Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:41:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HYIP - invest BTC, get 108% back in BTC each cycle  (Read 3066 times)
MoneypakTrader.com (OP)

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

Never spend your money before you have it.

View Profile
January 21, 2013, 04:22:12 PM

I need btc investors with valid MP loadable prepaid debit cards to receive the profits of my business.
8% is the profit share for your half of the work (getting the BTC, Getting a MP loadable Debit Card).
It should take less than 24 hrs to get you the $$$ after you get me the BTC. Then you can repeat as fast as you can convert the $$$ back into BTC.
See sig thread for more info.

"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
January 21, 2013, 05:17:59 PM

Sounds like an excellent way to go to jail.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
MoneypakTrader.com (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2013, 05:38:58 PM

Sounds like an excellent way to go to jail.
Has someone gone to jail for trading btc before?

danieldaniel

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 21, 2013, 07:58:38 PM

DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH THIS PERSON.

THIS IS AN OBVIOUS MONEY LAUNDERING OPERATION.  THIS IS A VERY ILLEGAL OPERATION.

AVOID.  AT.  ALL.  COSTS.

Micon
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2013, 08:55:31 PM

I need btc investors with valid MP loadable prepaid debit cards to receive the profits of my business.
8% is the profit share for your half of the work (getting the BTC, Getting a MP loadable Debit Card).
It should take less than 24 hrs to get you the $$$ after you get me the BTC. Then you can repeat as fast as you can convert the $$$ back into BTC.

1)  I suppose this falls under "gambling" given the incredibly small amount of info and illogical 108% on your money every 24 hours. 

2)  See above post for possible reasoning

3)  Mods, toss this in the total-scam lending area?  I believe it is called "long term offers" even though none of them lasted for what I would consider a long term.

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
danieldaniel

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 21, 2013, 11:54:06 PM

1)  I suppose this falls under "gambling" given the incredibly small amount of info and illogical 108% on your money every 24 hours. 

2)  See above post for possible reasoning

3)  Mods, toss this in the total-scam lending area?  I believe it is called "long term offers" even though none of them lasted for what I would consider a long term.
It actually should fall under "Money Laundering". 

THIS IS AN OBVIOUS MONEY LAUNDERING OPERATION. 
You could say that about any btc trading, do you have any evidence other than what's in your mind?
for example a link to similar trading operation in the news or police/court reports?
Not all Bitcoin traders have an SR account with 300+ FEEDBACK.

And, if you don't realize, your business is laundering money.  That's it.  You buy MP's for BTC, then you sell the MP's for BTC.  Rinse and repeat.  All anonymous, with your name attached to nothing.

IT'S CALLED MONEY LAUNDERING.

MoneypakTrader.com (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2013, 01:32:42 AM

I've increased the profit for smaller loads, to split my fee with you.
See main sig thread for details.

ssateneth
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 28, 2013, 12:05:52 PM

This guy has been banned from #bitcoin-otc for being shady as fuck and suspected money laundering (illegal). Avoid.

crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 28, 2013, 12:15:57 PM

All HYIP business are a scam from the get go.  ROB PETER TO PAY PAUL. I have been in online marketing for over 11 years to know whats what. all hyips are scams unless they have something solid and legitimate and theirs only 2% that do this. Maybe Admin is LEGIT lets find out and play a little game.

If this is really a honest business please provide the following.

Name and Address where I can contact you. :- Example:- Address where I can come visit you and talk business plans.
LRN or STN Number.
BLN Number
SSN Number

Phone number to contact you on.
Support Details.

I await your response MoneypakTrader.com

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
MoneypakTrader.com (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2013, 02:18:25 AM

Any independent money exchanger that doesn't jump through hoops to get regulated could be accused of "Moneylaundering"
The fact is I operate an exchange service where the major demand is for buying BTC and people pay higher % to do so.
This leads to an imbalance over the traditional mtgox rates allowing a profit for people who accept MP loading to their debit cards.

EricTyle

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2013, 04:36:44 AM

Can you supply any documents? Maybe statistics of your business? Most of the time people only invest when they know what they're investing in and I agree with the other people in this thread:

We don't know what you're doing

crazyearner
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2013, 09:03:29 PM

Can you supply any documents? Maybe statistics of your business? Most of the time people only invest when they know what they're investing in and I agree with the other people in this thread:

We don't know what you're doing

AGREED

STILL WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONE MoneypakTrader.com TO MY QUESTIONS

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
MoneypakTrader.com (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2013, 08:25:02 PM

If I missed a pm from you, please resend.
I won't be telling everyone who I am, since I handle such large volumes of BTC/ USD and I don't want to be targeted by thieves.

I've outlined the program in my main thread (see sig).

Generally - How it works:
You invest BTC after you have a valid MP loadable debit card to load.
You get MP loads to your card for at least 8% more USD over market rate at the time of each load.
BTC balances can be returned at any time (what hasn't already been used for loading).

I'm available on Torchat to execute the deal, I recommend starting with a small amount of btc loading, maybe 10-20, then as you get more cards, we can increase the amount loaded each week.

Again, please resend any questions I haven't addressed and please follow main thread in sig for regular updates. For example, I explained where I get the MP's and why you can get 8% profit by cycling your BTC into USD.

Good Luck cashing out your btc or finding a better investment!

crazyearner
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 05:50:12 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2013, 06:01:23 AM by crazyearner

If I missed a pm from you, please resend.
I won't be telling everyone who I am, since I handle such large volumes of BTC/ USD and I don't want to be targeted by thieves.

I've outlined the program in my main thread (see sig).

Generally - How it works:
You invest BTC after you have a valid MP loadable debit card to load.
You get MP loads to your card for at least 8% more USD over market rate at the time of each load.
BTC balances can be returned at any time (what hasn't already been used for loading).

I'm available on Torchat to execute the deal, I recommend starting with a small amount of btc loading, maybe 10-20, then as you get more cards, we can increase the amount loaded each week.

Again, please resend any questions I haven't addressed and please follow main thread in sig for regular updates. For example, I explained where I get the MP's and why you can get 8% profit by cycling your BTC into USD.

Sorry to say this but if you are not prepaid to give any legal details out, then am sorry to say this. BUT THIS is too much of a SCAM. Any legit business would provide details of the business and have support contact numbers or emails of people to contact.

Since you are dealing with as what you are saying loading cards up for funds then this would be a legal requirement to at least know business details of how to get in contact or legal terms if something goes wrong. Like a customer buys and places coins you vanish into thin air and theirs no contact or something happens and are not able to contact to ask or see what is going on if theirs problems or anything.

If theirs a problem with the funds loaded on to them cards. Am sure when you are loading the cards up you will be needing some sort of shipment details for the cards to be sent to. This is also another legal requirement. Us as the investor is actually entering into a contract from sending you funds for you to then load cards up with. So if you are asking for customers details then details should be provided of your business at least or a contact number to contact your business.... Anyone within a legal term trading LEGAL would not be posting ohhhh am going to be targeted by thieves, THAT IS JUST TOTAL BS

If you where doing this 100% legal then you would not have a problem in posting details of business name address etc or legal documents for the business.

From your statement above claiming ull be targeted is a total joke. I have been in business for a long time to know how things work and what your pretty much saying is  YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO GIVE ANY DETAILS OUT THUS BEEN A SCAMMER. You might be trading perfectly fine now but what happens if something goes wrong?Huh? SIMPLE YOU WIN MEMBERS lose.

The fact is I operate an exchange service where the major demand is for buying BTC and people pay higher % to do so.

If you are providing an exchange service with major demand then on a legal side and term you would actually provide details of business. But since you wont provide anything you could be doing a number of things and no one knows what your exactly doing. Even providing an exchange service for people is a good thing however providing no details of business in legal terms is not legal. Even the smallest of business legit ones provide some sort o details even to check out the business and from then on its own judgment to trade or do business with that business.

Even with trading btc and then also loading funds on to cards for people getting their return on still gives no indication of what is really going on. If you where not a scam hyip then you would not have any sort of problem  providing details of your business details but since you wont provide anything I pretty much rest my case here and say good luck to your SCAM.

I do not need any luck finding better investment, theirs a lot out their that are LEGIT and paying and some paying a good 4.5% per day over 30 days plus printable back to the investor. So of the business I am in offer this but no payment with BTC however theirs a few I am in paying with BTC and investing with BTC that are private for the time been offering 1.5% daily slow progress with them but I do not have much with them to actually earn the worlds greatest amounts. Anything is better than nothing. If you provided some sort of details to your business then I may conciser actually placing order with you. Plus your domain is who is privacy protected also another red flag. If was legit then you wouldn't need to have privacy unless from own home that I can understand but still you would not have any problems providing details of business nature and details.

I will however say this on a final note tho. Good luck in what you are doing because you wont attract a large amount of people without honestly proving you are not a scam. Just because you might be providing a service now and offering 8% more for loading the cards does not mean that you are not a scam. Even you might be paying now still does not mean you are not scamming.

Just cos you are paying now is priceless. Maybe when you can provide some actual details to prove your 100% legit then I say good day to you sir and I wish you the best of luck in your trading.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
MoneypakTrader.com (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 04:51:59 PM

I understand your opinion, but that doesn't change my decision.
I currently process debit load orders in an average of 15-20 minutes when submitted through Torchat and no longer than 24 hrs on average through other methods (unless the order involves more than one load).
If it was pump and dump or some type of runaway with BTC scam, I would only make 1 day of profit by running with btc before people posted that I stole their money.
I make 7+% off each transaction (the spread of MP orders submitted 15+% and profit paid to investors, currently 8%).
Continuing the business gives me more than the runaway scam profit in 14 days, while allowing more profit for continuing the business beyond that.
Basically, I'm showing you that for me to steal 1 days profit is economically stupid of me where I can continue the business and make much more profit after only 2 weeks.

Bottom Line: I don't ask for my investor's personal info and I don't want your business if you insist on asking for mine. You can ask that or rationalize it as much as you want, but I've proven it's possible to run this exchange service without parties sharing their personal info. If you want to trade personal info go to another exchange service (and sacrifice the 8% and pay another 5+% in the exchange).
There's plenty of other ways to show the magnitude of my honesty/trustworthiness without revealing my IRL identities.
I'm also taking the risk by bringing people in without getting their personal info. I take as many precautions as possible, but people might send me dirty coins or otherwise try to scam me. Basically, I'm giving people the same benefit they're giving me.

I've explained how it works in the main thread, but I can copy it here too if that would help.
Just please clearly ask me if there's any unanswered questions.

b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 12:17:53 PM

So.. has anyone actually done business with this guy?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: