Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:52:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is genesis-mining.com good?!  (Read 1594 times)
yubsep (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 04:45:34 PM

Hey,
I need to know.. Is genesis-mining.com good for mining bitcoin?
and How can i calculate my daily profit if i want to mine 1TH with genesis-mining?
Regards...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 05:08:46 PM

Hey,
and How can i calculate my daily profit if i want to mine 1TH with genesis-mining?
Regards...

I  believe so they have a huge advertising on facebook and always seeing them on my feeds,all their data base and investors feedback they are very transparent and investing on them is very profitable but of course always invest at your own risk

galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 06:14:00 PM

Hey,
Regards...

I  believe so they have a huge advertising on facebook and always seeing them on my feeds,all their data base and investors feedback they are very transparent and investing on them is very profitable but of course always invest at your own risk

They´re not transparent enough to disclose mining addresses, verify that the hash sold matches that mining so buyer beware - I guess.

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 08:19:40 PM

No, clound mining isn't profitable. You must wait a long time to earn your investiment back (if you will receive it...). Don't waste your money with it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 08:44:31 PM

Whatever they are they are all a HYIP  if they dont show up proof that they are mining.At the moment Hashnet is legit service provided by bitmain family.

Also founded out something for you.Please do read before investing :- http://www.cloudminingreviews.com/genesis-mining/

Read up the comments .All of them are common and stick to the point that they do pay but whatever they pay are not up to mark to get ROI in short time which will eventually make you feel like being scammed in middle of it.

Choice is yours. Smiley
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2942

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 02:53:19 AM

Hey,
Regards...

I suggest to don't buy hash in genesis mining they don't pay for your mine.. Actually there's no trusted cloud mining now a days.
They are all scam and i think its better to stay away from them..
If you want to make profit with your bitcoin i suggest to try trading but you must study it first before you start trading.. You can make lots of profit if you great in prediction..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Coaxme

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 03:10:17 AM

I too want to invest in genesis mining. but have lack of funds. Thanks all your feedback i might just dont invest there.

jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 08:58:27 AM

I think it is very good because they have know leader and known places and registered company
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 11:14:30 AM

Genesis Mining is not a scam, they are legit company and actually provide cloud hash.

HOWEVER, the main problem is that their products are SHIT. They are overpriced and limited in time so you simply cannot make money with them.

It s like if you want a Coke and somebody sells you a Coke at 5x higher price then it should be and at the same time the bottle s leaking. It is still a Coke but it s also piece of shit product.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 12:08:13 PM

Even genesis mining is not a scam of can't still make a profit i consider it as scam.. Why they offer it to investors if we can't make a profit?.
So it mean's All of this service are scheme they plan it first. before they held.. So another piece of scammers...
cancerbola

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

Supermutated Virulent Microbial Strain

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 12:14:55 PM

Genesis Mining is not a scam, they are legit company and actually provide cloud hash.

HOWEVER, the main problem is that their products are SHIT. They are overpriced and limited in time so you simply cannot make money with them.

It s like if you want a Coke and somebody sells you a Coke at 5x higher price then it should be and at the same time the bottle s leaking. It is still a Coke but it s also piece of shit product.

Nice analogy there  Cheesy

A little addition to your post: My SHA-256 "life-long" contract, which I bought in November, only made a shocking ~15% revenue (-85% profit) before the income from that contract explosively decreased into nothing, due to difficulty rises. How SHIT is that....
Buying a SHA-256 contract from genesis-mining is basically suicide due to the high cost per hash, and your contract is mostly to live for only 2-4 months before it's not profitable and they cut you off.

Their X-11 and Eth contracts at least have a chance of breaking even, maybe make some decent profit. But whatever you do, don't buy the SHA-256 contracts; you may as well give away your bitcoins to a stranger.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 01:54:11 PM

A little addition to your post: My SHA-256 "life-long" contract, which I bought in November, only made a shocking ~15% revenue (-85% profit) before the income from that contract explosively decreased into nothing, due to difficulty rises. How SHIT is that....
Buying a SHA-256 contract from genesis-mining is basically suicide due to the high cost per hash, and your contract is mostly to live for only 2-4 months before it's not profitable and they cut you off.

Their X-11 and Eth contracts at least have a chance of breaking even, maybe make some decent profit. But whatever you do, don't buy the SHA-256 contracts; you may as well give away your bitcoins to a stranger.

Why risk your investment just to break even in ETH or X11 coins? Simply buy those coins now and wait for the price to go up to earn some profit. I can guaratee if you buy ETH or DASH now, both these coins will jump up at least once in these next 12 months for you to make some profit.

Buying Genesis is suicide I fail to understand how they still manage to find noobs to finance their shit products.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 08:09:58 AM

Why risk your investment just to break even in ETH or X11 coins? Simply buy those coins now and wait for the price to go up to earn some profit. I can guaratee if you buy ETH or DASH now, both these coins will jump up at least once in these next 12 months for you to make some profit.

Buying Genesis is suicide I fail to understand how they still manage to find noobs to finance their shit products.

i agree that buying Genesis is suicide, simply because they made excuse about providing the legitimate evidence of mining hardware, and not the exit strategy. you know, if you go inside the ponzi, you won't be able to get back.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 11:02:31 AM

i agree that buying Genesis is suicide, simply because they made excuse about providing the legitimate evidence of mining hardware, and not the exit strategy. you know, if you go inside the ponzi, you won't be able to get back.

Genesis mining is most likely not ponzi however they are selling non profitable mining contract for sure. I wouldnt say it is not profittable because after many years you are definitely going to get your ROI under the term that they are not cutting off your contract by using lame excuses however waiting for years just to get ROI is definitely not a good investment
Oscoda

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 06:44:34 PM

Well if you buy hash there prepare for a big loss.
It's way better to donate your money to some charity before investing with them. They will take your money and will give your nothing in return.
bitcoin-hunter

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 08:25:14 PM

Well if you buy hash there prepare for a big loss.
It's way better to donate your money to some charity before investing with them. They will take your money and will give your nothing in return.

Yeah i've bought a contract there a year ago and it did not give me any profit whatsoever.
In fact they screwed me and many other scrypt clients over by cheating with elecricity prices.
Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 08:25:59 PM

Hey,
Regards...

No, it is not a good investment. It'll take you around 2-3 years to get your ROI back, not worth it.
yubsep (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 04:12:25 AM

Yes.. I researched again and most of people didn't earn much because the difficulty increasing...
Thanks for interesting...

No, clound mining isn't profitable. You must wait a long time to earn your investiment back (if you will receive it...). Don't waste your money with it.
yubsep (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 04:16:06 AM

You are right.. I read it...

I suggest to don't buy hash in genesis mining they don't pay for your mine.. Actually there's no trusted cloud mining now a days.
They are all scam and i think its better to stay away from them..
If you want to make profit with your bitcoin i suggest to try trading but you must study it first before you start trading.. You can make lots of profit if you great in prediction..
yubsep (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 04:30:58 AM

Right.. After researching the SHA-256 contract not good profitable at all...

My SHA-256 "life-long" contract, which I bought in November, only made a shocking ~15% revenue (-85% profit) before the income from that contract explosively decreased into nothing, due to difficulty rises. How SHIT is that....

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: