Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:31:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Minergate & Changelly: An efficient and user-friendly way to mine alt coins  (Read 915 times)
Georgios Vasileiadis (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2016, 01:55:53 PM

I am sure you're already familiar with MinerGate and its services, yet I would like to wrap up as the developers have recently added a couple of features that you may not be aware of.

Up till recently the miner (GUI and console) was compatible only with NVidia chipset, now this has changed and AMD chipset is also supported. Just mind that for the time being only OpenCL 2.0 compatible cards are supported; Yet as far as I know the developers are working on a version compatible with OpenCL 1.2. The current stable version has been found to be more efficient in comparison to Claymore miner in terms of hash rate but also results in far less invalid shares, fact that favors miners. In addition, MinerGate integrated wallets enables you to withdraw your mined alt coins with a reasonable fee of 0.5% directly to Changelly, a user-friendly exchange service powered by MinerGate, which allows you to exchange and send your coins directly to your wallet in a mater of minutes.

MinerGate's miner is available for the following OS:

- Win7 or later (32bit)
- Win7 or later (64 bit)
- Mac 10.9 or later (64 bit)
- Ubuntu 14.04 or later (64 bit)
- Fedora 19 or later (64 bit)

https://static.minergate.com/804cef70fada6caaf53b37f596df4e88.png

So, if you are using AMD chipset, please give the miner a go and if possible provide the community with feedback.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: