Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:21:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So, why do we need to use Bitcoin?  (Read 21172 times)
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 01:11:51 PM

So, why do we need to use Bitcoin???

Personally. I use bitcoin because its easy to invest and earn. A lot of oppurtunity out there to earn. And the transfer method of btc is hassle free.

We cannot point a single benefit as bitcoin offers us multiple benefits and individual should try to use it according to his convenience.
yes that is a very good idea. i think it give us triple benefits. one is that we can use it any where have equal value. second is that we can hold it as investment and the third is that it can be earn as a job from a signature campaign.

Yeah signature campaign has helped all of us in earning good additional money which is taking care of  paying bills, mobile top ups etc, which helps us in saving our salary.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 01:26:47 PM

I guess everyone has their own reason for using bitcoin, be it as a currency, transaction tool, or as a business area. one thing is important, that bitcoin can you use to get more money, so I use bitcoin because it has some advantages that are not owned by the dollar, or other coins. moreover that bitcoin was quite easy to get

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
severaldetails

Activity: 959
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 01:28:56 PM

One reason to use bitcoins is to keep bitcoins alive.
A currency that nobody uses becomes obsolete really fast!
So guys, if you have a few satoshis you can spend, buy something nice with them!
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1059

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 01:31:59 PM

One reason to use bitcoins is to keep bitcoins alive.
A currency that nobody uses becomes obsolete really fast!
So guys, if you have a few satoshis you can spend, buy something nice with them!

Yeah its a great fun to buy something with bitcoins, and even if I am not able to buy anything then I regularly recharge my cell phone using bitcoins.

Beinglove

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 02:10:59 PM

There are so many things to describe. They are, fast transactions, no fees, you are your own bank, your account cannot be frozen and no payment can be put on hold and there's no middleman.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 02:40:07 PM

Bitcoin is sharing wealth between the community, being trading, buying selling, bitcoin is a gear and its mooving the economy, allowing anyone to save money and time, and being almost anonymous, soo we need to keep bitcoin circulating to it become bigger.
amine14madrid

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 02:43:42 PM

Bitcoin will be the future payment method and that can be perfect because the world is also getting more digital so that is perfect for the future and for Bitcoin itself.
The only thing that we cant control it is the value so that is also the most risky thing.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 02:43:45 PM

I can answer only for myself.
I use Bitcoin because I want to be part of the new revolution in finance and money.
I'm sure that soon Bitcoin will become mainstream and main standard for online payments and want to be part of it.
If Bitcoin price will go up, as part of the process, why not, I will enjoy the ride Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 03:10:39 PM

Yes, we can use the bitcoin because it is also one type currency now a days many people are accepting to buy groceries, hardware etc. Now days bitcoin is also one type of saving currency like other currencies. Because bitcoin has lot of potential in future, due to technology changes people should also change according to that.BTC
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 05:20:45 PM

We don't need to use it. It'd become a greater currency than it currently is if the whole world would hear of it. That'd make the price skyrocket too. But... who knows? Maybe we'll wake up tomorrow with all currencies collapsing, BTC being the only option left? Cheesy
PsursV

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:09:25 PM

We don't need to use it. It'd become a greater currency than it currently is if the whole world would hear of it. That'd make the price skyrocket too. But... who knows? Maybe we'll wake up tomorrow with all currencies collapsing, BTC being the only option left? Cheesy
yes that is a fact and I think that in present time as most of the people are not aware of the importance of bitcoin therefore they are not feeling the need of bitcoin so much. but a time will come when every one will be thinking about it may not be able to avid it.
dandroid

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:15:10 PM

Because it can make a fairer world and our lives easier. Grin
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:22:53 PM

There are so many things to describe. They are, fast transactions, no fees, you are your own bank, your account cannot be frozen and no payment can be put on hold and there's no middleman.
Given that some people do not want to use credit cards/debit cards, we know for a fact that walking around with a lot of cash with you, especially when you are in a place you are not that much familiar with, is more dangerous. Bitcoin is the great solution for those situations and greatly relieves us from that fear.
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:29:33 PM

I don't need to use Bitcoin but I have chosen to dabble in it because it's a great new technology still in its early stage and there is a lot of potential in the project and it has a bright future ahead so I decided not to miss on this novel digital currency and jumped on the bandwagon. Debit card and Paypal are still my main payment methods and Bitcoin is more like a 'hobby' of mine but in a moment of need I will surely liquidate Bitcoin holdings in order to pay urgent bills or something.
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:55:48 PM

We have to use Bitcoin because you see also that there will be now also more people that is going to accept Bitcoin so it will be also the future payment method and that is nice. But the bad thing only is that you cant control the value but if it is high you can earn some profit with it.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 07:04:26 PM

we use bitcoin for holding and until wait for increase it price in huge amount and then we can get a big profit  ,and bitcoin transaction is too much faster and safe than other currency because a large number of people are using bitcoin .
gerXhonza

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 07:14:04 PM

we use bitcoin for holding and until wait for increase it price in huge amount and then we can get a big profit  ,and bitcoin transaction is too much faster and safe than other currency because a large number of people are using bitcoin .

Most of the users are treating it as an currency and prefer to hold it for a long term to earn best profits from it and I think that is the right thing to do, but you should also spend it sometimes.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 07:18:36 PM

Of course we use it to earn money as it is one of the best online source of income.
bestluck

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 07:19:09 PM

I guess everyone has their own reason for using bitcoin, be it as a currency, transaction tool, or as a business area. one thing is important, that bitcoin can you use to get more money, so I use bitcoin because it has some advantages that are not owned by the dollar, or other coins. moreover that bitcoin was quite easy to get

I also joined bitcoin to earn some more money with it but when I studied about this coin and studied about its attractive features I leaved dollar for my online use and adopted this currency for all of my purchases and transactions etc.
StoreBit

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 07:59:51 PM

Because it can make a fairer world and our lives easier. Grin
why do you think that the world not fair with fiat currency? and it will become fair and easier by adopting bitcoin in place of real money. i think it will take so much time and may be difficult to adopt it at one time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: