Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:20:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Comments about LIVE chat service.  (Read 731 times)
Vika NSFW (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 09:13:22 PM

Please, explain, why this post about "video" in "live chat" service announcement is deleted?

U came in my room , and instead of saying hey it's Vika , u said "fuck this video".
Saying Hi to a video is a strange thing.

You say hello in a CHAT BOX not to a video!

Instead of live show this model translate a video and she is angry about not saying HI to a video!

The model admit to translate a video, instead be on video "live".

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 10:19:59 PM

Posting in all red and huge text to grab attention other person was in the wrong, you just happened to be after it. So I think you being after other persons and quoting it caused the delete.

If people would post like this in threads it would kill them.  Would make hard to read and become a contest to have bigger and brighter text.
Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 10:25:05 PM

Posting in all red and huge text to grab attention... I think you know why it was deleted.  If people would post like this in threads it would kill them.  Would make hard to read and become a contest to have bigger and brighter text.

If you would have stuck with smaller text and not huge red letters I don't think there would have been a problem.  But I could be wrong.

There are many posts in this mode, and to make them with "Big Size Text" have started other forum users, but seems deleted is this, and other "Big Text" insultswords are still in thread.

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 10:26:56 PM

Posting in all red and huge text to grab attention... I think you know why it was deleted.  If people would post like this in threads it would kill them.  Would make hard to read and become a contest to have bigger and brighter text.

If you would have stuck with smaller text and not huge red letters I don't think there would have been a problem.  But I could be wrong.

There are many posts in this mode, and to make them with "Big Size Text" i have start not, but seems deleted is this, and other insults are still in thread.

Sorry I edited my post.  I misread names other person was in the wrong I appolgize on that.  I think yours was deleted just for having theirs in your post.  Being after that caused the delete I think.
Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 10:43:54 PM

other person was in the wrong

The problem is not, if the person was in the wrong.
There is about live webcam chat SERVICE, and the webmodel claim to send a video,
but not live webcam image.
This is called usually as "Fake Video" and not a "Live Chat".

And in this moment i'm sorprised to see this message as deleted.

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 11:05:10 PM

other person was in the wrong

The problem is not, if the person was in the wrong.
There is about live webcam chat SERVICE, and the webmodel claim to send a video,
but not live webcam image.
This is called usually as "Fake Video" and not a "Live Chat".

And in this moment i'm sorprised to see this message as deleted.

The mods I think deleted the big huge text post, and likely all posts quoting it. I'm guessing yours was deleted as due to quote of big red text in it.

I don't think mods deleted it in support of other person if your thinking that.
Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 11:17:57 PM

I think deleted the big huge text post

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1090009.msg13927631#msg13927631

Why this post is deleted Not in the same thread?

Zeke2345

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 11:58:23 PM

Not sure if I understand the issue, but I am curious if people get in trouble for posting like that. Made a big red post like the one above in the yobit signature thread trying to stop people from asking the same question over and over.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2016, 12:07:27 AM

people get in trouble for posting like that.

One from this "live chat" service have just post, that i'm warned by moderators about ban.
Seems a cheap PR.

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2016, 09:10:29 AM

I dont think big red letters is your problem, but you tend to post several times in a row. You might want to get used to the "edit" button.

Whether or not that was the problem here, I cant tell.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2016, 11:53:16 AM

but you tend to post several times in a row

For the resolving the specific problem i need it, and i use not the overquoting, just words about the argument.

And now i see a comment about "video" on "live chat" from the model, who it translated is deleted.

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2016, 05:55:35 PM

but you tend to post several times in a row

For the resolving the specific problem i need it, and i use not the overquoting, just words about the argument.

And now i see a comment about "video" on "live chat" from the model, who it translated is deleted.

No, you dont need to reply several times in a row you can just reply in a single post. You wouldnt be the first person to get banned for this[1] and you wont be the last. There are already loud voices in meta to get you banned[2], might be time to take a step back and reconsider your posting style.

[1] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1365718.0
[2] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1376971.0

Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2016, 06:05:14 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2016, 06:46:27 PM by Vika NSFW

No, you dont need to reply several times in a row you can just reply in a single post.

No way.
The topic there is closed.

If this option is against the rules, just block it as forum script and got unavailable.

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2016, 10:34:33 PM

No, you dont need to reply several times in a row you can just reply in a single post.

No way.
The topic there is closed.

If this option is against the rules, just block it as forum script and got unavailable.

It could be blocked by a script true, however after 24 hours its allowed (as bump, e.g. in a marketplace thread to put it back to the top). Rules are usually construed by the moderator handling the report (see rule 23), so a few rare multi posts might be ok. When exactly you cross the line I cant tell. Im just here to tell you how this is seen and where it might end if you continue, feel free to ignore my advice.

Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2016, 11:26:25 PM

a few rare multi posts might be ok

If You notice, i goes never on overquoting, i edited all the time the line of argument.
But You are telling me, that help not.
If it is so big problem, they need be blocked. I think, that is easy to put on forum script.

I'm happy, to clear this issue.

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2016, 05:24:15 PM

a few rare multi posts might be ok

If You notice, i goes never on overquoting, i edited all the time the line of argument.

I dont know what that means.

But You are telling me, that help not.

I try to tell you: one post at a time, not two directly after eachother, not 3 and definitly not 4. Im not sure why we still have this conversation. The fact that your post are deleted should tell you to stop it. The next warning is a ban.

If it is so big problem, they need be blocked. I think, that is easy to put on forum script.

I'm happy, to clear this issue.

If you think this needs block via algorithm make a suggestion for the new forum software[1] and it might get implemented. The currenty software will most likely not see such a change.

[1] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=167.0

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: