Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:14:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] George's Famous Baklava - baklava for bitcoins!  (Read 4147 times)
KonstantinosM

Activity: 1493
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 02:09:49 AM

Just updated with a free silver dime promo! For every 3 lbs of baklava you order & pay in btc I'll send you a silver dime! I have a few dime card lying around, too, and I'll start with those first. Smiley Thanks!

I didn't even know about that! I recently bought 6 lbs of chocolate baklava from you! I'm also Greek and baklava was never one of my favorite desserts (Bougatsa being my favorite) but I love dark chocolate and since you're a bitcoin store I thought I'd try it out. Your price is great, (I'll do a comparison with the Hellas bakery if I can (I don't particularly like their baklava, but I do like most of their other stuff).

I'm thinking of preparing and selling tabasco peppers but unfortunately I eat and give away tons of them (I love spicy stuff). I'd love to meet you one day so if you plan on showing up in tarpon springs in old people (I meant pinellas) county just contact me.

I'm the historian of the hellenic society of spc (Greek Club) and I would love to have an event where you could make food for us on campus (the fucking annoying SGA (student government) would never allow this. Or of campus (The SGA can suck a ****)

I can't wait to get your order, if it gets here soon it will be the first non-digital good I've ever bought with bitcoin!

Edit: I just saw your post is pretty old!, I don't care about the silver, I have some already in bullion bars!

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mandrik (OP)

Activity: 106
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 12:25:28 AM

Just updated with a free silver dime promo! For every 3 lbs of baklava you order & pay in btc I'll send you a silver dime! I have a few dime card lying around, too, and I'll start with those first. Smiley Thanks!

I didn't even know about that! I recently bought 6 lbs of chocolate baklava from you! I'm also Greek and baklava was never one of my favorite desserts (Bougatsa being my favorite) but I love dark chocolate and since you're a bitcoin store I thought I'd try it out. Your price is great, (I'll do a comparison with the Hellas bakery if I can (I don't particularly like their baklava, but I do like most of their other stuff).

I'm thinking of preparing and selling tabasco peppers but unfortunately I eat and give away tons of them (I love spicy stuff). I'd love to meet you one day so if you plan on showing up in tarpon springs in old people (I meant pinellas) county just contact me.

I'm the historian of the hellenic society of spc (Greek Club) and I would love to have an event where you could make food for us on campus (the fucking annoying SGA (student government) would never allow this. Or of campus (The SGA can suck a ****)

I can't wait to get your order, if it gets here soon it will be the first non-digital good I've ever bought with bitcoin!

Edit: I just saw your post is pretty old!, I don't care about the silver, I have some already in bullion bars!

Just saw this post - I hope you enjoyed the baklava! I've sold it online for over four years, but have been baking since I was a young teen. I've done a lot of restaurant, festival, and personal chef work over the years, too, but it's something my heart isn't into any more. I appreciate the interest, though. Smiley While the free silver offer has expired (for now), I still bake & sell for btc!

-Mandrik
BitFlow

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 02:36:47 PM

Just put in an order! Smiley
Mandrik (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 02:24:24 AM

Thanks for the order, and I hope you enjoy! Smiley

-Mandrik
BitFlow

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 12:58:19 AM

IT WAS DE-LI-CIOUS! Thanks  Grin
Mandrik (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 02:44:46 PM

IT WAS DE-LI-CIOUS! Thanks  Grin

Thanks! Cheesy

-Mandrik
Mushroomized
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

Hello!

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 06:44:49 PM

do you give samples
i am greek
does that count?
i'll pour out ouzo and go bankrupt while eating it if you want

hi
Mandrik (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 01:46:51 AM

Do you ship internationally?

US orders only, unfortunately. It costs too much, and takes too long to ship outside the US. Sad

do you give samples
i am greek
does that count?
i'll pour out ouzo and go bankrupt while eating it if you want

LOL!

If you're in Keene, New Hampshire I'll gladly give you a sample, but it would cost too much to mail out individual pieces.

-Mandrik
Mandrik (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 08:27:29 PM

I'm closing up shop! Last two pans are being auctioned off with 100% of the proceeds benefiting Sean's Outpost. Check out the auctions here:

Original - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=367519.0
Dark Chocolate - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=367521.0
Reddit post - http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1snow1/georges_famous_baklava_is_closed_now_auctioning/

Thanks for all the love & support these past couple years. =)

-Mandrik
Mandrik (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2021, 05:08:06 PM
Merited by SatsLife (1)

Baklava is back, but only until the end of December! Check out btcbaklava.com, and use coupon code MANDRIK15 at checkout for 15% off.

-Mandrik
SatsLife

Activity: 794
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2021, 10:43:50 PM

Baklava is back, but only until the end of December! Check out btcbaklava.com, and use coupon code MANDRIK15 at checkout for 15% off.

Holy shit! Just purchased.

I recommend these to anyone who likes baklava, they are to die for.  What a Christmas treat Mandrik! Thank you.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: