Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:26:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: yobit coins  (Read 2127 times)
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 12:35:08 AM

You know sir you could just wait for the value to rise on the market then just sell it ? Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ronaldinho_07 (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 02:25:50 PM

Im auction the coins soo another person with more patiente then me can wait a few months to roi ,and for me i would like to get the money now and not into 6 months or more the ammount im asking for the coins.
ronaldinho_07 (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 02:46:57 PM

Just to let anyone knows this offer still avaible soo you can make your offer and get the coins,i accept escrow,fees will be paid by the buyer.
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 09:11:12 PM

If you are willing to use an escrow please send me an PM. I will not give you full price, because i think @80% is more then fair
for both the buyer and seller. Let me know.

ronaldinho_07 (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 04:44:17 PM

If you are willing to use an escrow please send me an PM. I will not give you full price, because i think @80% is more then fair
for both the buyer and seller. Let me know.

I dont bother to use escrow but what your 80% offer is really meaning?You are offering 0,16 btc from the buy now price or 80% the start bid,0,12btc?

I will only sell the coins from the start bid and above,soo let me know what is your real offer.
ronaldinho_07 (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 05:46:15 PM

Im sorry but this coins arent not anymore avaible,when i tryed to make a coupoun i had a mistake soo its impossible to convert this coins into a coupom soo to sell the account i should sell my yobit account and i use it soo this offer isnt anymore avaible because of that.
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 01:58:37 PM

Im sorry but this coins arent not anymore avaible,when i tryed to make a coupoun i had a mistake soo its impossible to convert this coins into a coupom soo to sell the account i should sell my yobit account and i use it soo this offer isnt anymore avaible because of that.

https://yobit.net/en/yobicodes/

IT will show YOVI when balance is there

There is an option to make a coupon here

I do not know where you have checked and come to a conclusion that codes are not available

Do recheck once Smiley
Topknotbam
Legendary

Activity: 1938
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 02:03:57 PM

I do not know where you have checked and come to a conclusion that codes are not available

Do recheck once Smiley

Yobicodes are not working with ROM markets

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!
   Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
James_H

Activity: 517

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 03:28:02 PM

Do recheck once Smiley

Yobicodes are not working with ROM markets

I also think like you, not working with ROM markets
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 10:57:09 PM

You can send the coins to a Wallet then you can send them to any Yovi address. I will sell my coins for 2% of their current value if there are any takers. I have A positive trust rating with several transactions. I have a lot of coins and will take me a very long time to sell because I can only enter 2 sell orders at a time. It can take a long time to sell but you can with patience make 100x your purchase. Only buy if you understand that these can not be flipped for a quick profit.
Mist

Activity: 434

:)

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 04:46:42 AM

You can send the coins to a Wallet then you can send them to any Yovi address. I will sell my coins for 2% of their current value if there are any takers. I have A positive trust rating with several transactions. I have a lot of coins and will take me a very long time to sell because I can only enter 2 sell orders at a time. It can take a long time to sell but you can with patience make 100x your purchase. Only buy if you understand that these can not be flipped for a quick profit.
Yovi is a awful coin made by an awful exchange. I don't know what you were thinking getting into this, both of you.
Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 08:07:26 PM

Yovi is a awful coin made by an awful exchange. I don't know what you were thinking getting into this, both of you.

True, i don't understand why people even consider using their exchange or dealing YOVI coin.

What's funny though is that you are here promoting the exchange while knowing it's awfull. That's wrong.
Mist

Activity: 434

:)

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 01:36:45 AM

True, i don't understand why people even consider using their exchange or dealing YOVI coin.

What's funny though is that you are here promoting the exchange while knowing it's awfull. That's wrong.
I'm getting paid. Believe me, no one thinks its good just because people see me with a signature. Awful volume with terrible coins.
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 01:20:43 PM

I have belief in YOBIT Management and some day i believe they should come for swap so that atleast few btc one can gain

Every day we are getting bored of watching our investment amount being raised which cannot be encashed... I hope YOVI will have some solution and meaning in the end
HeadBroadway

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 08:09:40 PM

hello
you still have yobit coins?
how much i can trade every day?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: