Bitcoin Forum
November 20, 2017, 04:15:06 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gay marriage will destabilise family life  (Read 10147 times)
popcorn1

Activity: 868

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 06:05:42 AM

I'm straight and married and as far as I'm concerned, if two gay people want to get married, that's their business.  It's hard to criticize when a large percentage of traditional marriages end in divorce and there are a lot of other heterosexual relationships that produce children out of wedlock.

Yes it is upon their business. Besides business it's opposite to nature as well the creations. For some sort of need someone started regulating it which eventually got acceptance over other countries. This needs to be eliminated.
it's opposite to nature as well the creations..So why does it repeat over and over again in most species..And it's you who needs to be eliminated.ANOTHER THICK SHIT.

WHO ELSE WANTS TO GET THE PISS TAKEN OUT OF THEM
It be nice for subject to go because it's all lies but be my guest and try and i will rip you to shreds on this subject.HOW CAN ANYONE WIN AGAINST LOVE..So come and try Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Betwrong
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 08:10:03 AM

I'm straight and married and as far as I'm concerned, if two gay people want to get married, that's their business.  It's hard to criticize when a large percentage of traditional marriages end in divorce and there are a lot of other heterosexual relationships that produce children out of wedlock.

My Thoughts Exactly! Thank you! I was planning to say almost the same words. We would have the right to be against the gay marriage only if all the heterosexual marriages were perfect. But since they are like Hell mostly why should we oppose something different?

Swordsoffreedom

Activity: 938

Trumpin it up for a bit

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2016, 08:22:00 AM

I like trump so when your voting for him make sure you know what your voting for because what you say makes no difference to the gay community.
I see Donald trump like this.A bio party man.perfect president. republican liberal democrat all rolled into 1.
So could be a good thing trump. But then again could be the worse thing America have ever done
BUT can it get any worse than what's on offer now.So what ever happens still wont bother the LGBT
Community.
Plus why get rid of the LGBT movement Don't you like to PARTY Grumpy old fart Cheesy
I am to old to party but let the young enjoy there lives and be free .BORING MAN we don't get long on this planet Grin

Trump is Samson pushing the paradigm back to open discussion, he ain't got time for this.
He's breaking up Super PAC's which pay their way to influence and power at the expense of everyone else and breaking establishment traditions while pointing out all the crap they are spouting, i'm just grateful we have a guy that's doing all that for everyone's sake.

If you look at who's really trying to stop free speech it's : the left.
Are you aware of how Facebook and Twitter are censoring conservative voices?
It's by assaulting debate under the brand of equality.

Textbooks nowadays write in minor characters under the brand of equality and inclusion to give a historical viewpoint that is not relevant so minorities feel better. The Haudenosaunee political system ring a bell? I thought so.
http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/26568/

Pretending to be nice and clean on the outside then having your minions attack your opponents for you using attack Ads then pretending to be squeaky clean themselves is US politics.

Trump can exist because our norms have become hollowed shells of what they purport to be. Our norms have been gamed. It feels very much like we’ve gotten to a point where people in many of our institutions, in positions of authority, follow the letter of the law about civic decency, but have almost entirely abandoned the spirit of the law. Trump just takes the last little leap and ditches the letter of the law too.

Swordsoffreedom

Activity: 938

Trumpin it up for a bit

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2016, 08:29:10 AM

Your facts are lies..The guy your talking about is a TOTAL LIAR. So what he as said is all lies..So you believe liars do you.. CRAZY
The guy trying to make him self cash and fame .So all your proof now has to be thrown out of the window..Be no good in court your evidence  

Also what he was doing was not in support for the gay community

"Oh give me a break" "Yeah, yeah, I know, you're an adult," Little Popcorn

The study researched and arrived at a result the Pink Mafia didn't like and the one that put a gigantic amount of Political Money to cover up the truth are the liars.

Pink Mafia Logic: Pay the study makers make them say what we want to hear and then put it all over the press, if someone disagrees we will throw them under a bus and never mention our false studies were lies or correct it in the news.
Equality! Acceptance! Tolerance! Ignorance!

Who sponsors these studies 90% of the media is controlled by the Pink Mafia in the USA.
Be honest if you mind drone the big six corporations you can make up all the BS you want just look at Trump bashing.

By surveying what is available for consumption in the mass media, it is easy to see what type of society these 6 corporations are helping to construct. They have the power to warp reality by calling staged shows ‘reality’ shows. Ideas which don’t support mainstream narratives and the consumer agenda are omitted, and stories about independent people over-coming strife without dependence on government are seldom if ever elevated.

The bottom line is that corporate media is a behemoth of special interests and mind controllers. So much of the human story is omitted in this capitalistic, for-profit environment scheme like this, which is why now more than ever the independent, alternative media is such a gem for human kind.

But we love you anyways even if you control a cesspool of crap we call the mainstream media, honestly we give you the respect and love that you won't give us, but why don't you love us Gay Sempai, and give us the love that you so diligently deny US.

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2015/08/28/the-illusion-of-choice-90-of-american-media-controlled-by-6-corporations/

I want to note that this was not my point. I don't support parents dictating someone's sexuality for them, nor do I support the state removing a child from their natural parents for doing so as long as they are not otherwise being abused. My only implication was that friends and family, some times direct dependents are homosexual, which has a direct effect on not only them, but all of the residents of the places where the law is in effect. This is why I did not want to give any examples because it leaves so much room for interpretation and slinging accusations. The point is the law applies to everyone, not just gays. The implication that it does not effect anyone else is a lie. Furthermore the constant accusations of bigotry, homophobia, etc placed upon anyone who dares raise this point is not only abusive but counterproductive to true equality.

Sum it up:
The Butterfly Effect: It creates ripples all over and different choices that create headaches in cause and effect.
+ Political Correctness
“I think the big problem this country has is being politically correct. I’ve been challenged by so many people, and I don’t frankly have time for total political correctness. And to be honest with you, this country doesn’t have time either."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/the-mash/is-america-becoming-too-p_b_9387060.html
haileysantos95

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 12:07:33 PM

Gay marriage doesnt destabilize family life,its depends on the person who is within the family.
If a certain family accept their neighbor that they are gay it wont affect them or the way they live in the community.
yugo23

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 02:35:11 PM

I want to note that this was not my point. I don't support parents dictating someone's sexuality for them, nor do I support the state removing a child from their natural parents for doing so as long as they are not otherwise being abused. My only implication was that friends and family, some times direct dependents are homosexual, which has a direct effect on not only them, but all of the residents of the places where the law is in effect. This is why I did not want to give any examples because it leaves so much room for interpretation and slinging accusations. The point is the law applies to everyone, not just gays. The implication that it does not effect anyone else is a lie. Furthermore the constant accusations of bigotry, homophobia, etc placed upon anyone who dares raise this point is not only abusive but counterproductive to true equality.

False. It affects only gays... I don't even see how you can think otherwise...

And nobody accused you of bigotery. You were just told that your argument is stupid and false. Except for Popcorn1 of course but he keeps insulting and yelling on everyone so that doesn't count.
TECSHARE
Legendary

Activity: 2324

Welcome to Bitcoin Stalk

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 10:09:29 PM

And nobody accused you of bigotery. You were just told that your argument is stupid and false. Except for Popcorn1 of course but he keeps insulting and yelling on everyone so that doesn't count.

Saying "false", and then not explaining your reasoning at all is not an argument. That is just you standing on a street corner with a bullhorn yelling your opinion at the world. Yes, more opinions my argument is "stupid & false", of course no reasoning behind it to back that up, it just is because I said so. You are right no one accused me of "bigotery", but popcorn is a perfect example of the hostility of the true believers who are "intolerant of intolerance" and think they are "evening things out" by attacking "the other side", when in reality we are all on the same side and he is actually driving people away from accepting homosexuals with his behavior. He is not exactly the best ambassador for the gay community (or the English speaking community either). I am glad you can designate him as "doesn't count" for me, otherwise I would have to make that decision for myself.

The fact is gay marriage effects everyone regardless of your denials. The law is designed to apply to everyone equally. The law does not verify your sexual preferences, it applies to all humans in the jurisdiction, and all humans in the jurisdiction pay the price of the legislation. Saying "false" does not make this less true, and denying anyone else a say in this situation is not equality, it is the creation of a "protected class" which we can not discuss without spiteful shitheels like popcorn on "both sides" of the fence demolishing anything resembling civil debate, thinking he is "winning" by doing so.

Yes it is upon their business. Besides business it's opposite to nature as well the creations. For some sort of need someone started regulating it which eventually got acceptance over other countries. This needs to be eliminated.
it's opposite to nature as well the creations..So why does it repeat over and over again in most species..And it's you who needs to be eliminated.ANOTHER THICK SHIT.

It be nice for subject to go because it's all lies but be my guest and try and i will rip you to shreds on this subject.HOW CAN ANYONE WIN AGAINST LOVE..So come and try Grin

Actually, it makes it easier to criticize. Until the government got involved in marriage, the vast majority of them were successful. Now with no fault divorce, people (mostly women) are paid to break up their marriages and then either supported by their divorced partner and or the state. The government getting involved in marriage of any kind is a failure. Government involvement in marriage should be abolished for everyone. Now days more marriages fail than succeed. State marriage is simply a system to strip the population of its wealth by eating families, gay or straight.

I'm straight and married and as far as I'm concerned, if two gay people want to get married, that's their business.  It's hard to criticize when a large percentage of traditional marriages end in divorce and there are a lot of other heterosexual relationships that produce children out of wedlock.

My Thoughts Exactly! Thank you! I was planning to say almost the same words. We would have the right to be against the gay marriage only if all the heterosexual marriages were perfect. But since they are like Hell mostly why should we oppose something different?

Yes, like opposing government involvement in any marriage, straight or gay.

BITCOINTALK STAFF SELECTIVELY ENFORCE THE RULES IN AN ATTEMPT TO CREATE A CHILL EFFECT AND PERMANENTLY REMOVE ME AND OTHERS FROM THIS FORUM AS RETALIATION FOR SPEAKING OUT ABOUT THEIR ABUSIVE BEHAVIOR, AND THAT OF THEIR PERSONAL CLIQUES.
popcorn1

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 12:21:41 AM

Saying "false", and then not explaining your reasoning at all is not an argument. That is just you standing on a street corner with a bullhorn yelling your opinion at the world. Yes, more opinions my argument is "stupid & false", of course no reasoning behind it to back that up, it just is because I said so. You are right no one accused me of "bigotery", but popcorn is a perfect example of the hostility of the true believers who are "intolerant of intolerance" and think they are "evening things out" by attacking "the other side", when in reality we are all on the same side and he is actually driving people away from accepting homosexuals with his behavior. He is not exactly the best ambassador for the gay community (or the English speaking community either). I am glad you can designate him as "doesn't count" for me, otherwise I would have to make that decision for myself.

The fact is gay marriage effects everyone regardless of your denials. The law is designed to apply to everyone equally. The law does not verify your sexual preferences, it applies to all humans in the jurisdiction, and all humans in the jurisdiction pay the price of the legislation. Saying "false" does not make this less true, and denying anyone else a say in this situation is not equality, it is the creation of a "protected class" which we can not discuss without spiteful shitheels like popcorn on "both sides" of the fence demolishing anything resembling civil debate, thinking he is "winning" by doing so.

Actually, it makes it easier to criticize. Until the government got involved in marriage, the vast majority of them were successful. Now with no fault divorce, people (mostly women) are paid to break up their marriages and then either supported by their divorced partner and or the state. The government getting involved in marriage of any kind is a failure. Government involvement in marriage should be abolished for everyone. Now days more marriages fail than succeed. State marriage is simply a system to strip the population of its wealth by eating families, gay or straight.

I'm straight and married and as far as I'm concerned, if two gay people want to get married, that's their business.  It's hard to criticize when a large percentage of traditional marriages end in divorce and there are a lot of other heterosexual relationships that produce children out of wedlock.

Yes, like opposing government involvement in any marriage, straight or gay.

popcorn is a perfect example of the hostility of the true believers who are "intolerant of intolerance"You say..
Better than no rule with rules.

See the trouble is your saying its a discussion.When it's an insult..This is the same sort of discussion would you discuss this EXAMPLE.

Black people marriage will destabilise family life
Pakistani people marriage will destabilise family life
Ginger people marriage will destabilise family life
Fat people marriage will destabilise family life
Ugly people marriage will destabilise family life
Acne spotty people marriage will destabilise family life

When people get married is it guaranteed they will stay together for ever.When people split up is it nice for there kids to see the break up.

SO WHY PICK ON GAY PEOPLE THEN
6 examples lets discuss the 6 examples..NO.. why because it's all bullshit and insulting..
So TECSHARE carry on with your fight for NO RULES WITH RULES because you make no sense.

TECSHARE you say government gives us rules and you hate the rules .
So i suppose we need to live by your rules so now we would live under the TECSHARE rules?

So after all that fighting and killing we done for you defeating the government we got to live by your rules now..So all that fighting was for nothing..Back to square 1 with RULES.

How does life work without rules?

TECSHARE
Legendary

Activity: 2324

Welcome to Bitcoin Stalk

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 01:24:08 AM

popcorn is a perfect example of the hostility of the true believers who are "intolerant of intolerance"You say..

See the trouble is your saying its a discussion.When it's an insult..This is the same sort of discussion would you discuss this EXAMPLE.

When people get married is it guaranteed they will stay together for ever.When people split up is it nice for there kids to see the break up.

6 examples lets discuss the 6 examples..NO.. why because it's all bullshit and insulting..
So TECSHARE carry on with your fight for NO RULES WITH RULES because you make no sense.

So i suppose we need to live by your rules so now we would live under the TECSHARE rules?

So after all that fighting and killing we done for you defeating the government we got to live by your rules now..So all that fighting was for nothing..Back to square 1 with RULES.

Did you eat a lot of paint chips as a kid?

BITCOINTALK STAFF SELECTIVELY ENFORCE THE RULES IN AN ATTEMPT TO CREATE A CHILL EFFECT AND PERMANENTLY REMOVE ME AND OTHERS FROM THIS FORUM AS RETALIATION FOR SPEAKING OUT ABOUT THEIR ABUSIVE BEHAVIOR, AND THAT OF THEIR PERSONAL CLIQUES.
popcorn1

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 01:40:56 AM

Also you say I insult people.Does it feel horrible not nice Grin..
So imagine what gay people go threw everyday. If your offended by me imagine what gay people are feeling?.They get killed.
To many gay people scared to be free because of death hatred shun away.WHY
To many secret gays throwing stones"hypocrites"because of death hatred shun away.

Does it matter what consenting adults do with there lives as long as they hurt no one.
example say 5 people all loved each other would it matter if all 5 married each other if they hurt no one
There adults.
If a straight sex axeman killed another person in another city what affect does it have on your life if you don't know the person..Nothing you go arrr then carry on with your life..
So why would 2 gay people getting married bother you more than some killer axeman or some child dying of starvation
It's not being political correct it's called having a hart Grin
So many people angry at gayness but not angry at child neglect child poverty jobs government for war
OH I forgot if people are gay they are to blame for all those reasons anyway..

Jungle people stand there naked with no shame
You do the same on a tube station will you feel ashamed ..WHY..Because you been told to feel like that
Well now your getting told to love gayness.. Because for thousands of years you been told gayness is a sin.When most creatures do it..So because of a few gay hating rulers.. everybody had to hate gay even if they where gay..
they had to hate themselves..SO SAD..WELL NO MORE..JUST LIKE THE JEWS NO MORE..
popcorn1

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 01:47:52 AM

Did you eat a lot of paint chips as a kid?

You have no logic.You do confuse me maybe I am to stupid..What's the picture for Cheesy
What ever NO RULE WITH RULES Grin
Slow death

Activity: 644

Need a Campaign Manager? https://goo.gl/qpZyp7

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 08:16:40 PM

I think gays are sick and need treatment ... we should not accept such a thing in society

popcorn1

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 09:52:49 PM

I think gays are sick and need treatment ... we should not accept such a thing in society
I changed your name to hurry up and die cunt.Sounds better than slow death unless you get cancer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mppJxR5wPCw
justspare

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 10:04:19 PM

Get over your stupid homophobia

Studies have shown that homophobia often means you are secretly gay...

http://www.livescience.com/19563-homophobia-hidden-homosexuals.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/29/opinion/sunday/homophobic-maybe-youre-gay.html

Our paper describes six studies conducted in the United States and Germany involving 784 university students...
Using this methodology we identified a subgroup of participants who, despite self-identifying as highly straight, indicated some level of same-sex attraction
Over 20 percent of self-described highly straight individuals showed this discrepancy
I doubt that he is gay though. He is showing how being gay is bad. Whatever study you looked at is completely fake. Or you just made it up.

Bonpay
Global Blockchain Solution for Financial Freedom
Initial Token Sale ■■■ Whitepaper ■■■ Official thread ■■■ Slack
Bonpay Wallet & Сard - reliable bridge between crypto and fiat world
■■■ Always stay one step ahead ■■■
Slow death

Activity: 644

Need a Campaign Manager? https://goo.gl/qpZyp7

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 08:49:29 AM

I changed your name to hurry up and die cunt.Sounds better than slow death unless you get cancer.

ku ku ku

Do not tell me you're gay?

You ever seen porno gay?

Has anyone seen porno 2 men having sex? because I saw an accident and was quite disgusting.

Before seeing that film I accepted gay ... not had problems with them, but after seeing that movie only 3 minutes? I started to not like gays and every time I see a gay I want to throw up

craked5

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 11:29:49 AM

ku ku ku

Do not tell me you're gay?

You ever seen porno gay?

Has anyone seen porno 2 men having sex? because I saw an accident and was quite disgusting.

Before seeing that film I accepted gay ... not had problems with them, but after seeing that movie only 3 minutes? I started to not like gays and every time I see a gay I want to throw up

Gays make you throw up but lesbians are ok I bet Roll Eyes

craked5

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 11:30:43 AM

And who are you to decide it? Do you have any argument to support such idea?

JavaLove

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 04:16:46 PM

I am a fairly right leaning conservative however I don't think BEING gay is necessarily bad.

You should be able to date whomever you'd like. Whether female or male. You get to decide.

That's not to say that you can change the law based on your decisions, though. My opinion is that marriage is a very sacred tradition. It is something that has been respected for generations and we need to keep that respect. It should not be taken lightly and should not be seen as a joke. To me, marriage is something that should last for a lifetime, with no divorces.

Marriage is between a man and a woman for good reason. Both are the only ones that can have kids together and it's been set like this for a long time. I've seen many gay people before and they speak of marriage as a joke and make jokes about it. Some people get married and then OOPS in a year there's a divorce.

I feel like gay people have twisted their own words and made themselves look like a joke. Right now, you can marry anyone you'd like. However that shouldn't be the case until they can actually prove that marriage is not a joke to them.

Reminder: I think gay people are fine. If my son/daughter told me they were gay I'd be fine and would support them as best I can. However, I feel marriage is something completely sacred and should be taken seriously. If you're not going to take it seriously, don't participate.

popcorn1

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 05:25:57 PM

I am a fairly right leaning conservative however I don't think BEING gay is necessarily bad.

You should be able to date whomever you'd like. Whether female or male. You get to decide.

That's not to say that you can change the law based on your decisions, though. My opinion is that marriage is a very sacred tradition. It is something that has been respected for generations and we need to keep that respect. It should not be taken lightly and should not be seen as a joke. To me, marriage is something that should last for a lifetime, with no divorces.

Marriage is between a man and a woman for good reason. Both are the only ones that can have kids together and it's been set like this for a long time. I've seen many gay people before and they speak of marriage as a joke and make jokes about it. Some people get married and then OOPS in a year there's a divorce.

I feel like gay people have twisted their own words and made themselves look like a joke. Right now, you can marry anyone you'd like. However that shouldn't be the case until they can actually prove that marriage is not a joke to them.

Reminder: I think gay people are fine. If my son/daughter told me they were gay I'd be fine and would support them as best I can. However, I feel marriage is something completely sacred and should be taken seriously. If you're not going to take it seriously, don't participate.
YOUR A FUCKIN JOKE..Who the fuck made you chief marriage dude of all sacred marriage's FUCKIN DICK..
You thick shit all marriage should be banned then DUMB ASS because it's straight couples who get divorced the most..
SACRED Cheesy
Insulting little cunt..BRING IT BACK UP AGAIN fuckin wanker Grin So gay people don't take there love for each other seriously FUCK YOU TWAT

Yes i know I am insulting and rude people keep telling me..  I am not an ass hole like some..I am a cunt to a cunt.and your a cunt Grin

Why do people love bringing this insulting statement back up all the time..I wonder who will be my next victim  Cheesy

Before you decide to bring this statement back up again ask your self this..Are you guaranteed to stay together till you die if 2 straight couples get married..ANSWER NO.So if your gay or straight makes no difference because both could end in divorce.
So the whole statement is a JOKE and so are you
JavaLove

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 08:31:35 PM

YOUR A FUCKIN JOKE..Who the fuck made you chief marriage dude of all sacred marriage's FUCKIN DICK..
You thick shit all marriage should be banned then DUMB ASS because it's straight couples who get divorced the most..
SACRED Cheesy
Insulting little cunt..BRING IT BACK UP AGAIN fuckin wanker Grin So gay people don't take there love for each other seriously FUCK YOU TWAT

Yes i know I am insulting and rude people keep telling me..  I am not an ass hole like some..I am a cunt to a cunt.and your a cunt Grin

Why do people love bringing this insulting statement back up all the time..I wonder who will be my next victim  Cheesy

Before you decide to bring this statement back up again ask your self this..Are you guaranteed to stay together till you die if 2 straight couples get married..ANSWER NO.So if your gay or straight makes no difference because both could end in divorce.
So the whole statement is a JOKE and so are you

Who will be your next victim? No one's scared of you. No one's retreating to their mom because you called them a cunt.

I accept all opinions and of course I accept yours. You sound like an idiot but that's fine if you'd like to present yourself as such. To respond:

I don't care if gay men have sex, date what ever. I really don't. If you want to then go ahead by all means. If my son/daughter were to tell me they were gay I'd support them and still love them.

Marriage is something holy and sacred and should not be taken lightly. If you're getting married you should not be getting married with someone who you're going to get divorced with. I'm not saying make divorce harder but what I am saying is try and work things out with one another.

Gay men/women have made a mockery of marriage and the institution in recent years. Everyone just gets married now like there's no tomorrow. They get married with the first person they see.

Call me whatever you'd like I think marriage is sacred and SHOULD be kept that way. Want to be gay? Fine go ahead. Want to participate in a tradition we've been having for centuries? Sure, just follow the rules. Stop bringing your problems into it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.