Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:23:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Wallet crashes! Am I losing my money? HELP!  (Read 1391 times)
Bitconian (OP)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2013, 02:05:57 AM

Hi

I have the app Bitcoin Wallet ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.schildbach.wallet&hl=en ) for android.

I have 3 wallet address over there. One thing I don't like is that it combines the balance of the 3 of them. I cannot know how much I have in each one.

I tried to send the total amount to my wallet in my computer. But the program crashes.

I thought that maybe it cant sent from 3 wallets at the same time. I checked my wallets in the blockchain and I can see how much each wallet has.

I tried to transfer the money between each wallet to one wallet, all of them inside the app and with the app. But still crashes.

Am I losing that money? I can't send, transfer or anything.

Please help!

thanks
B.

You can make me smile Smiley
1GEUEBTm6XfRuqAswrR6LbofnMq6VN5A5P
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinOxygen

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2013, 09:52:34 AM

If you have a rooted android phone you could export the private keys from the phone and import them to your computer.

Once the private keys are on your computer you will be able to send.

Regards
BitcoinOxygen

BTCOxygen PPS Mining Pool 2% Fee  <<<  Join Now
Bitconian (OP)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2013, 12:38:00 AM

If you have a rooted android phone you could export the private keys from the phone and import them to your computer.

Once the private keys are on your computer you will be able to send.

Regards
BitcoinOxygen

how do you import it in the computer? I can export it in my phone, but where should I import? bitcoin-qt? multibit?

thanks!

You can make me smile Smiley
1GEUEBTm6XfRuqAswrR6LbofnMq6VN5A5P
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: