Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:43:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VIP TOKENS CLUB [ECOSYSTEM WALLET][NIST5][PoW/PoS][EXCLUSIVE]  (Read 96548 times)
jeremy grol

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 11:21:24 PM

Yobit?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
q327K091
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 11:31:49 PM
Last edit: February 29, 2016, 11:44:27 PM by q327K091

charging towards 1 million VIP and selling nothing it is not worth the trouble , this is penny on the dollar even if on yobit etc

soon shifting gears onto something else, but do know this I aint selling nothing (I rarely do in the crypto space), I sort of liked how this operation was conducted "airdrop" especially

that will be having close to 1/90 of the whole supply I believe, if you build community its fine if you dont I burned 3 days of GPU

would rather you build a community , if it "survives" and reaches worth while for a developer to receive 1000$ in FIAT I will be willing to contribute towards bounty.. things like improved website/logo on the super professional level stand a chance, so hit me in due time if you indeed are serious
Arrakeen

Activity: 532

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 11:40:08 PM

charging towards 1 million VIP and selling nothing it is not worth the trouble , this is penny on the dollar even if on yobit etc

soon shifting gears onto something else, but do know this I aint selling nothing (I rarely do in the crypto space), I sort of liked how this operation was conducted "airdrop" especially

that will be having close to 1/90 of the whole supply I believe, if you build community its fine if you dont I burned 3 days of GPU

would rather you build a community

If you don't mind me asking, what sort of hardware were you mining with?
q327K091
Legendary

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 11:43:45 PM

that would make me look like a fool if I would disclose let just say it is highly optimized and I dont use Windows
Arrakeen

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 11:48:40 PM

that would make me look like a fool if I would disclose let just say it is highly optimized and I dont use Windows

No worries, I'm just looking for the best way to mine - seeing as how I'm a broke college student.  Can't invest thousands into big rigs, MIGHT be able to upgrade my GPU...but that's about it...ha...ha... ;_;
q327K091
Legendary

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 11:52:51 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2016, 12:27:55 AM by q327K091

No worries, I'm just looking for the best way to mine - seeing as how I'm a broke college student.  Can't invest thousands into big rigs, MIGHT be able to upgrade my GPU...but that's about it...ha...ha... ;_;

I got ya.. well.. switch to AMD based GPU's even if one immediate switch to Intel processor and supply plenty of liquid cooling , ebay is your friend

above is so much less important than persistence of a developer or a team of developers engaged in a coin, also without any innovation you dont stand much chance but 10$ @ 100,000 VIP barely for two pints of ice cream.. however it is crypto interest  and time of this developer that I value tremendously and engage from time to time

disengaging rig as enough accumulation but I wont sell even one VIP and reason is because it gives a support to this person that started it , you will see drop in network hash by ~150 M approx

system has been disengaged, seriously willing to contribute $ off the top if you continue if you don't it is what it is and we move on
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 11:56:45 PM

LOL...in before fifty more people enter this thread and post an address hoping to get some VIP...I suspect a lot of newcomers suddenly hopping on board saying 'I didn't receive mine!'  Roll Eyes

see here: http://viptokens.club/
thats

exactly whats happening, if you haven't received it by now leave the dev alone and let him get this coin rolling.  All you cracker sticks are just flooding the progress river with crap.

Since you sound like an expert, which one of the two entries below did not get the airdrop?

-tb-

white92d15b7

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

GPU Coin Dev

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 12:29:33 AM

The one on the right did not receive the airdrop, final answer

q327K091
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 12:33:04 AM

funny above  Smiley look it is very simple I find crypto pure and simple it will work but it will flush out many people..  that airdrop was a lot of coins without backbone support
politzer

Activity: 492

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 12:51:22 AM

LOL...in before fifty more people enter this thread and post an address hoping to get some VIP...I suspect a lot of newcomers suddenly hopping on board saying 'I didn't receive mine!'  Roll Eyes

thats

exactly whats happening, if you haven't received it by now leave the dev alone and let him get this coin rolling.  All you cracker sticks are just flooding the progress river with crap.

Since you sound like an expert, which one of the two entries below did not get the airdrop?

-tb-

What is the point which one gets the airdrop based on their answers? The only thing that matters is a fair distribution which means no one can submit several forms using same IP. Just this. The questions and the answers are all nonsense. This is not participating in a survey and the results are not going to be used somewhere.

Bean Cash: 2STLLsAj2yujtffCE9oYUQwfELjhtgia22
techbytes
Legendary

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 01:01:17 AM

thats

-tb-

What is the point which one gets the airdrop based on their answers? The only thing that matters is a fair distribution which means no one can submit several forms using same IP. Just this. The questions and the answers are all nonsense. This is not participating in a survey and the results are not going to be used somewhere.

The point is both are from two different users in two different locations.  This can easily be confirmed by the dev. 

-tb-

politzer

Activity: 492

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 01:08:49 AM

thats

-tb-

The point is both are from two different users in two different locations.  This can easily be confirmed by the dev. 

-tb-
So they both deserve to receive the airdrop.

Bean Cash: 2STLLsAj2yujtffCE9oYUQwfELjhtgia22
donnyespo

Activity: 827
Merit: 1000

Twitter: @bitcoin_dad

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 01:31:56 AM

thats

-tb-

-tb-

Not sure why these submissions didnt get airdrop. I know my answers were vague so I get why I did not qualify.

I do like VIP and the project so even with missed airdrop mining to make up for it

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
P-Funk

Activity: 360
Merit: 250

Token

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 01:33:55 AM

My airdrop application was fully filled out and wasn't a rush job, still didn't get any. I assume it's a mistake, but one the developer of this coin should fix.
techbytes
Legendary

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 01:37:32 AM

thats

-tb-

-tb-

Not sure why these submissions didnt get airdrop. I know my answers were vague so I get why I did not qualify.

I do like VIP and the project so even with missed airdrop mining to make up for it

The one on the right was my answered and I got the airdrop.  The one on the left was my friend, mobgod whom I told about the airdrop and he didn't get it.  Dev, if you won't honor his answers, then I will send him half my drop.  That's what friends are for right?  But I'm hoping dev would do the right thing.

-tb-

ktmracing03

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 02:37:13 AM

Bump for deserved recognition....this coin has potential. If I had the resources id open a night club and require VIP tokens for entry  Grin
MobGod

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2016, 04:53:30 AM

thats

-tb-

-tb-

The one on the right was my answered and I got the airdrop.  The one on the left was my friend, mobgod whom I told about the airdrop and he didn't get it.  Dev, if you won't honor his answers, then I will send him half my drop.  That's what friends are for right?  But I'm hoping dev would do the right thing.

-tb-

Thanks tech we have know each other a long time I'm sure dev will send when the time is right I hope!!!!!

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
OrsonJ

Activity: 597
Merit: 253

... and the swarm is headed towards us

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2016, 09:59:17 AM

VIP received, thanks! What's next?

Zano alias: @orsonj  |  Twitter: @Cryptoschild
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 10:03:29 AM

VIP received, thanks! What's next?
[/quote

next tried to sent some to LeMf5HdtLa7suvCXUkK6cnHXnVprE4wTk4 just to see of your wallet work fine!
CryptoMaik

Activity: 594

Blockchain entrepreneur✔

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 10:38:45 AM

Blockexplorer?
Exchange?

CryptoMaik ✔
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: