Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:46:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XBTFreelancer - Get a 35% LIFETIME revenue share on your referrals  (Read 1715 times)
XBTFreelancer (OP)

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 10:36:41 AM

Hello everyone,

We at https://www.xbtfreelancer.com just launched our revenue-share affiliate program. We are paying 35% LIFETIME revenue share to affiliates in bitcoin.

What does it mean?

It means that you can drive traffic to https://www.xbtfreelancer.com through your affiliate link and get a 35% LIFETIME commission on any revenue your traffic generates to XBTFreelancer:

- If you have a friend, a company who know anyone that needs a project done, refer them through your referral link and get 35% on any project spending they create on https://www.xbtfreelancer.com.

- If you have friends or colleagues that are freelancers, refer them and get a 35% LIFETIME commission of any revenue they generate to XBTFreelancer.

FOR MORE INFORMATION, CHECK OUT THE OFFER OR ACCESS TO BANNERS AT: https://www.xbtfreelancer.com/affiliates or contact the admin Roll Eyes

thank you!

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arlene05973

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

A day without a buzz is like a day that never was

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 12:16:45 PM

I like the idea behind this! Cool

Is this related odesk,freelancer site?

Outsourcing,remote work and getting paid in bitcoins. Sound great.

I will help create such awareness if, they are reliable.
Who are the founder?

Regard's
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 12:30:20 PM

I like the idea behind this! Cool

Is this related odesk,freelancer site?

Outsourcing,remote work and getting paid in bitcoins. Sound great.

I will help create such awareness if, they are reliable.
Who are the founder?

Regard's
i think OP is the founder. website is looking good. keep it up.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 12:40:53 PM

It's very rare to be hired in this site though.. I've been in the site for sooo long and all the people who
make jobs never reply.
XBTFreelancer (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 01:44:22 PM

I agree that there are more freelancers than employers on the site. That's why some employers would not chat with you. I see many freelancers bidding and then quickly chat with the employer so he/she would award the job to them. You need to understand some employers post projects and come back a week later to check the bidding status, not all of them are eager to chat as soon as posting the project on the site.

We are looking for more employers to post jobs payable in bitcoin. That's why we had launched the rev-share referral program.

People are eager to earn bitcoin, I know I had been and still am. That's one of the reasons I launched XBTFreelancer.

We would love for people to advertise us among (even non-bitcoin savvy) employers seeking to launch projects and/or realize their dream business. There are many advantages to employers to use XBTFreelancer rather than the fiat-based sites like Elance, Freelancer.com, UpWork etc:

1) From what I had seen, cost of projects XBTFreelancer can be up to 50% cheaper than on regular fiat freelancing sites.
2) Employers can find bitcoin experienced freelancers which is especially relevant for jobs in the areas of programming and content writing.
3) No extra hidden fees, etc..

We are eager to get non-bitcoin oriented employers. We feel they are simply unaware of the ability to get their projects done much cheaper, and the ability nowadays to purchase bitcoin easily via credit cards on circle/coinbase etc really simplifies the hiring process. So the rev-share program comes as an incentive for the bitcoin community to bring non-bitcoin savvy employers on board, while allowing the affiliate to make a LIFETIME bitcoin based commission.

BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 03:42:56 PM

It's very rare to be hired in this site though.. I've been in the site for sooo long and all the people who
make jobs never reply.

Same here. A simple PMB (private message board) to discuss the job details before the job was closed would be great.
FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 04:41:56 PM

The website and affiliate program looks nice . is there any promotional materials , I mean any banners or splash page ?

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
XBTFreelancer (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 05:22:41 PM

All banners are here:
https://www.xbtfreelancer.com/banner.php

If you are logged in while browsing https://www.xbtfreelancer.com/affiliates you can see the same banners along with the respective html code to copy and paste the banners along with your referral links

BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 10:25:24 AM

make jobs never reply.
It usually happens with all freelancing sites. People think about their freelancing projects and jobs with low priority than facebook or whatsapp using.  Shocked
arlene05973

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 11:50:55 AM

make jobs never reply.

Hello Emerge, i quite agree with you but, you have to understand that such problem also exist on freelancer site that has been in existence for year's. for instance odesk recently change their name to upwork. In the past i've worked well, and made money on odesk on services related to seo & marketing ..ecc

Today, it's difficult getting one contract because of the number of jobseeker's are more than the employer's thus making it difficult to completely depend on such freelance as a mean's of living. The only people who are still making decent living from those freelance site are those from india,bangladesh...ecc they easily get job because they bid so low.Perhap's they can easily capture the attention of most employer's who like awarding project to low bidder's.

The same issue freelancer.com. This freelance site seems to be saturated with more jobseeker's. i only made good money through the affiliate program when the compesation was good. But, for now i have better thing's to do with my time.

It's bad news for those of us in europe, sometime's i only get project outside odesk from established customer's.

Back to XBTFreelancer, i don't know if, the freelance company has a good marketing (team) manager if, they do they should focus on finding employer's whose interest is to outsource project for less than the amount they normally spend when hiring locally. It's very easy to get contractor's(worker's) once the site is loaded with REAL employer's whose interest is to post project because they are interested in awarding or finding contractor's.

One method of filtering out unwanted employer's (post) is to set & charge a refundable fee once project has been awarded. This will help filter out spammer's and ensure 80% of the post are real.

I know the last step will be difficult to implement considering the fact that it a new freelance. It's better to have few REAL member's than a site packed with unreal member's.

Thanks  (✈✈Final touch Design)

arlene05973

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 12:10:38 PM

All banners are here:
https://www.xbtfreelancer.com/banner.php

If you are logged in while browsing https://www.xbtfreelancer.com/affiliates you can see the same banners along with the respective html code to copy and paste the banners along with your referral links

Hello XBTFreelancer, thanks for sharing the affilate banner's but, a few thing's to note:

As stated on my previous comment, before accessing the affiliate banner's.

You notice write-up such as "WE NEED DEVELOPER's,WRITER's DESIGNER's..." which are good.
But, there where no banner's targetting EMPLOYER'S!

How do you intend handle this if, you end-up getting designer's,writter with someone (employer)who is interested in writing or building a website Huh

Instead,why not ask your designer's to create marketing banner's with phrases such as - Top virtual worker's awaiting to bid on your project,Outsource for less $$$ to virtual competent worker's, payless when you outsource your job on ..ecc

I believe this phrases will convert well more than the latter.

*NOTE: this is just a personal suggestion

Thanks
XBTFreelancer (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 12:47:58 PM

Hello arlene05973,

Thanks for you comments about missing banners to target employers, in fact, we are in the process of creating those over this weekend and we will have Employer targeted banners ready probably in a few days. I will post here once we do.

Thanks again!
XBTFreelancer

arlene05973

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 01:05:03 PM

Hello arlene05973,

Thanks for you comments about missing banners to target employers, in fact, we are in the process of creating those over this weekend and we will have Employer targeted banners ready probably in a few days. I will post here once we do.

Thanks again!
XBTFreelancer

Ok, i'll join to promote the afiliate banner whenever, i'm less busy.
I have source to such lead. year's back this workout very well for me. i don't know if it work upto date!

Before i forget, do you have good affiliate tracking tool on the website?

NOTE : I encourage every individual who normally go on odesk,freelancer when outsourcing micro job to make use of XBTFreelancer. In doing so, you will help spread the use and acceptance of bitcoin!

Thanks
XBTFreelancer (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2016, 02:44:48 PM

arlene05973, Thank you so much for the good words, I do hope the bitcoin eco-system promotes the use of the site. I think many non-bitcoin aware employers can also benefit well by outsourcing projects in bitcoin, thus enjoying a discount compared to fiat based freelancing sites. If you can direct them to XBTFreelancer while earning a commission, I think its a win-win situation.

As for tracking, just go to https://www.xbtfreelancer.com/affiliates while you are logged in to XBTFreelancer. There is an explanation on how to use your referral links, along with example links.

Your affiliate stats are displayed in real-time on https://www.xbtfreelancer.com/affiliates

Any issue just ask.

XBTFreelancer (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2016, 08:12:51 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2016, 11:30:19 AM by XBTFreelancer

Regarding banners to target employers, here is the first one of a set I am outsourcing on the site:

a 728x90px banner by user AlphaMedia (https://www.xbtfreelancer.com/user/8545)

XBTFreelancer (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 07:26:45 AM

Here is another employer targeting banner.

made by https://www.xbtfreelancer.com/user/1242 (eileencoles)

XBTFreelancer (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2016, 07:21:23 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2016, 11:29:36 AM by XBTFreelancer

Here is another 3rd employer targeted banner, made by https://www.xbtfreelancer.com/user/9733 (jsmit332)

arlene05973

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 09:00:16 AM

Here is another employer targeting banner.

made by https://www.xbtfreelancer.com/user/1242 (eileencoles)

Ok, this look great!

You've not reply to my other question in regard's to the tracking system on www.xbtfreelancer.com?

How long are the cookies set? If a visitor sign-up in 6th january 2016 and return back  in May 6th 2015 to post/award his 1st project. Will the affilite marketer get his commission in such a situation?

Thanks
XBTFreelancer (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2016, 09:17:46 AM

Offcourse, commission are lifetime commissions, so if the user registered 1.5 years ago and keeps posting projects and awarding them to freelancers (i.e: hires) you will get 35% rev share of any income he generates to XBTFreelancer.

XBTFreelancer (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2016, 09:19:03 AM

BTW, same for freelancers, i.e: you get a cut of the commissions generated from jobs awarded to a freelancer.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: