Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 02:22:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Programming Services  (Read 368 times)
OlDirtyBastard (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 12:02:15 AM

Hello,

I am on my last year of a Computer Science bachelor and I've dealt with many programming languages and I thought I'd use this knowledge to get me an extra cash now that I'm really in need.

Languages I can code in:

Java;
C;
Haskell;
PHP;
HTML;

Anything else you can always send me a message and I'll let you know if I'm capable of completing or not.

Just do not message me about graphic design, I'm horrible at it! haha

Thank you for reading!
tommorisonwebdesign

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 12:35:36 AM

Hello,

I am on my last year of a Computer Science bachelor and I've dealt with many programming languages and I thought I'd use this knowledge to get me an extra cash now that I'm really in need.

Languages I can code in:

Java;
C;
Haskell;
PHP;
HTML;

Anything else you can always send me a message and I'll let you know if I'm capable of completing or not.

Thank you for reading!
Do you have a portfolio/old school assignments to show us?

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
OlDirtyBastard (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 12:41:32 AM

Hello,

Languages I can code in:

Java;
C;
Haskell;
PHP;
HTML;

Thank you for reading!

To be honest I've never built a portfolio. All I've done has been related to University work besides building a few websites using Wordpress (lol), sorry!
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 08:35:58 AM

Hello,

Languages I can code in:

Java;
C;
Haskell;
PHP;
HTML;

Thank you for reading!

To be honest I've never built a portfolio. All I've done has been related to University work besides building a few websites using Wordpress (lol), sorry!
Then you should build a portfolio. Portfolie helps you getting some good online jobs or project. You can make a good portfolio with your wordpress blogs also. Not a bigg issue mate. See online peoples portfolios to get some good Ideas.

postcd

Activity: 182
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 09:35:11 AM

I may need programming service, but this makes me worry:

OlDirtyBastard
Trust: -4: -2 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!

Bitcoin Web hosting, Server? InstantcPanelHosting.com
Contact.
Pages: [1]