Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:29:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin is the best future currency?  (Read 15828 times)
skyway1

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 02:02:27 PM

bitcoin future will be best because bitcoin is very useful and profitable currency and there is a lot of people are earning profit from bitcoin in huge amount and bitcoin is very much popular currency and i think bitcoin will be acceptable sooner in local shopping center in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gliassa

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 03:16:52 PM

The bitcoin is a good currency because it has a good future and its also that you can use it globally.
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 03:21:10 PM

The best reasons are:
No physical currency involve!

I don't think so because we need physical currency to purchase bitcoin in the first place, and now there are a lot of places in some countries that doesn't have any merchants which accepted bitcoin yet, then people in there need to convert bitcoin into physical currency again. So, physical currency still involve imho. In my opinion, the best of bitcoin is you can send/receive (transactions) it wherever you want without any restriction or borders with low fees and as easier as sending an email (faster).
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2942

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 03:39:26 PM

The best reasons are:
No physical currency involve!

I don't think so because we need physical currency to purchase bitcoin in the first place, and now there are a lot of places in some countries that doesn't have any merchants which accepted bitcoin yet, then people in there need to convert bitcoin into physical currency again. So, physical currency still involve imho. In my opinion, the best of bitcoin is you can send/receive (transactions) it wherever you want without any restriction or borders with low fees and as easier as sending an email (faster).
We can consider it faster than remittances but if we compare the other payment methods online bitcoin is not the faster or fastest. bitcoin still relaying in your fee and the transaction size.. for me the good thing that i want in bitcoin is the anonymous transaction also you can gamble without restriction giving your real identity before you can start to gamble unlike in paypal that you need to verify it first before you can fully use it and i think it takes 20 days or 60 days your paypal account before stablish that you can use for buying online.. unlike bitcoin that you can use it after you create.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 02:10:32 PM

bitcoin future will be best because bitcoin is very useful and profitable currency and there is a lot of people are earning profit from bitcoin in huge amount and bitcoin is very much popular currency and i think bitcoin will be acceptable sooner in local shopping center in the future.

Let's wish for that in the near future. Bitcoin would be definitely the best currency if we won't convert it to fiat anymore and just use it directly to buy anything we want like some convenience stores or buying groceries. Bitcoin is not yet that popular yet which makes it difficult to use bitcoin directly and only few shops accepts it as payment.
rajasumi3

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 03:12:54 PM

Bitcoin is the beat future currency of the following reason
-it has great potential
-its value is tending to rise to a great level
-people will adopt their currency as bitcoins in the near future.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1498

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 03:13:54 PM

I won't say that bitcoin is the best future currency but it has the potential to become one of the best but not the best. The reason being, bitcoin doesn't have any central regulatory authority and not backed by any physical asset. Bitcoin is simply backed by the people's trust.

However, I never underestimate bitcoin and I know it has a very huge upside potential to become big. That is the reason why I am storing every single amount of bitcoin I earn. I have a plan to store it for another 5 years and then I will sell it. I hope I will be able to turn few of my dream turn in to reality with the power of bitcoin.

thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 04:12:42 PM

Bitcoin will always have the advantage of being the first, first in this type of project is very important, since it has the property of being a store of value, and the longer a store of value has been alive the more valuable it becomes, therefore bitcoin will always have this heads up, but not only this, bitcoin got the best programmers in the game. Nobody can top it.
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2016, 04:16:20 PM

Bitcoin, in my opinion is a great optional currency. I'd like to see it it used in many places, alongside precious metals. But, the banking elite fear this scenario greatly and will do everything they can to stop it from occuring.

Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 04:59:11 PM

Bitcoin, in my opinion is a great optional currency. I'd like to see it it used in many places, alongside precious metals. But, the banking elite fear this scenario greatly and will do everything they can to stop it from occuring.
Yes I think banking and governments are already creating some plan for the case if the price for bitcoin will get close to 2000$. Cause in this case that will have a risk that many of bitcoin users will try to cash out their money and banks will get poorer from that. I hope bitcoin will show itself in next few years as independed currency and the instrument of the economic which really brings money to it's users.
carlerha

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 07:14:17 PM

yes there is not doubt this that bitcoin is useful and profitable, and i think the main reason is the interest of the people, if people continue taking interest in bitcoin , it will become more an more reliable and trusted currency.
Ejinx

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 08:29:14 PM

Because the world is evolving along with bitcoin
sportis

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Veni, Vidi, Vici

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 08:56:55 PM

Let us define the future:

If we talk about the near future, then the bitcoin like as any other cryptocurrency is not the best currency compared with fiat one. At first internet access has only 40% of the population worldwide and the secondly people need information and very good education. They are nor all of them tech savvy neither enthusiasts with all of this innovative technology.

If we talk about the medium as well as the distant future imo the above problems will largely have been solved and will circulate globally various digital currencies not only bitcoins but also private ones governed by private and centralized banks blockchains.
CryptoVzla

Activity: 560
Merit: 290

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 10:11:26 PM

No cash involved, minimum fees, no govt involved, etc.. Why? See the Venezuela case (i'm venezuelan) the govt printed so much money to "sustain" their politics.. That created a real inflation problem (>10% mothly) and an Fx currency trouble (black market $ rose 300% this year)...
 So they decided to pull out the largest bill wich it's >60% of the current bills  and the new bills "hasn't arrive"  so people are doing lines to deposit their money, banks are just for deposit and ATM are giving the bills that just were pulled out...So, a real mess that it is impossible with Bitcoin despite the country..

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
petsae

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 10:51:01 PM

No cash involved, minimum fees, no govt involved, etc.. Why? See the Venezuela case (i'm venezuelan) the govt printed so much money to "sustain" their politics.. That created a real inflation problem (>10% mothly) and an Fx currency trouble (black market $ rose 300% this year)...
 So they decided to pull out the largest bill wich it's >60% of the current bills  and the new bills "hasn't arrive"  so people are doing lines to deposit their money, banks are just for deposit and ATM are giving the bills that just were pulled out...So, a real mess that it is impossible with Bitcoin despite the country..

I also thught about Venezuela case. We live in very unstable times so bitcoin is more safe than regular one currencies.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 10:56:26 PM

I also believe in Bitcoin being an alternative, and not a main currency or whatever other tool. With banks upping the quality of their services, it will be more and more difficult for Bitcoin to gain ground when it comes to the currency aspect. For people doing a lot spendings every day, Bitcoin is simply not the best tool. Main point in this case is not only the confirmation time, but more the fees.
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 11:09:38 PM

Bitcoin is the best crypto currency the value of bitcoin look like gold you can keep it because the price of each bitcoin it's ups and down. And bitcoin is easy to use and tranfer money where ever you are.
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 11:12:02 PM

yes there is not doubt this that bitcoin is useful and profitable, and i think the main reason is the interest of the people, if people continue taking interest in bitcoin , it will become more an more reliable and trusted currency.
many people do not know about bitcoin, so we ought to tell them. if they know I'm sure sebagain of them would be interested in bitcoin
because bitcoin is very good potential for future currency options
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 01:08:20 AM

during the country hasn't received bitcoin and no tax in bitcoin for the country itself then bitcoin will not exist in local shopping

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 01:56:38 AM

during the country hasn't received bitcoin and no tax in bitcoin for the country itself then bitcoin will not exist in local shopping
Tax is very big in our country but using bitcoin allows me to spend without tax, that's why it's the best future currency for me but I doubt if the government will not make ways to tax us.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀