Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:55:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: darkchange scammer.... what surprise... thank u bitcointalk joke community  (Read 740 times)
Rockefeller777 (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 12:40:18 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=504939

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1303206.0

i don care about the format...u can me ban for writing this..

fuck u all admins ... all of u ... this guy there another scammer... locked thread ....he bought this account... from another trader... fuck u all , u knew or could see this... and all this board... fuck u ... is not a board, is a farce...fuck ur bitcoins and all this... call this scamtalk.org ... its what it is... and  u ignorant admins belong in jail.... i hope all scammers scam this shit board to pieces and one day is a normal platform somewhere... fuck u all bitcointalk

fucking joke community
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rezilient

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 12:51:32 AM

Neteller is reversible though.
You can get thy money back

You don't pay enough.
DARKCHANGE

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

Legendary est. 2013

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 06:07:03 AM

Common man, what's wrong with you?!  Roll Eyes
Told you several times that the account got frozen right after your transaction. Very strange, isn't it?
It's not a bought account and as I said here, I take no care for Neteller transactions. 98% of the people out there using this payment method are scammers.

And if I read through the lines I have a strong suspicion here...

See here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1139738
They often freeze accounts without any reason and autonatically.

You got access to the account and was able to check that. I tried to refund the amount back and it didn't work. This is the reason why I just removed Neteller from my list of processors.

However I now offered you to pay the outstanding amount of BTC also if I received nothing for it.

In return, I would like you to edit and close this unfair thread + delete this trust rating.

Man,  I usually exchange amounts of up to a few thousand $ per day. And you come here with a scam for funny 50€ and the case is clear.

Left you a PM..

Rent my signature! dark@sigaint.org
Rockefeller777 (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 06:18:30 AM

Told you several times that the account got frozen right after your transaction. Very strange, isn't it?
It's not a bought account and as I said here, I take no care for Neteller transactions. 98% of the people out there using this payment method are scammers.

You got access to the account and was able to check that. I tried to refund the amount back and it didn't work. This is the reason why I just removed Neteller from my list of processors.

However I now offered you to pay the outstanding amount of BTC also if I received nothing for it.

In return, I would like you to edit and close this unfair thread + delete this trust rating.

Man,  I usually exchange amounts of up to a few thousand $ per day. And you come here with a scam for funny 50€ and the case is clear.

Left you a PM..

Sorry what? u fuckin asshole have my money and u tell me its u who signs up with fake accounts? ok u asshole.. u say u are in germany? tell me a place to meet..

and here in german

du arschloch, wenn du wirklich willst... dann sag wo, und wir treffen uns da... und fuer diesem scheiss thread schlag ich dir in die fresse, deal?
Rockefeller777 (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 06:21:45 AM

Neteller is reversible though.
You can get thy money back

u must be among the monkey team... stop preaching like jesus... call neteller... cause the scammer knows how it works... u preach this shit... try to reserve it... i had a 20min call with them.. fucking idiot.. same as this board.. and dont worry... that asshole i will get myself... ur all board is a scam... so fuck ur answer too.,.

OH YEA... when u deposit with card and straight away cancel.. then its "reservible" or whatever..... stick to ur shit idiot... that idiot, the 50 euro... i will scam back... cause its all idiots... ban me... i dont care... i will get my money back.. dont care who from... idiot board1
Rockefeller777 (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 06:35:21 AM

Left you a PM..

ah wait.... so ur the super dealer with trillions of btc.. u have my fucking money im ur fake account and u tell me its my fault? fucking pay me
DARKCHANGE

Legendary est. 2013

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 06:53:08 AM

Left you a PM..

ah wait.... so ur the super dealer with trillions of btc.. u have my fucking money im ur fake account and u tell me its my fault? fucking pay me
I see you're not willing to even understand the situation. The money is NOT AVAILABLE in my account and was frozen by Neteller. As you can see, I did not transfer anything away and also didn't changed something. I offer you now and here, to pay this loss from my own pockets. To call us and the forum assholes shows what kind of human you are. To tell me that you'll hunt and find me shows me just that you can't be legit.

So far from my side.

DARKCHANGE

Legendary est. 2013

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 06:58:43 AM

Just refunded you the peanuts from my own pocket. Case closed.

Rockefeller777 (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 07:38:25 AM

not really ... post the blockchain and all of it here... after few weeks here i dont care what people say and i think others understand why...nothing closed until i see my money...right now its still zero
DARKCHANGE

Legendary est. 2013

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 07:42:12 AM

not really ... post the blockchain and all of it here... after few weeks here i dont care what people say and i think others understand why...nothing closed until i see my money...right now its still zero

Quote from your PM to confirm the address (German language):

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Nein das glaube ich nicht, ich finde nur deine Reaktion übertrieben mich als Doppelaccount und die Moderation als Kriminelle zu beschimpfen.

Bitte schick mir doch deine Wallet nocmal, dann sende ich dir die Coins und das Thema ist erledigt. Auch wenn ich nichts dafür erhalten habe.

MfG
DC

1HbJJr8Gcm1m3Ds981X55BCjtjDZRA6RRs

wenn du das ernst meinst, nehm ich es zurueck... aber ich denke der logik nach muss du meine reaktion verstehen.

It's credited on your wallet: https://blockchain.info/address/1HbJJr8Gcm1m3Ds981X55BCjtjDZRA6RRs

Hash of the transaction: https://blockchain.info/tx/6c05b5c48b8fdb4bde4b7c3d492d89c99ca42582396527098b0da6c37af1496a

Dont know what's up with your wallet, however I fulfilled my part.

Rockefeller777 (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 07:52:32 AM

Quote from your PM to confirm the address (German language):

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Nein das glaube ich nicht, ich finde nur deine Reaktion übertrieben mich als Doppelaccount und die Moderation als Kriminelle zu beschimpfen.

Bitte schick mir doch deine Wallet nocmal, dann sende ich dir die Coins und das Thema ist erledigt. Auch wenn ich nichts dafür erhalten habe.

MfG
DC

wenn du das ernst meinst, nehm ich es zurueck... aber ich denke der logik nach muss du meine reaktion verstehen.

It's credited on your wallet: https://blockchain.info/address/1HbJJr8Gcm1m3Ds981X55BCjtjDZRA6RRs

Hash of the transaction: https://blockchain.info/tx/6c05b5c48b8fdb4bde4b7c3d492d89c99ca42582396527098b0da6c37af1496a

Dont know what's up with your wallet, however I fulfilled my part.

if all of this is real and true, it must be on my side, but my wallet still says zero ...but u posted it for people to see,

its my address and i see the chain... might be something wrong but i see zero here...

so i go to bed, i take off the feedback now and u can all see above what happened.... if at the end all good, then all good... but i guess u can understand that when i send money to someones account, i cant take some excuse due to their problems why my money is gone...imagine i send u money to ur bank and u have the goods but tell me "no sorry, my bank closed my account, and i cant give u what u paid for ".. why?..  neteller is easy to verify... and if u dont want to use it for exchange, i dont believe that '50 euro" from one account to next creates problems...

ok... still nothing here.. will report back later
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2016, 07:55:06 AM

if all of this is real and true, it must be on my side, but my wallet still says zero ...but u posted it for people to see,

its my address and i see the chain... might be something wrong but i see zero here...

so i go to bed, i take off the feedback now and u can all see above what happened.... if at the end all good, then all good... but i guess u can understand that when i send money to someones account, i cant take some excuse due to their problems why my money is gone...imagine i send u money to ur bank and u have the goods but tell me "no sorry, my bank closed my account, and i cant give u what u paid for ".. why?..  neteller is easy to verify... and if u dont want to use it for exchange, i dont believe that '50 euro" from one account to next creates problems...

So your wallet is not synced, coins however have been sent and are confirming.
Time to close this "scam accusation" and move it to archival.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
Rockefeller777 (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 08:06:11 AM

So your wallet is not synced, coins however have been sent and are confirming.
Time to close this "scam accusation" and move it to archival.

what means not synced? and i mean , i use multibit... never had problems... i just still see zero... but if all above is correct and verified (i took back feedback) , all good with me... has to arrive at some point... now im really off... close the thread...will report back
A73841

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 09:05:40 AM

you can lock it yourself i think on the left side bottom
Rockefeller777 (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 01:52:00 PM

you can lock it yourself i think on the left side bottom

yea... i will .. but my wallet still shows zero... if these links are real and my wallet is synced (i use multibit, its synching automatically).... what is reason money could be missing ?
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2016, 01:53:58 PM

yea... i will .. but my wallet still shows zero... if these links are real and my wallet is synced (i use multibit, its synching automatically).... what is reason money could be missing ?
That's something you could certainly find help with somewhere in this forum, but this thread is not the place to.
As for those links, the txid can be checked with whatever block explorer you like to, and you can double check your address in the receiving place, darkchange has sent you the coins.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
Rockefeller777 (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 01:55:45 PM

That's something you could certainly find help with somewhere in this forum, but this thread is not the place to.
As for those links, the txid can be checked with whatever block explorer you like to, and you can double check your address in the receiving place, darkchange has sent you the coins.

i take ur word for this and will lock the thread... still dont get it.. never had problem before... anyway thanks.... still leaves me with feeling is easier to scam to trade bitcoin than to buy here
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: