Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:39:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you hold 1 BTC you are a pioneer  (Read 9102 times)
Watercooler

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 06:29:08 PM

As of today I'm part of the Elite's. I just gathered my 10th Bitcoin and moved it to cold storage as a long term investment

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

▓▓▓ BITMIXER.IO ▓▓▓▓▓▓ High Volume Bitcoin MIXER ▓▓▓
Washika

Activity: 332

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 11:20:55 AM

As of today I'm part of the Elite's. I just gathered my 10th Bitcoin and moved it to cold storage as a long term investment

10 bitcoin is quite a lot of money even for now. In 20 years, you will be a multi millionaire or even more.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 11:33:56 AM

10 bitcoin is quite a lot of money even for now. In 20 years, you will be a multi millionaire or even more.

multi millionaire with 10 bitcoins? just no. it will mean that 1 bitcoin will be worth more than $200,000 in order to be multi millionaire with only 10 bitcoins. it won't happen.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 03:44:18 PM

If you hold 10 or more you are part of an elite.

This is my conclusion after the years I have been involved here. Absolutely no one in real life knows what the hell Bitcoin is, and even your most geeky friends may probably never heard about Bitcoin. Now if you take into account the people that has heard about it... what percentage own 1 BTC? Exactly.. you know almost no one.
And what percentage own 10 BTC? I personally know no one (people from this forum don't count obviously).

This simple observation shows you only need 1 BTC to be a pioneer on Bitcoin in 2016.
i think you should correct your post tittle,its written 1 BTC,not 10 BTC. yes you are maybe right,if people hold 10 bitcoin,he's peoneer,but its depending how they used that bitcoin,if they only hold and not use or trade it,they just against bitcoin.

He says that 10btc is elite and 1btc is pioneer.
So no need to change anything in the title.

Exactly. I still think that and will think so forever, because of the total supply and current circumstance, anyone holding 1 BTC is way ahead of the game, and 10 BTC means you have been around for a while. This will be rewarded with time, and the more time passes the bigger the reward. Most people will never own 1 BTC, and 10 BTC is already impossible for most people, since most people can't afford to invest 4.5k on Bitcoin.
Yes for a lot of people it is much hard to get 10 BTC as for that they should have to invest about $4500, there are only a little amount of people who are willing that much amount or more than that on bitcoin to benefit from the price increase or to spend on their businesses.
tn211

Activity: 778
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 04:21:01 PM

This is my conclusion after the years I have been involved here. Absolutely no one in real life knows what the hell Bitcoin is, and even your most geeky friends may probably never heard about Bitcoin. Now if you take into account the people that has heard about it... what percentage own 1 BTC? Exactly.. you know almost no one.
And what percentage own 10 BTC? I personally know no one (people from this forum don't count obviously).

This simple observation shows you only need 1 BTC to be a pioneer on Bitcoin in 2016.
i think you should correct your post tittle,its written 1 BTC,not 10 BTC. yes you are maybe right,if people hold 10 bitcoin,he's peoneer,but its depending how they used that bitcoin,if they only hold and not use or trade it,they just against bitcoin.

Exactly. I still think that and will think so forever, because of the total supply and current circumstance, anyone holding 1 BTC is way ahead of the game, and 10 BTC means you have been around for a while. This will be rewarded with time, and the more time passes the bigger the reward. Most people will never own 1 BTC, and 10 BTC is already impossible for most people, since most people can't afford to invest 4.5k on Bitcoin.
Yes for a lot of people it is much hard to get 10 BTC as for that they should have to invest about $4500, there are only a little amount of people who are willing that much amount or more than that on bitcoin to benefit
 from the price increase or to spend on their businesses.

1 BTC seems low but you are right fro some people it is quite some money. You could live for 3 months with 1 bitcoin. So yeah 1 bitcon show you are believing and are ready to take it to the next step.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 05:28:08 PM

Yes for a lot of people it is much hard to get 10 BTC as for that they should have to invest about $4500, there are only a little amount of people who are willing that much amount or more than that on bitcoin to benefit
 from the price increase or to spend on their businesses.

1 BTC seems low but you are right fro some people it is quite some money. You could live for 3 months with 1 bitcoin. So yeah 1 bitcon show you are believing and are ready to take it to the next step.
For most of the people long duration is needed to earn 1btc for those people 1btc remains a large amount. Few people are there for whom 1btc remains  a very small amount as they have more number of bitcoin in their savings.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
bittrojan

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 05:37:27 PM

pioneer if bitcoin long life and keep growth until we have better life on future.
its hard for us to get stats about bitcoin owner,even tracing who have the address of some bitcoin is still impossible for now.

ICO investor. Miner. Bagholder Extraordinaire!
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 05:44:45 PM

I think if you are just holding 1 btc we cant call it a pioneer.. because 1 btc is not enough for now.. better to collect more bitcoin or start your own business to make 10 btc in one year before we can call a pioneer..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 06:00:18 PM

multi millionaire with 10 bitcoins? just no. it will mean that 1 bitcoin will be worth more than $200,000 in order to be multi millionaire with only 10 bitcoins. it won't happen.

In 20 years we will be in the 8th reward era which means the block reward in that time will be ~ 0.4 BTC and 99,6% of all coins ever will have been mined.
If Bitcoin will still be around in that time, I think such a high price is not unlikely.
Just look how tiny Bitcoin still is with it's 7 billion market cap compared to all the other markets like precious metals, stock, bonds, derivates,real estate M1(coins and notes) and M2 money supply.
I mean even Satoshi himself said that in 20 years there will be a lot of Bitcoin transactions or it will be zero.
If Bitcoin can make into the mainstream I predict that in 2036 we will pay with fractions of Bitcoin.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 08:23:37 PM

-snip-
I think anyone can have 10 bitcoin and it is possible for anyone to get 10 bitcoin from internet, yes from internet. If they learn to earn online they can one day collect their 10th bitcoin and at that time they will be in elite.
Hugroll

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 08:46:07 PM

i think 1 btc is fairly though to be honest. right there there are about 15 million coins mined so far. lets assume about 1 million are lost permanently. meaning you are 1 in 14 million people who hold a bitcoin. that doesnt sound like pioneering to me.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 04:16:05 PM

Good luck for you, you have a good investment for the halving. I am also waiting for the time when I have my 10th bitcoin and for that I am struggling hard. But I will not send them to cold storage but I will start a good business with that.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 07:23:30 PM

This is how bitcoin should be "viewed", similar to like "water".

Water will always find its way to the hardest point which is most effective - eg: argentina, china, india, and other countries that need it more then US situations.

Eventually that water will be needed to do growing pains in those countries based on their own monetary systerm.
Blackmet

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2016, 09:11:35 PM

Is it a shame to be a pioneer when i am in bitcoin more than year? I really want to multiply my goods so i am waiting for halving and all my hopes on free profit.

co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 09:52:16 PM

Is it a shame to be a pioneer when i am in bitcoin more than year? I really want to multiply my goods so i am waiting for halving and all my hopes on free profit.

Halving can take the price of bitcoin to a higher level and holding till then is  the best thing to do, as it is predicted that we will see all time high at halving.
Washika

Activity: 332

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 08:11:54 PM

Halving can take the price of bitcoin to a higher level and holding till then is  the best thing to do, as it is predicted that we will see all time high at halving.

I will hold my bitcoin until at least after the halving. If there is no big pump, I will hold it for much longer.
jamesl22

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 08:35:34 PM

I will hold my bitcoin until at least after the halving. If there is no big pump, I will hold it for much longer.

Yeah if you want to make huge profits then you need to wait longer as the price will not reach to the moon overnight but holding 1 btc will always  be good in long run.
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1508

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 08:42:41 PM

Not right now but maybe 3 or 5 years later. You can buy 10 BTC for only 4600$ right now, that's not a hard thing to do. Everybody can have 10 BTC. When the price hits more than 5k $ then your point will be valid though.
outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 08:51:53 PM

If bitcoin became mainstream, then 1 bitcoin will mean something.  We just don't know if it will ever become widely used or not.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1358

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 09:04:07 PM

It is hard to be sure about this completely but I believe even if you can hold around 5 bitcoins your children will have so much better life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: