Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:31:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Amazon.com GC @75%  (Read 1325 times)
Real14Hero (OP)

Activity: 952
Merit: 576

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 02:41:57 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2016, 10:02:01 AM by Real14Hero

I am in need of $50 amazon GC only US amazon GC

I will be paying via BTC and accepting anything from as little as $5

Escrow accepted from anyone of the trusted escrow

Price increased to 75% for the next 24 hours

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
solidshotnosh

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 04:41:53 PM

Make sure to the funds stay in escrow until your items say shipped on amazon. Some sellers well send you the giftcards first and you add them to your account and it looks find any dandy until 5-10 minutes later they are held for review and you lose the balance.  I am a victim of this for $300+ just want to protect other fellow members. Good luck with buying!
bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc

Activity: 717
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 06:40:27 PM

I recommend you use Purse instead. You can get up to 50% off of anything @Amazon without the risk, and the process is fully automated.
If someone happens to use fraudulent giftcard to buy ur stuff, Purse.io will refund you $10,000.
Real14Hero (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 01:28:10 PM

Make sure to the funds stay in escrow until your items say shipped on amazon. Some sellers well send you the giftcards first and you add them to your account and it looks find any dandy until 5-10 minutes later they are held for review and you lose the balance.  I am a victim of this for $300+ just want to protect other fellow members. Good luck with buying!
Nah there won't be a need for that, for untrustworthy members I will find a way to reduce the risk, to be honest I doubt anyone would be willing to have the funds held by an escrow for 5 days.
Real14Hero (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 01:30:33 PM

I recommend you use Purse instead. You can get up to 50% off of anything @Amazon without the risk, and the process is fully automated.
If someone happens to use fraudulent giftcard to buy ur stuff, Purse.io will refund you $10,000.
I have used purse and they only offer 5% discount or something stupid, if I could get up to 30% I wouldn't waste time trying to buy risky GCs, I will test it and see if I can get the discount you mentioned.
bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc

Activity: 717
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 06:35:34 PM

I have used purse and they only offer 5% discount or something stupid, if I could get up to 30% I wouldn't waste time trying to buy risky GCs, I will test it and see if I can get the discount you mentioned.

On Purse there is also NAME YOUR DISCOUNT, where you can select up to 30-35% REAL discount.
Real14Hero (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 08:35:14 AM

On Purse there is also NAME YOUR DISCOUNT, where you can select up to 30-35% REAL discount.
Thanks for the help, this is something I have been looking for, there are a lot of scammers on this forum and all these cards end up getting messed up.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 09:07:44 AM

Hi friend,
Can you please visit my thread and check whether this deal is suitable for you or not???
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1351726.0

If not, please do let me know your offer either via PM or comment there... Smiley
Thanks in advance...

Real14Hero (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 09:11:39 AM

Hi friend,
Can you please visit my thread and check whether this deal is suitable for you or not???

If not, please do let me know your offer either via PM or comment there... Smiley
Thanks in advance...
I can take all those AGC for 75% if your interested, do you have the actual cards or receipts?
gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 09:16:30 AM

Hi friend,

Thanks in advance...
I can take all those AGC for 75% if your interested, do you have the actual cards or receipts?

They are all GC codes that I will be giving you that you will need to apply there in your account...
I am ready to sell them at 75% rates...
Are you interested in buying Amazon.ca GCs too???
Then, the total will be $12... Smiley

gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 09:21:10 AM

Still need more Amazon gift cards, also accepting VCC or cards that can be used to buy from amazon.

Do you want pre-loaded VCCs or unloaded ones???
I know a friend who sells both types of VCCs, please let me know what kind of VCCs do you need... Smiley

Real14Hero (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 09:26:21 AM

Still need more Amazon gift cards, also accepting VCC or cards that can be used to buy from amazon.

I know a friend who sells both types of VCCs, please let me know what kind of VCCs do you need... Smiley
I tried some and they didn't work, I am only interested in US cards, how much is on those cards you want to sell?
How were the cards obtained and they won't be cancelled in the near future? I saw the password change and it makes me wonder and cautious.
gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 09:31:47 AM

I tried some and they didn't work, I am only interested in US cards, how much is on those cards you want to sell?
How were the cards obtained and they won't be cancelled in the near future? I saw the password change and it makes me wonder and cautious.

Need to ask this to my friend as to how they are obtained, but one thing is for sure that they won't be cancelled, as I have myself used them before... Smiley

Also, please let me know about the Gift Cards that you wish to purchase, I think I confused you by asking 2 things simultaneously...

Real14Hero (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 09:34:45 AM

Need to ask this to my friend as to how they are obtained, but one thing is for sure that they won't be cancelled, as I have myself used them before... Smiley

Also, please let me know about the Gift Cards that you wish to purchase, I think I confused you by asking 2 things simultaneously...
I am looking for amazon.com cards, how much of these do you have?
gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 09:40:02 AM

I am having $10 worth of amazon.com cards, would sell them for $7.5, if you want, let's have this deal... Smiley
Please send the BTC to 13CZj5mHbrh3mAyjBZ3yCfKKeFUsfsrDC9 and let me know here, I will send you the codes via PM... Smiley

Real14Hero (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 09:44:58 AM

I am having $10 worth of amazon.com cards, would sell them for $7.5, if you want, let's have this deal... Smiley
Please send the BTC to 13CZj5mHbrh3mAyjBZ3yCfKKeFUsfsrDC9 and let me know here, I will send you the codes via PM... Smiley
Give me the $5 card to test first, want to see if it works.
gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 09:49:19 AM

I have already done such deal before, you can trust me dude...
Please let me know if you still want to "test", I am ready to send... Smiley

Real14Hero (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 09:49:59 AM

I want $5 to test the GC first.
gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 09:58:17 AM

I want $5 to test the GC first.

Sent you PM, please check and let me know... Smiley

Real14Hero (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 10:01:32 AM

Confirmation of your wallet for me to send $7.5 - 0.01796BTC, gift card received and it works
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: