Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:46:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So, why do we need to use Bitcoin?  (Read 21172 times)
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 06:35:26 AM

To get away from the ever inflating fiat. But since we cannot spend bitcoin directly everywhere yet, it now serves as a good investment. It will have a high value in the future so having them now while the price is still at low is very profitable for us.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 12:29:14 PM

The answer I can think of now is that, we need to be able to buy goods and services from one another without restrictions whatsoever, which is not limited by border or nationality or location ( by nature human beings) in other to do this, we need a currency and thats simply the gap Bitcoin came to fill and if not Bitcoin, definitely another "thing" to be used as currency would evolved.
To me the most appropriate reason is that it is the need of the day, as we can see that in modern age people are giving importance to online services jobs and business, and we can see that all the other companies are also providing online services therefore to me it is important to start using bitcoin as it can fulfill all these requirements.
Techie5879

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Back from the Dead!

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 12:44:14 PM

Bitcoin is the important currency of the day. Its not like its mandatory to use it but there are quite a few benefits doing so, as this lets you get a good passive income. But its not very widely accepted, but it is most likely to get its recognition in the near future.
agamasrori

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 02:16:45 PM

Use fiat is make us suffer a finansial lost, becouse it get inflation then the value is decrease. We need to use the alternative one to keep our financial good and also to avoid government control and high rate tax.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 02:30:28 PM

To get away from the ever inflating fiat. But since we cannot spend bitcoin directly everywhere yet, it now serves as a good investment. It will have a high value in the future so having them now while the price is still at low is very profitable for us.

Use of digital currency or bitcoin doesn't work as a solution for the inflating fiat usage. Digital access is much related to technology which won't interest more people. Certain number of people starts using it. Remaining continues with fiat as it cannot require any technology advancing knowledge.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1274
Merit: 356

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 02:37:34 PM

So, why do we need to use Bitcoin???

We need to use bitcoin because maybe for our free time or for our bussiness or sideline. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency is an easy way to earn real money with no more hard work or using all your energy. You can earn even you just only investing but totally no work needed just your time. Others also earned bitcoin by trading, lending, buy and sell and others.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 02:53:18 PM

Bitcoin is the important currency of the day. Its not like its mandatory to use it but there are quite a few benefits doing so, as this lets you get a good passive income. But its not very widely accepted, but it is most likely to get its recognition in the near future.

this is the reason why we have to use bitcoin.  To promote and at the same time make the bitcoin economy boom in terms of usage thru spending it to buy merchants goods.  If merchant are able to be successful in venturing in bitcoin economy, many merchant will follow thus there will be more store to accept bitcoin and eventually an over the counter transaction will be available.
Bouncers

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 05:35:27 PM

Transfer money with low fees, secure, privacy and invest money Smiley
whizter

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 05:47:53 PM

yes that is a fact that bitcoin is the need of the day, as time pass computer and internet is becoming more and more popular even in the back word state of the world, as the new generation are almost interested in online business therefore therefore bitcoin can solve most of their needs as bitcoin is the best way to be use for online purpose therefore it is infact the need  of the day

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
markyminer

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 08:04:23 PM

There is no "need" in this point. Everyone choose to himeslf or herself to use bitcoin or not. To me bitcoin is the greates option to make some extra money to my salary. And because of I plan to leave my job this days bitcoin is going to become my work for this time while I didn't not find something. I would even stay my choice on bitcoin only, but my rank doesn't let me to make some really good money yet.
Your post is a little contradictory you say we don't need to use bitcoin and then state bitcoin is the best option to make some side income, if bitcoin is that good then we must be in bitcoin and take advantage of it while is still such a new technology.
yes in fact bitcoin is the need of the day and as time pass the importance of bitcoin is increasing from time to time.  i think bitcoin is going to be the most important and most usable currency of the world, and the reason is the online business and online trading is increasing from day to day, and bitcoin can meetup their needs in a good way.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
myparentsdisownedme

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 12:19:44 AM

Its good if youre buyin illegal substances like cigarettes or something, need to keep off the grid
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 12:56:57 AM

to not be controlled by legal thieves, aka governments, and to save on your stuff

I like your reason, not controlled but saving it on your own.
The most interesting part of bitcoin are
- it is currency that has higher value than any other and still increase
- allow you to purchase stuff wherever it is as long they accept bitcoin
- low fees and fast transaction worldwide even the confirmation need more time but at least it already sent.
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 03:50:30 AM

Its good if youre buyin illegal substances like cigarettes or something, need to keep off the grid
Are you just using bitcoins to buy illegal stuffs? Bitcoin has advatage on a transaction like that because of its anonymity,But you do it wrong.We all here wants to make bitcoin influence a positive ones in order other person or business accept the bitcoin as a payment to their stuffs. And government too,We want bitcoin to accept by government and not be illagalized on each country
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 04:15:32 AM

I think everyone has a duty to the community to spread awareness about bitcoin and crypto currencies in general because it brings freedom of money for every individual and we should use bitcoin to bring down the banks and financial slavery they represent, every movement has to start from somewhere right?

🖤😏
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 07:38:01 AM

I think everyone has a duty to the community to spread awareness about bitcoin and crypto currencies in general because it brings freedom of money for every individual and we should use bitcoin to bring down the banks and financial slavery they represent, every movement has to start from somewhere right?

It is not just a duty, we have a vested interest. By spreading awareness and increasing adoption, the value of cryptocurrencies increases.
We all benefit from the small stash that we have.  Smiley
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 10:08:05 AM

The answer I can think of now is that, we need to be able to buy goods and services from one another without restrictions whatsoever, which is not limited by border or nationality or location ( by nature human beings) in other to do this, we need a currency and thats simply the gap Bitcoin came to fill and if not Bitcoin, definitely another "thing" to be used as currency would evolved.
To me the most appropriate reason is that it is the need of the day, as we can see that in modern age people are giving importance to online services jobs and business, and we can see that all the other companies are also providing online services therefore to me it is important to start using bitcoin as it can fulfill all these requirements.

We need to use bitcoins because we need to make it regularly circulating plus we also need to use our bitcoins because it will show how indemand the bitcoin was. And im sure many will really use bitcoins because all of us needs money, and most of us are using bitcoins to pay our utility bills and for buying loads. We should keep bitcoins very useful so that more people will also aware with bitcoins.
betohell

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 10:39:10 AM

I think the issue about bitcoin spending we can not directly be resolved in the future, because the fact bitcoin growing increasingly sophisticated and I am sure it will benefit investors in the short term or long term

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 10:43:17 AM

We need to use bitcoins because we need to make it regularly circulating plus we also need to use our bitcoins because it will show how indemand the bitcoin was. And im sure many will really use bitcoins because all of us needs money, and most of us are using bitcoins to pay our utility bills and for buying loads. We should keep bitcoins very useful so that more people will also aware with bitcoins.

Yes, this is true, by using bitcoin thru spending them to buy items either online or offline will establish bitcoin market.  This will have a great impact in the future. Though investors try to hoard bitcoin as much as possible to suppress the supply and raise the demand for the coin to be more expensive in the future, spending it will secure bitcoins future in the market.  

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 10:45:40 AM

Because bitcoin is the one biggest assert presently running in online world and to make more money while investing into bitcoin, bitcoin is used many other purposes also like trading, buying and selling at higher price. In some countries they have established exchanges to convert them into local currency.
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 11:15:14 AM

Because bitcoin is the one biggest assert presently running in online world and to make more money while investing into bitcoin, bitcoin is used many other purposes also like trading, buying and selling at higher price. In some countries they have established exchanges to convert them into local currency.
if you are a worker and will require additional income or you're looking for a job and want to invest, it would be very suitable for you bitcoin, bitcoin will provide great benefits to you. you just need to learn about bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: