Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:45:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Deleted Altcoin Comments  (Read 308 times)
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 09:06:07 AM

Here is just a small tiny sample of what i am greeted with EVERY single time i come here.

Bitcoin Forum

Deleted Post
« Sent to: Spoetnik on: January 31, 2016, 05:11:12 AM »
   Reply with quoteReply with quote Remove this messageDelete
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

This is a self-moderated topic  Cheesy

The last one i posted on he made just like it didn't pan out like he hoped i guess.

Need a self modded topic ?

SCAM.

..nothing to see hear.

And i already called this guy out on his bullshit (on the NON-Self-Modded topic) ..so i won't repeat it.

Bitcoin Forum

Deleted Post
« Sent to: Spoetnik on: February 02, 2016, 04:05:23 AM »
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Quote from: Spoetnik on January 20, 2016, 02:23:37 AM
Quote from: Spoetnik on January 02, 2016, 11:45:05 PM
Monero Forums - David Latapie - 2015-11-30

https://forum.getmonero.org/20/general-discussion/2428/whatever-happened-to-davidlatapie

Dear Moneroers,

There have been rumours about me. My silence was suspicious and there was even talks of criminal accusations in France.

Time to clear this up.

Months ago, I decided to go one step further in my involvement with Monero and to start a company to promote It (as well as the whole blockchain technology). It happened I made a terrible choice when it came to choose my partners. One of them, a very good smooth-talker, was a crook who managed to swindle us all (four other partners). We since discovered he was doing this for ten years. The French police eventually catched him and last thing I heard, he was in jail.

I deeply involved myself into this project, because it really meant a lot for me. This was not only about earning money, it was the culmination of years of sweating, not only in the society but also inside, in my head. So when everything crumbled, I was devastated.

I'm slowly recovering. It will take time, don't expect to see me much active in the following months on Monero (I do have a great project in the works, where Monero plays a part - I won't go into more details until I have something to show, though). I have to put a lot of things in order. The good news is that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

I'm still the David Latapie you know. Weakened, but the same. So whatever you may have believed about me several months ago still holds true.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

+

Colleagues of crypto,

For years I hesitate to get into entrepreneurship. Many of my friends tell me that I am made for that (it or consulting), and I still hesitate long.

Just a few months (March 2015), when I was in a bad psychological passes (end of employment contract), I was seduced by a "contractor bitcoin" Wadii Rashid alias Rayane. Ignoring the advice of many of you, I persevered with that person, telling me that I have to stop giving up just before the finish line, do not stop at the first hesitation, think for me -even and not by others, etc.

I was wrong.

The so-called contractor was not one (it even has a rack very, very heavy, I recently discovered), knowledge in Bitcoin and were not its sole competence is very, very to talk ... (and defraud, but that it is not very good in it, fortunately for me).

Today, my situation is more precarious than seven months before. However, despite the daily hell (sect type) that I lived for several months and despite the many physical challenges that I should face the coming months, I draw positive lessons.
First to last! listen to my intuition ("when in doubt, there is no doubt")
Then finally, I have entrepreneurial skills (I could compare myself to various real entrepreneurs and assess my level).
Last but that yes, entrepreneurship is something that fits me (then do financially, I'll be able to afford me, it remains to be seen). I gained a lot of confidence in myself and so humanly, the balance is positive. If it again, I would do it-so far? I do not think, even knowing the reward behind (self-confidence, coughed).

These preliminaries, however, are only one way to bring the subject. This is because today I have the confidence in myself that I find the courage to appear before you, sisters and brothers of cryptomonnaies.

MEA culpa. I have a certain reputation in the community and by engaging me in this stupid adventure, I somehow tainted the community and especially the trust you have placed in me.

MEA culpa. I unintentionally hurt people; which shows how much I was enlisted. To these people, I wish to express my deepest, my sincere regrets. Some, I've been on the phone or face-October 6 in the Sof's Bar. Further, I have yet to join. I repeat here: I'm sorry, sincerely sorry. I will do my best to catch this error.

MEA culpa. All my life I had as credo of staying right in my boots, not to lie, to assume my choices, even when they cost me - and I did, including crypto, where I lost money on a sale where I knew I would lose but I still honored when I could do nothing, because I had given my word.
This time, I failed. I have not lied, never, but I did not say sometimes the back of my mind. For fear (psychological domination), for shame, for something else? I do not know but the result is there: when you are not in agreement with your values, you paid. One of my associates who made him also have (as was the crook are childhood friend!), Suffers at present the consequences on his health. I luckily managed to preserve this - I hope.

Mea maxima culpa. Great power entails great responsibility and I have not acted up to what people expect of me. Being sorry is not enough; it is in my future actions and not my words that you can judge whether my amends worth something.

I consider you a family here, cryptomonnaies. And we do not do that to his family. Although it's only been two years that I am, I have found here a warmth, intelligence and friendship are precious. Believe me when I tell you that the simple fact of isolation was very painful for you.

They say they are the mistakes that advance. I confirm I have progressed. I have only one thing to say in my defense: everything I did, I did it with good intentions. While the paths of hell are paved; let us hope that tomorrow other mine pave roads.

With all my heart,
David Latapie

Now explain to me the logic of apologizing to the Monero community etc.
So far deceitful Monero shills (hiding the truth) have said..
He apologized simply for being taken advantage of by a fraudster.

Now you guys read those those 2 quotes above by Latapie and tell me WTF !
Like seriously WTF ?

Would you go and apologize to the world like that if you had lost some coins to a fraudster etc ?

All these pieces of shit smooth, smoothie etc have left me negative ratings over this and i didn't do fuck all.
That little weazle prick Latapie did.. which is we he apologized !

BUT FOR WHAT ?

I won't rest until i have the full story and sooner or later it WILL be posted publicly.

PS:
I think he's in jail right now.

A shitload of guys know why that apology i quoted was posted.
Instead of answering they bump that Speculation spam topic to 700 fucking pages.

Trust me pulling a BigVern and waiting 1.5 years to come clean is not going to help matters..

I have said lots about this but one point i did not bring up yet is the part above in super BOLD text !

He said ASK QUESTIONS.

So what did smooth & smoothie do ?
They called me a liar.. flamed / trolled me with insults trying to attack my credibility and negged me 4 times.
Why ?
Because i posted that guys quote and ASKED QUESTIONS.

Bitcoin Forum

Deleted Post
« Sent to: Spoetnik on: February 12, 2016, 01:11:10 PM »
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Quote from: Spoetnik on January 20, 2016, 02:23:37 AM
Quote from: Spoetnik on January 02, 2016, 11:45:05 PM
Monero Forums - David Latapie - 2015-11-30

https://forum.getmonero.org/20/general-discussion/2428/whatever-happened-to-davidlatapie

Dear Moneroers,

There have been rumours about me. My silence was suspicious and there was even talks of criminal accusations in France.

Time to clear this up.

Months ago, I decided to go one step further in my involvement with Monero and to start a company to promote It (as well as the whole blockchain technology). It happened I made a terrible choice when it came to choose my partners. One of them, a very good smooth-talker, was a crook who managed to swindle us all (four other partners). We since discovered he was doing this for ten years. The French police eventually catched him and last thing I heard, he was in jail.

I deeply involved myself into this project, because it really meant a lot for me. This was not only about earning money, it was the culmination of years of sweating, not only in the society but also inside, in my head. So when everything crumbled, I was devastated.

I'm slowly recovering. It will take time, don't expect to see me much active in the following months on Monero (I do have a great project in the works, where Monero plays a part - I won't go into more details until I have something to show, though). I have to put a lot of things in order. The good news is that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

I'm still the David Latapie you know. Weakened, but the same. So whatever you may have believed about me several months ago still holds true.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

+

Colleagues of crypto,

For years I hesitate to get into entrepreneurship. Many of my friends tell me that I am made for that (it or consulting), and I still hesitate long.

Just a few months (March 2015), when I was in a bad psychological passes (end of employment contract), I was seduced by a "contractor bitcoin" Wadii Rashid alias Rayane. Ignoring the advice of many of you, I persevered with that person, telling me that I have to stop giving up just before the finish line, do not stop at the first hesitation, think for me -even and not by others, etc.

I was wrong.

The so-called contractor was not one (it even has a rack very, very heavy, I recently discovered), knowledge in Bitcoin and were not its sole competence is very, very to talk ... (and defraud, but that it is not very good in it, fortunately for me).

Today, my situation is more precarious than seven months before. However, despite the daily hell (sect type) that I lived for several months and despite the many physical challenges that I should face the coming months, I draw positive lessons.
First to last! listen to my intuition ("when in doubt, there is no doubt")
Then finally, I have entrepreneurial skills (I could compare myself to various real entrepreneurs and assess my level).
Last but that yes, entrepreneurship is something that fits me (then do financially, I'll be able to afford me, it remains to be seen). I gained a lot of confidence in myself and so humanly, the balance is positive. If it again, I would do it-so far? I do not think, even knowing the reward behind (self-confidence, coughed).

These preliminaries, however, are only one way to bring the subject. This is because today I have the confidence in myself that I find the courage to appear before you, sisters and brothers of cryptomonnaies.

MEA culpa. I have a certain reputation in the community and by engaging me in this stupid adventure, I somehow tainted the community and especially the trust you have placed in me.

MEA culpa. I unintentionally hurt people; which shows how much I was enlisted. To these people, I wish to express my deepest, my sincere regrets. Some, I've been on the phone or face-October 6 in the Sof's Bar. Further, I have yet to join. I repeat here: I'm sorry, sincerely sorry. I will do my best to catch this error.

MEA culpa. All my life I had as credo of staying right in my boots, not to lie, to assume my choices, even when they cost me - and I did, including crypto, where I lost money on a sale where I knew I would lose but I still honored when I could do nothing, because I had given my word.
This time, I failed. I have not lied, never, but I did not say sometimes the back of my mind. For fear (psychological domination), for shame, for something else? I do not know but the result is there: when you are not in agreement with your values, you paid. One of my associates who made him also have (as was the crook are childhood friend!), Suffers at present the consequences on his health. I luckily managed to preserve this - I hope.

Mea maxima culpa. Great power entails great responsibility and I have not acted up to what people expect of me. Being sorry is not enough; it is in my future actions and not my words that you can judge whether my amends worth something.

I consider you a family here, cryptomonnaies. And we do not do that to his family. Although it's only been two years that I am, I have found here a warmth, intelligence and friendship are precious. Believe me when I tell you that the simple fact of isolation was very painful for you.

They say they are the mistakes that advance. I confirm I have progressed. I have only one thing to say in my defense: everything I did, I did it with good intentions. While the paths of hell are paved; let us hope that tomorrow other mine pave roads.

With all my heart,
David Latapie

Now explain to me the logic of apologizing to the Monero community etc.
So far deceitful Monero shills (hiding the truth) have said..
He apologized simply for being taken advantage of by a fraudster.

Now you guys read those those 2 quotes above by Latapie and tell me WTF !
Like seriously WTF ?

Would you go and apologize to the world like that if you had lost some coins to a fraudster etc ?

All these pieces of shit smooth, smoothie etc have left me negative ratings over this and i didn't do fuck all.
That little weazle prick Latapie did.. which is we he apologized !

BUT FOR WHAT ?

I won't rest until i have the full story and sooner or later it WILL be posted publicly.

PS:
I think he's in jail right now.

A shitload of guys know why that apology i quoted was posted.
Instead of answering they bump that Speculation spam topic to 700 fucking pages.

Trust me pulling a BigVern and waiting 1.5 years to come clean is not going to help matters..

I STILL have questions.. WHAT HAPPENED ?

Bitcoin Forum

Deleted Post
« Sent to: Spoetnik on: February 13, 2016, 04:08:10 PM »

Quote from: MalReynolds on February 09, 2016, 09:01:47 AM
Use ETH to buy Lisk - Smart Contracts / Side Blockchains / Distributed Apps (Dapps) written in JavaScript and run on your own network of $35 Raspberry Pi 2s.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1346646

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1346646.msg13826154#msg13826154

Scammy IPO launch and it's NOT a currency ..i don't even need to go on.

I came here to talk about ALT -COINS-

NOT scammy IPO "app'z" ponzi / pyramid scheme new guy victim profits.

Bitcoin Forum

Deleted Post
« Sent to: Spoetnik on: February 13, 2016, 04:08:25 PM »

Quote from: Yates on February 10, 2016, 02:42:37 AM
Quote from: Spoetnik on February 09, 2016, 02:38:22 PM
Quote from: MalReynolds on February 09, 2016, 09:01:47 AM
Use ETH to buy Lisk - Smart Contracts / Side Blockchains / Distributed Apps (Dapps) written in JavaScript and run on your own network of $35 Raspberry Pi 2s.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1346646

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1346646.msg13826154#msg13826154

Scammy IPO launch and it's NOT a currency ..i don't even need to go on.

I came here to talk about ALT -COINS-

NOT scammy IPO "app'z" ponzi / pyramid scheme new guy victim profits.

Ethereum is not just a currency. It is fuel for making smart contracts. Microsoft is working on the Ethereum based system.

That has nothing to with a currency and NO Microsoft is NOT working with ETH at all.

Bitcoin Forum

Deleted Post
« Sent to: Spoetnik on: February 22, 2016, 09:32:40 AM »

Quote from: TECSHARE on February 20, 2016, 04:50:44 PM
Quote from: Spoetnik on February 20, 2016, 09:35:28 AM
Quote from: mexxer-2 on February 14, 2016, 11:58:17 PM
Quote from: TECSHARE on February 14, 2016, 01:04:42 PM
Who said I expected to get paid? This is what I am talking about, just a line of uninvolved neckbeards making up shit so they can take potshots. Just because you are too ignorant to figure out why this strategy worked doesn't mean it was ineffective. What I did, the way I did it resulted in people getting a significant portion of their money back which is virtually unheard of
Thanks for the help, I guess once you get your money back you pretty much forget about who helped you get it back. Here's to hoping I wasn't the only person who thanked you for the effort you put into helping the community, having no selfish reasons

Forgetting HOW this guy Master-P made his money ?
By fostering a "good" reputation..

No agenda ? Oh really ?

Neckbeard Prime has spoken.

I seen your name had commented.. predictable.
Cry to the mod's maybe ?
Anymore name calling baby ?

And as always.. I am right Wink

EDIT:
By the way "TECSHARE" wanna discuss "Reputations" ?
I don't think you do mouthy asshole IFC pusher scam tard.
Mr "It's -IMPOSSIBLE- for IFC to go down in value" guy ROFL

Bitcoin Forum

Deleted Post
« Sent to: Spoetnik on: February 24, 2016, 06:22:15 PM »

uhh no Mod's that shit is not gonna fly !

WE ARE ALLOWED to bump the topic once per day.

I quoted the part where it said "ASK QUESTIONS" (for example)

SO I DID !

You dicks dare sit around looking to delete my posts with a fine tooth comb while ignoring everyone else for far worse posts.
You guys make a fortune deleting my comments with your mod-commision's ..hiding the truth !

Every damn thing i posted was for a reason !
Mainly because these guys have tried to argue with me about every single minute part of what i quoted.
So YES i have NEEDED to keep re-posting the quote to go along with my bump.

In case people are wondering the mod's waited for this topic to slip down the charts
and have know started removing me comments.. a bunch on this topic alone !

FUCK THAT SHIT !

BUMP.

PS:
I will wait 24 hrs and i will do it all over again too Wink

FUD first & ask questions later™
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 09:08:01 AM

They seem awfully concerned over following me around 24/7 all year round deleting my comments.

I will be more active because of this.

2nd of all..

Hey staff get a job.,. i hear McDonalds are hiring faggots.
Stop trying to earn your little 2 cents per post moderator commission by censoring me.

EDIT:
By the way..
Since this is ON-TOPIC if it's removed i will re-post it.
Staff here censor the altcoin scene in general.
This forum is a staff money making machine in the scene.
And it's a general altcoin scene issue..

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: