Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:36:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SPOTIFY E-CODE (12 MONTH PREMIUM) $30  (Read 1686 times)
iskhazy (OP)

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 08:22:03 PM

Hi, back again with something new to sell.

MY ongoing threads on another forum: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1019798
                                                     http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1005605&page=1 (ALL WITH GREAT VOUCHES)

I've seen these 1 YEAR PREMIUM SPOTIFY E-CODES being sold for $35-$50 on here, i'll do better.

PRICE: $30

THESE CAN BE REDEEMED ON ACCOUNTS WITH COUNTRY SET AS "CA" (CANADA).
ANY FREE ACCOUNT CAN BE CHANGED TO CANADA USING A VPN, IF YOU NEED IT CHANGED AND REDEEMED I CAN DO THAT FOR YOU ALSO NO ADDED COST.

Payment accepted: PAYPAL,BTC,AGC,( ANY OTHER PAYMENT METHOD, ASK ME AND I'LL LET YOU KNOW)

P.S: PROOF: http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cDn2nLhW8x PASSWORD; itskhazy (note with invalid code it says so, with valid code it asks to set a zip code for the account this was when it was US code, now it's canada it'll ask for postal code, which is easily obtained.

ANY QUESTIONS PM, OR SKYPE ME. (SKYPE IS QUICKER)

THESE ARE NOT CARDED, OR CRACKED ACCOUNTS. THESE ARE LEGIT E-CODES.
Zeroxal

Activity: 896
Merit: 508

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 07:57:53 PM

Are you giving out a guarantee for the Spotify code - what will happen if it stops working after a while? If it's not carded nor cracked,how does it come to such a cheap price?
These cards are sold on bitify, with multiple complaints. So you somehow need to ensure the codes will work for 12 months. One way would be to let an escrow hold the funds for 12 months and release it after the buyer confirms that there haven't been any problems...

MisteredF

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 10:41:20 PM

Are you giving out a guarantee for the Spotify code - what will happen if it stops working after a while? If it's not carded nor cracked,how does it come to such a cheap price?
These cards are sold on bitify, with multiple complaints. So you somehow need to ensure the codes will work for 12 months. One way would be to let an escrow hold the funds for 12 months and release it after the buyer confirms that there haven't been any problems...

Beware.  Even if the codes are legit this is what you will see in a couple/few weeks if you are using it out of CA on a mobile device unless you ALWAYS use a VPN on your cell phone (and then they close your account):

iskhazy (OP)

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 01:54:57 AM
Last edit: February 29, 2016, 02:05:48 AM by iskhazy

Beware.  Even if the codes are legit this is what you will see in a couple/few weeks if you are using it out of CA on a mobile device unless you ALWAYS use a VPN on your cell phone (and then they close your account):

Incorrect, a premium user can use their spotify anywhere for however long they like.

see: https://support.spotify.com/us/learn-more/guides/#!/article/travel-with-spotify
iskhazy (OP)

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 02:04:23 AM

I obtain these via other legal means. i've been using one on my account a month or more now and nothing has happened. Why would i want to put my money in escrow for 12 months? what would happen to the money i actually spend to obtain these? i'd just loose out for 12 months? makes no sense.

I'll simply give refunds if the code stops working (even though i'm 100% SURE IT WOULD NOT)
Ramxx

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 03:07:05 AM

Are these codes stackable?
iskhazy (OP)

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 02:35:25 PM

Are these codes stackable?

Haven't tried to stack it personally, but they should be.
andrealandia
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 08:59:56 PM

are you providing a vouch copy?
MisteredF

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 09:56:32 PM

Incorrect, a premium user can use their spotify anywhere for however long they like.

see: https://support.spotify.com/us/learn-more/guides/#!/article/travel-with-spotify

Then why did they close my account with the same message posted in the screenshot above?  I WAS a premium user.  While they may not be carded or cracked accounts they are obviously obtained by some means or method other than buying them from Spotify (like using a promotion by a cell phone provider or some other "back door or side-door method") which like 2 others I have purchased have eventually been shut down when the back-door closed.  I have been through this multiple times getting actual codes (not shared or hacked accounts) and they have all eventually been shut down because Spotify ain't stupid.  One lasted 2 months and the other 2 weeks but eventually they will catch up with the owner of the account and the seller will be gone in the wind. "Guarantees" of any kind on this forum are worthless. It doesn't take much for a seller to disappear and become an alt.  Every time a new "backdoor" is found the all the sellers come out of the woodwork with their "real codes" then disappear when all the accounts start to crash and burn. It might take 2 weeks or 2 months but they all eventually get shut down.

Ramxx

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 10:05:08 PM

Whenever you're not paying the full price, there will always be a risk associated. However, most risks pay off, which is why I keep taking them.

At the end of the day, nothing is guaranteed, it is a risk. We should all understand whenever we buy from people "reselling" services.
iskhazy (OP)

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 10:59:46 PM

Then why did they close my account with the same message posted in the screenshot above?  I WAS a premium user.  While they may not be carded or cracked accounts they are obviously obtained by some means or method other than buying them from Spotify (like using a promotion by a cell phone provider or some other "back door or side-door method") which like 2 others I have purchased have eventually been shut down when the back-door closed.  I have been through this multiple times getting actual codes (not shared or hacked accounts) and they have all eventually been shut down because Spotify ain't stupid.  One lasted 2 months and the other 2 weeks but eventually they will catch up with the owner of the account and the seller will be gone in the wind. "Guarantees" of any kind on this forum are worthless. It doesn't take much for a seller to disappear and become an alt.  Every time a new "backdoor" is found the all the sellers come out of the woodwork with their "real codes" then disappear when all the accounts start to crash and burn. It might take 2 weeks or 2 months but they all eventually get shut down.

Sir, 1. YOU DID NOT PURCHASE FROM ME, EVER.

2. I'VE BEEN USING THIS MORE THAN 2 MONTHS NOW
3.YOU POSTED THE SAME BS IN ANOTHER THREAD
4. THE "METHOD" USED TO UPGRADE IN THAT OTHER THREAD THAT U PURCHASED FROM  WAS THE PLAYSTATION METHOD (WHICH ISN'T "PREMIUM" BUT MORE OF A "FREEMIUM" MEANING THE ACCOUNT WAS JUST AN EXTENDED TRIAL -_-)
5.BY THE SOUNDS OF YOUR POST YOU SEEMED TO HAVE BEEN BURNED BY ANOTHER USER (SEE #4) AND ARE TAKING YOUR ANGER OUT ON EVERYONE ELSE.

6. JUST TAKE YOUR BS ELSEWHERE, BECAUSE (SEE #1) SO YOU SHOULD NOT BE POSTING YOUR BS IN MY THREAD.
MisteredF

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 11:45:28 PM

Sir, 1. YOU DID NOT PURCHASE FROM ME, EVER.

2. I'VE BEEN USING THIS MORE THAN 2 MONTHS NOW
3.YOU POSTED THE SAME BS IN ANOTHER THREAD
4. THE "METHOD" USED TO UPGRADE IN THAT OTHER THREAD THAT U PURCHASED FROM  WAS THE PLAYSTATION METHOD (WHICH ISN'T "PREMIUM" BUT MORE OF A "FREEMIUM" MEANING THE ACCOUNT WAS JUST AN EXTENDED TRIAL -_-)
5.BY THE SOUNDS OF YOUR POST YOU SEEMED TO HAVE BEEN BURNED BY ANOTHER USER (SEE #4) AND ARE TAKING YOUR ANGER OUT ON EVERYONE ELSE.

6. JUST TAKE YOUR BS ELSEWHERE, BECAUSE (SEE #1) SO YOU SHOULD NOT BE POSTING YOUR BS IN MY THREAD.

Blah blah blah.

How do I know I never purchased from you?  Because you say so? You never know who you are purchasing from here.  You could be the same as 12 other people on this forum just as I could.  Never know.

Aside from that when one pays $30 or $90 for something that costs $120+ (not including YOUR profit because you aren't doing this for charity) it's quite obvious they aren't obtained in a "normal" manner.

Not "sounds like", YES, I have been burned twice on other alleged "legit codes" (NOT accounts) just like these and once on another "legit" method.   
If you can't take the heat, stay out of the fire. 
iskhazy (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 12:48:02 AM

YOUR A FCKING LIAR. I'VE LOOKED AT YOUR PAST POSTS, YOUR GOING AROUND IN ALL THE SPOTIFY THREADS, CLAIMING THE SAME BS. SPOTIFY CLEARLY STATES THAT YOU CAN USE A PREMIUM ACCOUNT ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD FOR AS LONG AS YOU WANT. THAT'S A FACT.

YOUR SCREENSHOT IS BS, BECAUSE IT DOESN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT BEING "BANNED" OR ETC. YOU WAS USING AN ACCOUNT MADE WITH PLAYSTATION METHOD, OR IT WAS A DAMN FREE ACCOUNT AND THAT'S WHY YOU COULDN'T USE IT FOR MORE THAN 14 DAYS OUTSIDE, I'VE PERSONALLY EXPERIENCED THIS MYSELF WHEN I HAD THE PLAYSTATION METHOD ACCOUNT. SO FFS....

Know what, since THIS IDIOT can't keep his dumb ass out my thread, i'll leave.

NO LONGER SELLING THESE HERE ON BITCOINTALK. IV'E GOT HAPPY CUSTOMERS ELSEWHERE WHO DON'T HESITATE TO COME TO ME FOR PURCHASES. MODS FEEL FREE TO DELETE THIS THREAD.

sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 01:57:18 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2016, 02:08:35 AM by sandy-is-fine

LOL!   I have had same prob with a 3mon. code off of Cryptothrift.  Acct got shut down.  Shit happens bro'    Everyone can't agree with you.  Just move on and keep selling.  If you can't handle a problem you are right and should go elsewhere.   Huh

I was interested until your rant.
manekari

Activity: 455

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 03:43:31 AM

Ok, I need to clearout some things. for you both. specially for you MisteredF
1 - You were premium, no doubt, you got your account premium with some backdoor. (first one Taiwan telecom provider, and the second one - through PSN).
2 - Premium users are allowed to roam anywhere around the world.
3 - Once spotify got to know about the backdoor, they fixed the bacdoor, and cleared out all the premium accounts made by that blackdoor.
4 - Once they find the account, they revert back your premium account to "FREE" subscription.
5 - FREE subscripbers are not allwed to roam anywhere in the world.
6 - So, why you receiving that message on your app ? ANS : when you made your premium account through backdoor, your region changed to other country. (that telicom provider company region or PSN region) So, when you became free user, you are not allowed to use the app out of that region. Thats why that message.

PS : OP may be legal or non-legal, I am not connected to OP anyhow.
Still, if OP want to give me a vouch, I can review that service myself and give a complete review.

Smiley
Ramxx

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 06:20:55 AM

Beware.  Even if the codes are legit this is what you will see in a couple/few weeks if you are using it out of CA on a mobile device unless you ALWAYS use a VPN on your cell phone (and then they close your account):

Then why did they close my account with the same message posted in the screenshot above?  I WAS a premium user.  While they may not be carded or cracked accounts they are obviously obtained by some means or method other than buying them from Spotify (like using a promotion by a cell phone provider or some other "back door or side-door method") which like 2 others I have purchased have eventually been shut down when the back-door closed.  I have been through this multiple times getting actual codes (not shared or hacked accounts) and they have all eventually been shut down because Spotify ain't stupid.  One lasted 2 months and the other 2 weeks but eventually they will catch up with the owner of the account and the seller will be gone in the wind. "Guarantees" of any kind on this forum are worthless. It doesn't take much for a seller to disappear and become an alt.  Every time a new "backdoor" is found the all the sellers come out of the woodwork with their "real codes" then disappear when all the accounts start to crash and burn. It might take 2 weeks or 2 months but they all eventually get shut down.

1 - You were premium, no doubt, you got your account premium with some backdoor. (first one Taiwan telecom provider, and the second one - through PSN).
3 - Once spotify got to know about the backdoor, they fixed the bacdoor, and cleared out all the premium accounts made by that blackdoor.
4 - Once they find the account, they revert back your premium account to "FREE" subscription.
6 - So, why you receiving that message on your app ? ANS : when you made your premium account through backdoor, your region changed to other country. (that telicom provider company region or PSN region) So, when you became free user, you are not allowed to use the app out of that region. Thats why that message.

Still, if OP want to give me a vouch, I can review that service myself and give a complete review.

Preach Gandhi Smiley
MisteredF

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 03:51:01 PM

You are 98.6% correct because my "free" account was actually closed after Spotify shut down the premium I had when they cleaned up the back door accounts.  Can no longer use it. The fact he is (was) selling accounts based in Canada the same thing will happen when his backdoor is closed (that sounds dirty).  

Also I checked out his so called "vouches" on MPGH he listed in OP links and there were none for this service only a few for cracked accounts he was selling for $1 or whatever. 

In any case, I stand by my first post in this thread.  ANY seller selling cheap Spotify 1yr codes will never be around when they all start crashing in a matter of days, weeks or even 2 months. Never gonna last a year. 
iskhazy (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 05:17:13 PM

wow,

you are a different level of desperate.

and in those other threads, anyone accused me of scamming? you checked the date those threads were started? you see i never disappeared?
i sold some backdoor accounts that was supposed to be 2yrs and soon as it started crashing i either refunded folks or they took other accounts. i had the thread closed and let people know what happened. so you can continue saying whatever you please.

Neogeo2

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 09:03:06 AM

I'll have a try, sending pm your way.
Ramxx

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 09:25:15 AM

I'll have a try, sending pm your way.

Let me know how it goes. I'd like one too!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: