:59:26 AM

I dont think i would agree to that, some people dont want a job just sitting there in front but i am pro btc. i use btc it really has no tax from the government and the transaction is ok.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2974

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 06:07:24 AM

we should use bitcoin for multi purposes, for safety for fast transection, for becoming rich. for easy shopping. for easy access to store and for many more reasons i think.

Yeah right and many store are accepting bitcoin as payment.. just like on brazil 150 store are accepting bitcoin as payment such as coffee and other sell products. .and our country will be the same as brazil in the future.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
TraderETH

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 06:23:13 AM

I dont think i would agree to that, some people dont want a job just sitting there in front but i am pro btc. i use btc it really has no tax from the government and the transaction is ok.
I am sorry but It is just my opinion
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 06:25:39 AM

Financial freedom   Cheesy
Really a genius reply, with bitcoin we really feel freedom , which with other currencies is unable to achieve , with other currencies we have to depend on banks and other third parties to keep it secure.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 06:30:56 AM

I don't 'need' to use Bitcoin in the sense that someone is forcing me to. We are living in a free world and the good thing is that there are alternatives to everything so we are not stuck using only one service forever. I like to use Bitcoin because it has more advantages than fiat or other digital money processors in certain situations involving sending money abroad or getting paid online for services rendered. I am not saying that Bitcoin is better than fiat in all areas that's far from true. But I need to give credit to Bitcoin when credit is due.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: