Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:24:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Rework] BitRotatorMaker - Make your own rotator in minutes and free!  (Read 456 times)
BitRotator (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 09:32:03 PM

BitRotartorMaker is a web ready to help you to make your own rotator in few clicks, minutes and 100% free. Our only revenue are one ad in the side bar of the rotator.

Our features are:

• 100% Free rotator maker.
  • Easy to make.
  • You only needs your referrals links to make your rotator.
  • Add unlimited links to your rotator.
  • You can have more than one rotator in an account.

This is an example of our rotators: http://bitrotatormaker.com/rotator.php?r=1

Our service is in a beta phase and still can have some bugs, but we want to make our best helping make your own faucet and improving our service.

If someone see some bug, report it please. Thank you.

http://bitrotatormaker.com

NOTE: This BitRotatorMaker is a rework of the original web, but it was close because not enought experience with the code and few visits. But I hope that with new code and more experience all work this time Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 09:58:22 PM

First of all, your example link does not work. It opens a new window for a brief split second before it closes itself.

Secondly, the text in the sidebar is very difficult to read while using the Chrome browser:

The display from Firefox seems fine:

This rotator script looks awesome; I will be playing around with it, and will let you know what I think after testing! Cheers, and good luck

BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 10:07:18 PM

1. The first thing I've noticed after logging in, it states that I will be taken to the member area. The page did not redirect anywhere.
2. When creating a new rotator, most people won't know how many links they are going to have in total. Maybe after you click the "Create" button, a field for the first link shows, and then underneath, two more buttons that state "Add Link" or "Finish and Create Rotator". Currently, I thought I had 4 links I wanted to add, and when I finished putting those in, I realized I needed 5. So I changed the number of links to 5, and I lost the other 4 links I had entered. This alone made me want to close your site and not use it again.
3. When I click "Edit" for my rotator, nothing happens above the fold (the visible part of the screen). It took me a few moments to realize I had to scroll down to see the rotator links. In this section, I like how you have "Add" and "Confirm". Can you implement these for the Create section?
4. I hope you implement a way to reorder a list that's already been created. I often add and remove rotators, and like to order them based on priority for me to get referrals to each of my links, so a reorder function would be enough to keep me using your service.

All in all, great concept, and I love the simplicity of your rotator. However, I do not see myself using it until you fix/revise some of the things I have mentioned.

Good luck!

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 10:16:28 PM

I used this rotator maker, and everything was working fine. But I think your rotator maker have one drawback : it's impossible to move to previous faucet,  it's only possible to click "next". I think you could add button "previous".

BitRotator (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 11:13:01 PM

First of all, your example link does not work. It opens a new window for a brief split second before it closes itself.

Secondly, the text in the sidebar is very difficult to read while using the Chrome browser:
https://i.imgur.com/AkUwh1Y.png

The display from Firefox seems fine:
https://i.imgur.com/K60Fna7.png

This rotator script looks awesome; I will be playing around with it, and will let you know what I think after testing! Cheers, and good luck

Seems that work in all browsers except in Chrome. I will adapt my web to this Wink

But I can't find a problem with the example in any browser. In all the browsers I test work it without problems and never closes itself.

1. The first thing I've noticed after logging in, it states that I will be taken to the member area. The page did not redirect anywhere.
2. When creating a new rotator, most people won't know how many links they are going to have in total. Maybe after you click the "Create" button, a field for the first link shows, and then underneath, two more buttons that state "Add Link" or "Finish and Create Rotator". Currently, I thought I had 4 links I wanted to add, and when I finished putting those in, I realized I needed 5. So I changed the number of links to 5, and I lost the other 4 links I had entered. This alone made me want to close your site and not use it again.
3. When I click "Edit" for my rotator, nothing happens above the fold (the visible part of the screen). It took me a few moments to realize I had to scroll down to see the rotator links. In this section, I like how you have "Add" and "Confirm". Can you implement these for the Create section?
4. I hope you implement a way to reorder a list that's already been created. I often add and remove rotators, and like to order them based on priority for me to get referrals to each of my links, so a reorder function would be enough to keep me using your service.

All in all, great concept, and I love the simplicity of your rotator. However, I do not see myself using it until you fix/revise some of the things I have mentioned.

Good luck!

1. Yes, seems that only work fine in firefox. I will fix it.
2. The idea was that if you need more, you can save and add later more. But yes, is not intuitive, was a bad idea.
3. Yes, is a good idea implement it in the Create section.
4. You can copy and past links to reorder. If you have less links after reorder it and some spaces empty the script ignore empty spaces and it will be reorder. But now the same, is not intuitive, I will change it too.

Thanks for your post Smiley

I used this rotator maker, and everything was working fine. But I think your rotator maker have one drawback : it's impossible to move to previous faucet,  it's only possible to click "next". I think you could add button "previous".

Is a good idea. I will implement this "Previous" button. Thanks Wink
BitRotator (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 11:44:23 PM

UPDATE:

• Fixed login problems in some browsers.
  • Fixed fonts problems in chrome.
BitRotator (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 10:16:50 AM

UPDATE:

• Added "Previous" button.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3426

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 10:47:52 AM

If you could the most important feature that is lacking "Time interval for each or to make it go to the next available one instead of the next one" it will be really good. I found out that on the landing page, the button of register will only scroll down to where it's for login only so you might want to fixed it. And also since people are going to register, it could be better if you acquire SSL certificate too.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BitRotator (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 11:38:28 PM

If you could the most important feature that is lacking "Time interval for each or to make it go to the next available one instead of the next one" it will be really good. I found out that on the landing page, the button of register will only scroll down to where it's for login only so you might want to fixed it. And also since people are going to register, it could be better if you acquire SSL certificate too.

The bug is fixed now. And is a good idea add a time for every link how optional option. About SSL certificate I will get it in the future.

Thank you Wink
Btcoinat

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 11:52:59 PM

can you add bitcbux.com
200sat 60 min
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: