Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:58:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Partners/Volunteers: Admins/Moderators/Sponsors  (Read 901 times)
gion2724 (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 11:48:55 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2016, 12:05:05 AM by gion2724

Looking for Partners/Volunteers:I need help for my new forum. Admins/Moderators/Sponsors

I'm creating another forum. I will promote it and rank it on search engines.

Pm me for more info.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 11:56:48 PM

Obviously and your next step would be to link your forum and ask them to register ,for the matter you can ask as many people to register so you can take the details and cross verify them with bitcointalk essentials .Once done,you will be on the hacking spree.You can prove me wrong by simply posting the link to your forum ,which will be less suspicious coming from a newbie account.
gion2724 (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 12:02:14 AM

Obviously and your next step would be to link your forum and ask them to register ,for the matter you can ask as many people to register so you can take the details and cross verify them with bitcointalk essentials .Once done,you will be on the hacking spree.You can prove me wrong by simply posting the link to your forum ,which will be less suspicious coming from a newbie account.

Lol, I'm not thinking about that. I even haven't bought a domain yet. The domain name is still to be decided.

Sure I would need normals users. But currently I'm needing Admins and Moderators who would help me run the site.

septian44

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 12:07:18 AM

whether the site you create will be trusted ...
I do not believe in newbie  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
gion2724 (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 12:18:29 AM

I'm not a newbie. I have a senior account registered in 2012 it was hacked. I already pm theymos six months ago with proofs nothing happen.

My account status here is irrelevant to the new forum, the trust of the forum depends on how it was run.

vixcious

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 01:32:41 AM

i ask you where is the link your forum? i want to see your forum

GoldTiger69

Activity: 582
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 01:40:36 AM

I'm not a newbie. I have a senior account registered in 2012 it was hacked. I already pm theymos six months ago with proofs nothing happen.

My account status here is irrelevant to the new forum, the trust of the forum depends on how it was run.

I'm curious, what was your hacked account?.

I can help you to restore/recover your wallet or password.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1234619.0
gion2724 (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 02:33:20 AM

i ask you where is the link your forum? i want to see your forum

I'm creating another bitcoin forum. I haven't created the forum yet. I'm looking for suggestions. I haven't decided yet what is the name of the forum.

digitalcoinbuyer

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 02:44:27 AM

If you haven't built it yet there is no point looking for anyone else unless you are looking for a developer.  I've run several forums and I can tell you until you get to a certain user base there is no need for admins or mods.  Sponsors you can just put up AdSense or similar to get started.  Once you have traffic you can get into more premium sponsors.  Not every forum gets a lot of visitors.
gion2724 (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 03:00:52 AM

If you haven't built it yet there is no point looking for anyone else unless you are looking for a developer.  I've run several forums and I can tell you until you get to a certain user base there is no need for admins or mods.  Sponsors you can just put up AdSense or similar to get started.  Once you have traffic you can get into more premium sponsors.  Not every forum gets a lot of visitors.

I don't want to create the forum alone. I want some input from other users. I have ways to get a lots of new users within short period of time.

gion2724 (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 03:02:50 AM

I'm curious, what was your hacked account?.

If you help me with the forum. I will tell you my previous account.  Smiley

digitalcoinbuyer

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 03:22:34 AM

I don't want to create the forum alone. I want some input from other users. I have ways to get a lots of new users within short period of time.

Your best bet is to get it started first and make adjustments as needed/recommended.  It sounds to me like you want other people to do all of the work and you sit back and make money from sponsors.  I've seen many people claiming they knows ways of getting tons of traffic/users/popularity.  A claim and a fact are two different things.  I'm just saying this from what I've seen so far, I could be totally wrong.

What are you going to do?  What's in it for me or someone that may be interested?  What skillset or funding do you bring to the table?

These are basic questions that should be answered before anyone would "partner" up with you.
Invulner

Activity: 266

Invulner

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 03:24:08 AM

Looking for Partners/Volunteers:I need help for my new forum. Admins/Moderators/Sponsors

Pm me for more info.

I'll help you with this, please do PM me.

Thank you.
septian44

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 03:38:00 AM

if you are right I will join you...
I'll see you progress and are ready to advise if you need me...
pm me for details
gion2724 (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 05:11:20 AM

Your best bet is to get it started first and make adjustments as needed/recommended.  It sounds to me like you want other people to do all of the work and you sit back and make money from sponsors.  I've seen many people claiming they knows ways of getting tons of traffic/users/popularity.  A claim and a fact are two different things.  I'm just saying this from what I've seen so far, I could be totally wrong.

What are you going to do?  What's in it for me or someone that may be interested?  What skillset or funding do you bring to the table?

These are basic questions that should be answered before anyone would "partner" up with you.

I been in internet marketing since 2010. I will create the forum, social media promotion and seo myself.

The work for the volunteers is mostly to help me run the forum. To help explain newbies about bitcoin.
The more the starting members the better.

gion2724 (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 05:12:43 AM

Pm me for more info.

Thank you.

I haven't decided the name of the forum yet. Can you give me your skype or email?

lastlove9091

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 06:35:35 AM

I will help u! I have experience with Admin and Moderator on sums of xenforo forum Smiley
Pm: vpsmmoforall@gmail.com or fb: fb.com/lastlove9091
Invulner

Activity: 266

Invulner

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 06:56:22 AM

Pm me for more info.

Thank you.

I haven't decided the name of the forum yet. Can you give me your skype or email?

I PM'd you. Please get back to me when you can, thanks a lot.
gion2724 (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 07:09:23 AM

I will help u! I have experience with Admin and Moderator on sums of xenforo forum Smiley
Pm: vpsmmoforall@gmail.com or fb: fb.com/lastlove9091

I send an email to you all who send me their email address.

shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 07:28:49 AM

OP with your good intention maybe we need to be more specific with this new forum that you are thinking to build, are you going to share profit with us or do you need help financially or just help to create and established the new forum that you wanted to create., no offense OP I'm also willing to work with you I just need some clarification. Thank you.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: