Bitcoin Forum
November 23, 2017, 06:32:53 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: another bitcoin blackeye- depriving single stripper moms of food for their babys  (Read 255 times)
Erlich Bachman

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 06:29:06 AM

Who are these chile starvers?

http://www.thebitcoinchannel.com/archives/54434

My mom was a single mother who rode the pole to feed her kids, and is one of the reasons why I frequent the same establishment today.  Take away the Johns and you starve innocent childeren!

What's next "bitcoin for child organs"!?

this is disgusting!

Where is Guy Fawkes when you need him!

Satoshi is dead. He would have emerged from hiding to defend his name if he could see what these evil passive aggressive child killers are doing.

These randsom assholes are really giving bitcoin a bad name, and are probably a major reason as to why people are looking at the coinmarketcap100 for diversification.  We need to either fight this bitcrime, or launch a counter-advertising campaign to clear our name, or we run the risk of baby face Buterin taking over as the premiere wholesome family's crypto.

The time for action is now!

Someone at the bitcoin foundation needs to put this issue on the docket immediately.
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jet Cash

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 06:37:55 AM

They should just tell the blackmailers to " go forth and get castrated". I don't see what is wrong with going to a strip club anyway if you can afford it.

Another Bitcoin domain name for sale -
Bitcoinlocations.com
$2,000 for immediate transfer - click on the domain link to purchase it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.