Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:34:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Joca97 & CarlesPuyol Biggest Challenge made in Bitcointalk forum *Jar*  (Read 3991 times)
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 05:31:51 AM

So there is no contribution from Joca and CarlesPuyol in jar. lol playing with people money it's a biggest joke.

So they don't have enough confidence on themselves that they put some money in jar.

Becareful guys you even dont know how many are shill account who post in these tips thread.

They are most likely not shills and are different people however they share the same stupidity imo because they spend their funds for nothing here except for other people to waste on. Joca and charles should put some amount on the jar as well if they are serious about this challenge rather than for fun, so far this has made my day how people lost on the first turn

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 07:09:15 AM

Even if its 99% sure game, 1.06 its not a value bet.

Actually IT IS.
In 99% you will win 6% (99*6) and then in 1% you will lose 100%.
But is real life there isn't a bookie which will offer 1.06 on 99% Smiley They are not charity business.

Even if its 99% sure game, 1.06 its not a value bet.

Actually IT IS.
In 99% you will win 6% (99*6) and then in 1% you will lose 100%.
But is real life there isn't a bookie which will offer 1.06 on 99% Smiley They are not charity business.
It isn't!! And if you think it is value bet, you should stop bet right now and do something else with your money.

I usually don't write about fellows tipsters, but this is what you've deserve about your own stupidity.

1. You are paying 15% 'tipster tax' OVER the bookie house edge

2. Everyone claiming s**ts like CarlesPuyol doesn't deserve to manage and 0.00000001BTC.

Why? Low odds are usually most f*cked for players, because bookies are calculating there their biggest margin. Completely agree.
BUT! This is pure stupidity. If you have 99% on 1.06 you will be the biggest winner on Earth. Because if you bet 1BTC every time, you will win 99*0.06BTC and you will lose 1*1BTC = 5.94BTC - 1BTC = +4.94 Pure Profit per 100 bets. Without almost nay variation.

3. Playing without bankroll management is idiotic, if it's not solely for fun purposes. Here, on BTC, there isn't a single tipster with a proper statistic like average odd, L/W, stake per bet, etc.
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 07:25:18 AM

I think people are being to harsh on Joca and Carles, if you check their history of tips, you wouldn't talk like you are doing now just because the first bet is a loss. It could happen to anyone. So as I have said before I am pretty sure these guys will come back hard and make some good wins.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 07:53:59 AM

I think people are being to harsh on Joca and Carles, if you check their history of tips, you wouldn't talk like you are doing now just because the first bet is a loss. It could happen to anyone. So as I have said before I am pretty sure these guys will come back hard and make some good wins.
Looks like this 1 lost bet ruin their reputation Sad , but I don't think so too.
As joca said they were shocked by their first challenge pick that unexpectedly lost.
I just hope they back and prove their ability to everyone here once again.
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 08:12:34 AM

I even don't think who posting low odds as a tipster.

Tipster means you can find good value picks with good odds.

If they think they are really good let me provide platform where they can earn 1000's of $ each month.

But they are not good they are fooling people or copying picks from other site and posting here.

deadley
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 08:14:32 AM

Are they completed any challenge yet or how many challenges they lost already.

P.S. Don't have time to read full thread.

They lost the first for the moment.... but I am sure they will be back.

So there is no contribution from Joca and CarlesPuyol in jar. lol playing with people money it's a biggest joke.

So they don't have enough confidence on themselves that they put some money in jar.

Becareful guys you even dont know how many are shill account who post in these tips thread.
You can ask admins to checkout are accounts and other if there are same IP addresses
we arent using any shill accounts

Admin allow here you can hold as many as shill, so they don't care to check and waste their time what is going on here.

twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 08:20:15 AM

I am definetly not a shill and just lost 0.08  Sad

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
deadley
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 09:04:55 AM

I am definetly not a shill and just lost 0.08  Sad

Of course you are not because you are fool, you trust them who don't have enough confidence on themselves, who can't put their money on their picks then how you can trust them they will win you money.

Do you guys really think if they are enough successful on giving pick they  even don't waste their time here and was earning themselves more then enough and don't fool people about premium picks and other way.

P.S. Mostly tipster here use forum so they can increase their post counts and earn money from signature advertising.

CarlesPuyol (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 10:37:43 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2016, 01:39:17 PM by CarlesPuyol

Hi all,
I was reading all your comments and got shocked.
All the investors should know the risk of gambling.
We tried here something different. Unfortunately it wasnt succeeded.
About the accusation of using people's money- Why do you think I wasnt here for 2 days? I will tell you- I lost large amount of My money on this pick and I wanted to get some fresh air and stay away from the internet for couple days.
I know its not easy situation, but the loses are part of this game and if someone doesn't know how to lose, he should stay away from gambling, because today its 0.03BTC, and tomorrow it can be 10000$.
I'm sorry for all our loses.
Gianluca95
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196

Reputation first.

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 01:20:02 PM

I am definetly not a shill and just lost 0.08  Sad

Of course you are not because you are fool, you trust them who don't have enough confidence on themselves, who can't put their money on their picks then how you can trust them they will win you money.

Do you guys really think if they are enough successful on giving pick they  even don't waste their time here and was earning themselves more then enough and don't fool people about premium picks and other way.

P.S. Mostly tipster here use forum so they can increase their post counts and earn money from signature advertising.

Have you finished your shitty show? Please stop to SPAM here and go in an other part ! Have you invested in this jar? No? And now what do you want? Is a free choice of every users to invest in this challenge, no one has pointed the gun in your face and has told to you "Bet on this jar or I'll kill you", so, what do you want now?

Work as tipster, is really really hard because no one, including the most important tipster of the world doesn't lose. And everyone that has accepted this jar before to invest had to think that "coz is gambling there is a considerable probability that I'll lose my money", stop.

Gambling is not a safe investment (like other one, there aren't safe investment). So, if someone, like Joca97 and CarlesPuyol (two tipster and friends that I esteem so much) comes here and purpose a jar to all of the users, think it as a simple game where you can win a good amount of BTC or you can lose all.

So, don't be children, if you're a man with some maturity you can understand that in gambling is natural to lose.

Good luck for Joca97 and Carles Puyol for their next challenge.

█████████████████████████████
███▀█████████████████████▀███
███  ▀▀███████████████▀▀  ███
███     ████▀▀ ▀▀████     ███
███     ██▀       ▀██     ███
███     ██         ██     ███
███     ██▄       ▄██     ███
███     ████▄▄ ▄▄████     ███
███  ▄▄███████████████▄▄  ███
███▄█████████████████████▄███
.Mixin Safe.

▄███████▄     
██▀   ▀██
             ▄███████▄
██▄   ▄██             ██▀   ▀██
▀███████▀             ██▄   ▄██
   ███     ▄███████▄  ▀███████▀
   ███▀▀   ██▀   ▀██     ███
   █████   ██▄   ▄██     ███▀▀
   ▀▀▀     ▀███████▀     █████
              ███        ▀▀▀
              ███▀▀
              █████
              ▀▀▀
2/3 Multisig Decentralized
Bitcoin Custody Solutions
💎
💪
🔓
CONFIDENT
RELIABLE
RECOVERABLE
..GET STARTED..
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 01:26:39 PM

Hello, and sorry about everyone's loss.

Now, to the topic.
Is there any visual proof that either one tipster or another tipster did indeed put the jar money on a bet?
CarlesPuyol (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 01:38:08 PM

Now, to the topic.
Is there any visual proof that either one tipster or another tipster did indeed put the jar money on a bet?
Yes. It was sent to participants by PM.
deadley
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 01:41:26 PM

Do you guys really think if they are enough successful on giving pick they  even don't waste their time here and was earning themselves more then enough and don't fool people about premium picks and other way.

Have you finished your shitty show? Please stop to SPAM here and go in an other part ! Have you invested in this jar? No? And now what do you want? Is a free choice of every users to invest in this challenge, no one has pointed the gun in your face and has told to you "Bet on this jar or I'll kill you", so, what do you want now?

Work as tipster, is really really hard because no one, including the most important tipster of the world doesn't lose. And everyone that has accepted this jar before to invest had to think that "coz is gambling there is a considerable probability that I'll lose my money", stop.

Gambling is not a safe investment (like other one, there aren't safe investment). So, if someone, like Joca97 and CarlesPuyol (two tipster and friends that I esteem so much) comes here and purpose a jar to all of the users, think it as a simple game where you can win a good amount of BTC or you can lose all.

So, don't be children, if you're a man with some maturity you can understand that in gambling is natural to lose.

lol, paid troll saying to me about spammy post. Did you put money in jar. No, so next time put your money and then post like that till then enjoy your spammy posts somewhere else and when both tipster did not put even single penny on jar so do you really expect they will play like they are playing with their money.

Gianluca95
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196

Reputation first.

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 01:44:00 PM

lol, paid troll saying to me about spammy post. Did you put money in jar. No, so next time put your money and then post like that till then enjoy your spammy posts somewhere else and when both tipster did not put even single penny on jar so do you really expect they will play like they are playing with their money.

Ridicolous.

███▀█████████████████████▀███
███  ▀▀███████████████▀▀  ███
███     ████▀▀ ▀▀████     ███
███     ██▀       ▀██     ███
███     ██         ██     ███
███     ██▄       ▄██     ███
███     ████▄▄ ▄▄████     ███
███  ▄▄███████████████▄▄  ███
███▄█████████████████████▄███
.Mixin Safe.

▄███████▄     
██▀   ▀██
             ▄███████▄
██▄   ▄██             ██▀   ▀██
▀███████▀             ██▄   ▄██
   ███     ▄███████▄  ▀███████▀
   ███▀▀   ██▀   ▀██     ███
   █████   ██▄   ▄██     ███▀▀
   ▀▀▀     ▀███████▀     █████
              ███        ▀▀▀
              ███▀▀
              █████
              ▀▀▀
2/3 Multisig Decentralized
Bitcoin Custody Solutions
💎
💪
🔓
CONFIDENT
RELIABLE
RECOVERABLE
..GET STARTED..
mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 01:45:41 PM

Now, to the topic.
Care to share it with public, since the bet has passed and there are no ways to harm you guys?
CarlesPuyol (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 02:23:38 PM

Ridicolous.
Gianluca, Its ok.  People here looking to accuse someone and there is no one to accuse but me.  
We are grown man and and I believe that for some people 0.02BTC is large amount of money (8$).
If someone cant handle those loses please PM me and we will see what we can do here. I promise to help.
And Im saying again: I didnt play with peoples money because I dont have on my own. I just tried to help.

Now, to the topic.
Care to share it with public, since the bet has passed and there are no ways to harm you guys?

Its the photo that I sent to participant.
CarlesPuyol (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 02:32:31 PM

Last thing,
In my last challenge, people won great amounts
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1327771.msg13784613#msg13784613
That's great that you guys know perfectly how to win.
mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 03:15:19 PM

Last thing,
Seems everything is legit here tbh.

I don't get it why people get mad when they lose with gambling and sports.

They should get mad at themselves for taking the initiative and betting, instead of talking crap about tipsters.
Tipsters earn money from gamblers, that's their job. They're bookies too.

So, next time when you want to blame someone, don't blame the bookies or tipsters, blame yourself.
stiffbud

Activity: 980

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 03:22:06 PM

Last thing,
Seems everything is legit here tbh.

I don't get it why people get mad when they lose with gambling and sports.

They should get mad at themselves for taking the initiative and betting, instead of talking crap about tipsters.
Tipsters earn money from gamblers, that's their job. They're bookies too.

So, next time when you want to blame someone, don't blame the bookies or tipsters, blame yourself.

Some people were butthurt because they were confident enough that Carles and Joca will win. Well that is what they claimed in their thread here that they will be providing confident picks. The thing is, loosing on the second game wouldn't matter much but the lost on the first try seem not acceptable for them.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
bittrojan

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 08:00:30 AM

So this challenge just over Carles , joca?
I'm willing to see the real of you Carles like the challenge in this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1327771.msg13784613#msg13784613
Also you joca are you gonna keep protracted in guilty and shock ? I hope there will be another challenge so I can join in, I still believe in you both.

ICO investor. Miner. Bagholder Extraordinaire!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: