Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:29:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So, why do we need to use Bitcoin?  (Read 21172 times)
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 06:56:39 AM

Well, everyone have their own opinion about why they use bitcoin, but if you are going to ask me about why am I using bitcoin, it is because bitcoin helps me in my everyday living by earning some money with it. I'm earning bitcoin by joining signature campaign and my salary in a week is 0.02 btc in minimum. I'm sure that most of the bitcoin users around the world has the same reason as mine why do they use bitcoin, because earning money with bitcoin is the most coolest thing on earth for me without doing anything tiring. All you have to do is to post everyday and wait for your weekly salary and that's is great.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 06:59:33 AM

Bitcoin gives us ease and secure transaction which our banks can't provide. Bank account often get hacked but with bitcoin there is no such possibility. Also bitcoin has freedom to use and make money for free. It gives me opportunity to become rich.
I don't think so. People put money in the banks for security. Even some bitcoin users use it. There hasn't been any news about bank accounts getting hacked in my country because if there is, it would surely be viral on Facebook. I haven't heard anyone got his bank details stolen. The only ones that get their bank accounts stolen are those that put information on the internet.

There's actually more thread when using bitcoins because it's done on the internet. But I don't think someone would be particularly interested in your private keys. If hackers are going to do such effort to hack someone, it would be something big like Bitfinex not some individual's private keys.

AicecreaME

Activity: 2338
Merit: 454

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 07:41:25 AM

For me, it's because bitcoin's giving me an income by joining signature campaign and earning in some faucets that pays good enough other than the other faucets. Bitcoin's also helping me to have a fast transaction every time I buy some things that I need online. Instead of going outside and go the Mall just to buy things I can now buy it online and the payment would be on bitcoin. It's free from hassle and you can your time by using bitcoin, that's why I use it the most other than the other cryptocurrencies.
simplelisten

Activity: 310
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 11:02:10 AM

So, why do we need to use Bitcoin???
Just like other said, bitcoin can give you an income without investment money, simplify just joining in signature campaign, social bounties, and some offer in services section, I can easily pay my bills using bitcoin and popular credit games in my country, I will say that i'm glad that I discover bitcoin.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 11:25:37 AM

Actually I am not using it right now, but I am holding them for future and growth purposes. Also because of the lack of availability on where to spent it, either way it is a win-win situation for me as it helps me save money and also grow it from time to time. I think that is one way of using Bitcoin for us Investors.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 11:29:11 AM

There's not just one use of Bitcoin, each and every one will have a different purpose. Like for some it can be to make more money, some may see it as a investment venue, while some see it to buy items. I use the third part, I am needing it to buy myself two gadgets, fitbit charge hr 2 and snapchat glasses, and if any remains after that will use to save it for a rainy day. Cant think of any other use 😁
sportis

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Veni, Vidi, Vici

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 11:37:35 AM

Even if there were not all of these obvious advantages many others before me had answer I have to say this is the first effort of man to get rid of any form of financial credit institutions. So if in the future there isn’t the abolition of fiat money but there is the right anyone to choose between them it will be seen if the man really wants to be free
Xenophoto

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 12:27:21 PM

For me, it's because bitcoin's giving me an income by joining signature campaign and earning in some faucets that pays good enough other than the other faucets. Bitcoin's also helping me to have a fast transaction every time I buy some things that I need online. Instead of going outside and go the Mall just to buy things I can now buy it online and the payment would be on bitcoin. It's free from hassle and you can your time by using bitcoin, that's why I use it the most other than the other cryptocurrencies.
The only downside of online shopping is that you're going to wait for days, a month even, to get your package. Going to the mall is much more convenient since you'll get your item right away.

Just like other said, bitcoin can give you an income without investment money, simplify just joining in signature campaign, social bounties, and some offer in services section, I can easily pay my bills using bitcoin and popular credit games in my country, I will say that i'm glad that I discover bitcoin.
The only thing that it will take is time. Time is just as important as money. Social bounties and offering services online will take time. In social bounties, you have to establish followers first. When offering services online, you have to develop a skill first. After that, you have to wait for an opportunity before you can finally get some earnings.

stark101

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 12:46:15 PM

we'll actually i used bitcoin because i am very curious about it. Then as  i read the ideas from the other user in the forum, i do know more about it. Bitcoin is really a big help especially earning extra money even in a small amount. Bitcoin can give you money to buy what you want and also bitcoin can maybe become rich to the users of bitcoins. 
d@nte

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 04:15:24 PM

There are different reasons that lead me to use Bitcoin, and promote it. Some of these are the security and stability of the platform, another reason is the ease of using this, with the ability to send and receive money in a few clicks and without having to move to the bank. I also have to mention transparency, since transactions can be easily verified in the blockchain.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 04:18:47 PM

using bitcoin make us become better in terms of transactions, investment, trade, business, and much more. besides using bitcoin give us very many opportunities for profit, which is even more than the salary we get into a job. very many reasons why we should use bitcoin, but we all have different reasons
Tanic

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 04:23:15 PM

There is no "need" in this point. Everyone choose to himeslf or herself to use bitcoin or not. To me bitcoin is the greates option to make some extra money to my salary. And because of I plan to leave my job this days bitcoin is going to become my work for this time while I didn't not find something. I would even stay my choice on bitcoin only, but my rank doesn't let me to make some really good money yet.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 04:41:58 PM

There is no "need" in this point. Everyone choose to himeslf or herself to use bitcoin or not. To me bitcoin is the greates option to make some extra money to my salary. And because of I plan to leave my job this days bitcoin is going to become my work for this time while I didn't not find something. I would even stay my choice on bitcoin only, but my rank doesn't let me to make some really good money yet.
Don't be comfortable on staying on bitcoin or being full time on bitcoin because we know that the bitcoin is not stable in terms of its price because the price can change anytime. If you are not satisfied on your income and to your rank, you can use your skills on your past job and apply it on a freelancer site to gain more bitcoin or fiat. Don't stick on just one source of income, there is still a lot of opportunity not just on rank or even signature campaign.
staff_1307

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 05:00:02 PM

Of course for making money, it is convenient, cheap, fast and secure.
StevensonCarl

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 05:08:33 PM

Its the future of the bitcoin and can be a very good currency in the future, we just need it and the fact is also that you can use it all over the world right ?
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 08:37:41 PM

We have to support Bitcoin as an alternative to corrupt banking system as an independent and decentralized currency. Bitcoin is opportunity for everyone to make some earning and to try to achieve financial independence. That is why we have to use it and support it.
Although technically bitcoin is for everyone most people currently into bitcoin are those that are technological inclined and are able to foresee great things for bitcoin, maybe in the next decades bitcoin can become a lot more massive.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 08:52:34 PM

bitcoin is not just another app or wapsite its an technical idea which is already being worked but still it gives us many opportunity to experiment with it. its one of those crypt currency which can be implemented in our daily life or work as easy as a cup of coffie. we can also use it in programming codes which is the reason i fall in ĺove with it.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 08:57:59 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2016, 07:58:38 AM by GregH37

There`s no "need" to use bitcoin.You can use it if you want.

There are many benefits of using bitcoin.

It`s another income stream,a good investement,very convenient for gambling,etc....
Yes and specially for those people who are running their online business, as people are now taking interest in online shopping for this purposes they find bitcoin more convenient for them, as bitcoin has the same value throughout the world. This feature helps them to save on forex exchanges fees.
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 09:01:47 PM

The answer I can think of now is that, we need to be able to buy goods and services from one another without restrictions whatsoever, which is not limited by border or nationality or location ( by nature human beings) in other to do this, we need a currency and thats simply the gap Bitcoin came to fill and if not Bitcoin, definitely another "thing" to be used as currency would evolved.
arcanaaerobics

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 01:02:04 AM

Not just me, I think most part of bitcoin users "live" on internet.

There's no better way to make deals since with paypal and others services people can rollback the transactions also bitcoin is fast af, well, not this week.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: