Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:57:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: COLLAPSED  (Read 4216 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BitcoinProfit.Club (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 08:30:40 PM

as we know that people abuse giveaway?

being a rookie member with few posts should not know such a thing

Unless you're a very old member of this forum and you've created a new account to promote your site

I am of the opinion that many scam sites are created by unlearn members of this forum (old scammers)
I am new in this forum but before I created this account, I am monitoring every thread here and noticed that

Regards,
Joe

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 08:36:18 PM

Question...
What is your relationship with dualbitcoin?...
And having a self moderated thread wont bring you any depositor coz you wont be any diff from dualbitcoin...
BitcoinProfit.Club (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 08:45:30 PM

Question...
And having a self moderated thread wont bring you any depositor coz you wont be any diff from dualbitcoin...

We are not affiliated with dualbitcoin or any invesment programs here. And we are not the only self moderated thread on this section. Take a second look on other threads.

P.S Please stop spamming with your non sense questions. You are clearly posting just to raise your posts for the sake of your signature campaign

Kind Regards,
Joe
nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 08:53:12 PM

Question...

We are not affiliated with dualbitcoin or any invesment programs here. And we are not the only self moderated thread on this section. Take a second look on other threads.

P.S Please stop spamming with your non sense questions. You are clearly posting just to raise your posts for the sake of your signature campaign

Kind Regards,
Joe

Im a potential investor asking some question...
If you take my question as offensive then its your fault as an admin...
As for you tag "The early bird catches the worm" is the word of the day of Dualbitcoin...
So i doubt that there will be any depositor here...
You can delete my post if you want thats the sole purpose of a self moderated topic...
BitcoinProfit.Club (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 09:13:56 PM

As for you tag "The early bird catches the worm" is the word of the day of Dualbitcoin...
You can delete my post if you want thats the sole purpose of a self moderated topic...

The "tag" you are saying is an idiom and dualbitcoin doesn't own it so we are free to use it. It was our motto and and its not your business anymore. If you think we are also Dualbitcoin, I don't mind as you don't have any proofs. Please come back posting here if you have proofs that we are Dualbitcoin, if none please don't bother posting here. If you doubt there will be any depositor here, so what? It is not our loss.

This argument is going nowhere.

Regards,
Joe
RACT

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

I only trust 2 people,1 it's me,the other isn't U

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 09:47:31 PM

ANOTHER SCUMBAG , OR , IS THE SAME SCUMBAG , AREN'T YOU DUALBITCOIN?? DO YOU THINK I'M LETTING YOU GO , I'M HERE TO FUCK ALL YOU'RE SCAM BUSINESS

SCAM

BitcoinProfit.Club (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 09:51:27 PM

-

Kindly provide proofs before accusing us. If you can give a valid proof, come back posting here after your gathered all you proofs

Regards,
Joe
RACT

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 09:54:17 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2016, 10:17:19 PM by RACT

AND NOW YOU CAN START DELETE MY POSTS AGAIN  Grin

BitcoinProfit.Club (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 09:59:14 PM

If you insist spamming we will be forced to delete your posts. Again provide a proof before accusing us, it is simple. Please don't act like a kid

Regards,
Joe
JahBit

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

There Is Only One Guarantee In Life

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 10:21:53 PM

Question...

Kind Regards,
Joe

Just thought I would throw something in the Ring... Do have A look At my Tag Line.. I was slightly amused a few days ago That this admin when he started DBC without website... used my tag line(and we all know The Early Bird does catch the worm).. I even brought it to the attention of my better half (the wife)an hour so ago regarding his new thread with the Launch Of the website.. Truth maybe the only truly unique thing..Tag Lines aren't.... Well Back To the Jolly boys on Youtube..  Rock On All..Remember there is only One Guarantee  Grin

The Early Bird catches The Worm
RACT

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 10:27:25 PM

Question...

Kind Regards,
Joe

Just thought I would throw something in the Ring... Do have A look At my Tag Line.. I was slightly amused a few days ago That this admin when he started DBC without website... used my tag line(and we all know The Early Bird does catch the worm).. I even brought it to the attention of my better half (the wife)an hour so ago regarding his new thread with the Launch Of the website.. Truth maybe the only truly unique thing..Tag Lines aren't.... Well Back To the Jolly boys on Youtube..  Rock On All..Remember there is only One Guarantee  Grin

My suspitions exactly  Grin but you shouldn't say nothing to him . He's so stupid that every thread he would make to scam he would do the same and expose himself , that stupid shit HAHAHA

BitcoinProfit.Club (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 10:48:00 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2016, 11:03:04 PM by BitcoinProfit.Club

Accusations without proofs are pointless. I would not argue with it anymore. You are now ignored. I will just focus on my upcoming investors

As requested, check out our giveaway https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1377942.msg14018424#msg14018424

Investment plan was also changed due to requests. Kindly refer to the original post.

Kind Regards,
Joe
BitcoinProfit.Club (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 11:08:00 PM

Going offline to have some rest. I will be back tomorrow @ 9:00 PM UTC - bitcointalk forum time

Inquiries will be responded later.

Kind Regards, Joe
RACT

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 11:18:57 PM

you are going to cry , aren't you ?? tell me the truth  Grin

BitcoinProfit.Club (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 05:50:09 AM

We are now back online!

Free 0.001 BTC Giveaway to test our special promo http://bitcoinprofit.club/specialpromo.html

Comment here your btc address, Limited people ony

Kind Regards,
Joe
trenchflaint

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 05:54:45 AM

We are now back online!

Free 0.001 BTC Giveaway to test our special promo http://bitcoinprofit.club/specialpromo.html

Comment here your btc address, Limited people ony

Kind Regards,
Joe

Can i join the promo?..
19HzGZXJWt3Vz7VgmeXNucRK46UwW6dWpb
BitcoinProfit.Club (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 05:56:58 AM

Can i join the promo?..
19HzGZXJWt3Vz7VgmeXNucRK46UwW6dWpb

0.001 BTC sent https://blockchain.info/tx/16cb442f2cbd0ff010d2ff8287356f6f8bbe4701fdcf595db14c0422564b9c6c

Regards,
Joe
phibay

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 05:58:33 AM

hey you lowered now the minimal deposit? i can now test it

i want also to join the giveaway , will deposit after giveaway is confirmed
1FwE7rEzNx4c4hDphc4BCvMi79hkGL3jBb
trenchflaint

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 06:01:17 AM

Thanks receive it but the minimum in your site is 0.003 and you gave me 0.001...
Can you adjust the minimum or maybe you can add a bit more so i can test your site...
BitcoinProfit.Club (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 06:04:34 AM

hey you lowered now the minimal deposit? i can now test it

i want also to join the giveaway , will deposit after giveaway is confirmed
1FwE7rEzNx4c4hDphc4BCvMi79hkGL3jBb

Yes, the minimum on our standard plan is currently set on 0.003 BTC. Feel free to test our platform

0.001 BTC sent https://blockchain.info/tx/5ba8628e2aa12245aed84fd659821930d153014a90c5876293ed2f7deb5dca69

Regards,
Joe

Thanks receive it but the minimum in your site is 0.003 and you gave me 0.001...
Can you adjust the minimum or maybe you can add a bit more so i can test your site...

You can try our special promotion where you can get 110% ROI in just 1 day http://bitcoinprofit.club/specialpromo.html

Specially made for bitcointalk users.

Kind regards,
Joe
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: