Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:59:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 10oz 0.999 Silver Bars [Epic Coinage]  (Read 814 times)
ATC777 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2013, 12:08:40 AM

I just found more 10oz silver bars. There are currently 3x 10oz bars immediately available. There is one Johnson & Matthey, one 10oz Buffalo and a Morgan-style. All are made of 0.999-grade silver. I seem to be finding these on the regular these days, and they seem to be quite popular. Personally, I love these things!  Cheesy

10oz Assorted 0.999 Silver Bars

Price -- $375.00 USD MoneyPak / BTC22.70 BTC
Shipping -- $5.00 USD or BTC0.30 (USPS First-Class or Priority; insurance available, free delivery confirmation)

Want something else? We now have not one but two solid local suppliers and just about everything you could want is readily available to us... just give the word and we will get it in stock, usually the same day!

Regards,

--ATC--

Epic Coinage -- Gold, Silver, Bitcoin, Exchange, Apparel, Electronics and more!

Check the official trade thread for full list of products and services!

Tips :: 13M9QLc5BDQe2iuB1N3Br58fYvJF5ixihT
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ATC777 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2013, 12:11:16 AM

NOTE:: Significant discount is available for orders over $1000 USD, as such orders are exempted from state sales tax (Louisiana). Just thought I'd mention.

ATC777 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2013, 06:27:50 AM

I actually realized my supplier in Denham still has two 10oz bars as well. So there are 5 available. Notify me in advance of your order -- if I don't have enough in-hand I must call in the order and reserve it (or another dealer may buy it out from under me). If you place an order and ask me to reserve something with my supplier don't flip-flop on me or you will make me look like a flake... Both of my suppliers are within a few minutes drive of the office, so if I need to pick-up I can ship within hours of payment during business hours. If order is made after-hours it will be the following morning.

USPS was closed today (Martin Luther King Day -- Federal holiday) but shipping orders again first thing in the morning...

BTC4Amazon

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2013, 01:48:12 AM

I actually realized my supplier in Denham still has two 10oz bars as well. So there are 5 available. Notify me in advance of your order -- if I don't have enough in-hand I must call in the order and reserve it (or another dealer may buy it out from under me). If you place an order and ask me to reserve something with my supplier don't flip-flop on me or you will make me look like a flake... Both of my suppliers are within a few minutes drive of the office, so if I need to pick-up I can ship within hours of payment during business hours. If order is made after-hours it will be the following morning.

USPS was closed today (Martin Luther King Day -- Federal holiday) but shipping orders again first thing in the morning...
Shipping was fast and good Purchased a lot of stuff from Epic Coinage, (Couldn't find the main thread so feel free to quote this onto it)
My favorite part was the secure packaging, no way for anything to get roughed up in shipping A+++ Job
ATC777 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2013, 04:38:54 AM

2x 10oz silver bars sold, 1 remaining...

fourd00rgtz

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2013, 04:41:44 AM

Sent 47.2btc to 14TLzaqpZj1phTJjtixzraCKpot2KMPJh6
for 2x 10oz bars shipped to Canada, willing to top that up for shipping/insurance or get small refund pending an actual shipping reciept/cost.
ATC777 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2013, 04:50:17 AM

for 2x 10oz bars shipped to Canada, willing to top that up for shipping/insurance or get small refund pending an actual shipping reciept/cost.

BTC47.20 BTC payment received for 2x 10oz bars of 0.999 silver. Thank you, sir, and I will be in touch via phone tomorrow.  Smiley

Regards,

--ATC--

EDIT:: Will upload you a copy of shipping receipt when shipped, soon as I make it back into the office.

ATC777 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2013, 05:23:39 AM

Here are better pics of the actual bars you saw and approved earlier:

Will send you your shipping docs and total tomorrow when I come back, and issue the tracking#...

Regards,

--ATC--

P.S. -- If anyone else is interested just let me know! There are more of these, and some new types of 10oz bars I can get at various prices.

fourd00rgtz

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2013, 04:38:28 AM

Just wanted to say that the 2 bars I ordered arrived in good shape. As described and with good insurance/tracking to keep assured.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: