Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:02:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] XP (Experience Points) on the GuildSkrypt Blockchain  (Read 2248 times)
jeffanthony (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 04:18:55 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2016, 03:29:22 PM by jeffanthony

This project has pivoted to become Ethereum contracts which can be run on any Ethereum fork blockchain. All previous supporters have since moved on to The DAO project in order to develop tokenized incentives to achieve our purpose without having to worry about the negative implications mining rewards could have on a meritocracy. Once this phase of R&D is complete we will resurrect the GuildSkrypt blockchain with the GuildSkrypt-Beta genesis block found at github. The first few blocks will then contain the core smart contracts which run our gamified incubator/project management information system.

Algorithm: Dagger
Block Reward: 5
Block Time: ~15 seconds
Alpha Genesis Block: https://github.com/TechEnterprises/GuildSkrypt/blob/master/LEAPDAY.json
Launch: February 29, 2016 12:00 PM
Networkid: 65170

I’m a long time reader but recent account creator - probably a bit older than more than a few of you too. But I’m also a long time entrepreneur and it has been a life-long goal to someday create a corporation from the ground up. GuildWorx.com is the culmination of 5 years of research and approximately one year of development of a business model which I believe will be the right solution for its time over the near future as the world’s mainstream consumers adopt cryptocurrency.

Think of it as Facebook for actually doing stuff or “exclusive social innovation network.” I’ve fiddled around with the tagline “Friends with benefits.” While most details will be known only to The Guild Members, the cryptocurrency which we will be using will be a transparent and public ledger based on Ethereum.

1,000,000,000 PXP will become premined, Mining will work initially as it does in Ethereum - 5 /block. As we transition from PXP to XP we may subtract a threshold amount before dividing by 10 as we reduce the block reward to 0.5 XP. this will result in only 100,000,000 XP.

• 15 Million to Tech Enterprises of Dover-Foxcroft, Maine,
  • 15 Million to be released as bonuses over five years to the Guild Leader and four Executive Officers with trade restrictions (trickle),
  • 35 Million to be sold for Bitcoin with trade restrictions (trickle) at a market-determined value through an exchange to pay for professional services such as legal, advertising and cloud
  • 35 Million to be given away as bounties and awards to Members who help build the pre-launch platform.

The genesis block has been mined into existence at 12:00 PM EST Leap Day 2016 with more specifics about mining and the genesis block with founder's wallets in the genesis block will appear on leap day. Testers before that day whom helpfully edit our project files at github at all will receive tokens of our gratitude.

Website Alpha
http://www.guildworx.com

Slideshow Presentation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJbTqPUkdmM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 04:55:03 AM

anymore info about
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2016, 02:26:52 PM

Looks interesting. I'll be watching.

twitter.com/notsofast
righterous

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 02:40:37 PM

What do you intend to do with 100,000,000 PXP will become premined i think this is huge considering the 5pxp per block.
jeffanthony (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 12:28:48 AM

This is only the alpha. I want the huge premine and large block rewards with low difficulty so more people can get on and start developing the contracts we need without worrying about running out of resources. I'm considering these pseudo-XP and they will be easily obtainable. As the project matures and we get ready to reset the blockchain to Beta (like Ethereum did) we will test the Guild Governance/Workflow Contracts by consensus and determine how to redistribute to Members at beta. We'd like to make mining 'Members Only' as well but decided that the ledger being transparent and distributed would help trust.
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 12:30:52 AM

Hi dev, do you have bounty for translate into italian , so please consider myself ! Thanks! I am watching your coin closely!
Best regards
jeffanthony (OP)

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 05:59:16 PM

Here's an introductory slideshow presentation. Translation/Localization will be something we will need and one of the reasons we went with Drupal as well. However this is further down the road.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJbTqPUkdmM
jeffanthony (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 09:15:30 PM

I took a day off from this project before starting to tackle the Mist end. This morning once I got it set up and started messing with the main wallet I realized I had not explained an extra zero in the genesis block making ten times more pseudo-XP as we planned. We had already planned on lowering the mining reward to one tenth (from 5 to 0.5) so in order to make the current mining more in line with future mining we will simply be dividing pXP by one tenth when we transition to XP.

CURRENT IMPORTANT TASKS/BOUNTIES --

Drupal 7 Development
-- XP Wallet Module: Claim/create wallet, bestow XP, request XP
-- GuildSkrypt Contract Module: Task Management Workflow

Mist/Ethereum Customization
-- Task Management Workflow Contract
jeffanthony (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 04:37:46 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2016, 05:00:24 PM by jeffanthony

I've been completely ill and therefore this has not gone into beta on the 21st. I have a new date of next Monday, the 28th 12:00 am EST. Creating the new blockchain is not the issue - I simply want to launch with a blockchain explorer and Roadmap. As I've discovered Meteor is the way to go with the blockchain explorer and github has many of the components for building web3 enabled apps I've had quite the learning curve me not being a coder.

Those who have been mining, testing and taking part in the contract payments will keep 10% of their XP while the remaining 90% will be divided by ten (PXP*0.19=XP).

Bonuses of 1000 XP will go out to the three top miners as of the March 21st date. All miners will also achieve the Alpha Member, Alpha Tester, and the Alpha Miner's Badges.
jeffanthony (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 12:46:49 AM

Someone has continued to mine on the alpha chain since we stopped alpha testing on March 20th and therefore has a taller heap and has overtaken anything we have. Fortunately we have had the beta-genesis-block compiled for a while now. To you whom was trying to mine simply post your public keys here and I will double check my copy of the blockchain before adding an 'Alpha Miner' Badge to your wallet.

https://github.com/GuildWorx/gskrypt-genesis

This Beta genesis block will be modified and officially relaunched at Midnight May 1, 2016. May Day. We expect this to be the final start.
rajeshgarnaik

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 05:19:02 AM

will be watching.

isamamin

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

semux

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 02:10:56 PM

interesting, keep watching ...

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Selsonblue

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 02:23:50 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2016, 02:36:45 PM by Selsonblue

Sounds like an interesting project...ICO is absent from your post, but this is clearly an ICO.  

This project is worth absolutely nothing until you have an organization behind it, until you have the infrastructure, and until your delivering clear value.. aside from the "promises" in your tutorial, there is no actual value here... doing an ICO is pointless and this is going to be another pump (maybe) and dump with tons of people losing money and screaming scam. I beg you to reconsider the ICO, launch the project as POW / POS hybrid or something with a decent release rate for a fair distribution, then switch to your Proof of progress approach.. The concept is promising and you sound enthusiastic, but you are trying to build a community here of people that will actually use your platform for the services you want to deliver --- unfortunately when you do an ICO, thats not the people you are attracting.

One last question OP.. how much of your own money have you invested in this project so far? And I am not talking about your time.. What % of your net worth is invested in this project?

Sorry for any rudeness that comes across here OP, like I said, you sound enthusiastic and the concept is promising but its very reliant on developing a community -- dont try to buy them, attract them with real value... that takes time. 

Will be watching, if things change,  I might even consider applying for a community position.

** significant edit**
rajeshgarnaik

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 04:13:36 PM

IS ICO GOING TO HAPPEN.

jeffanthony (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 06:34:59 PM

I'm extremely apologetic the ICO for this is not going to happen quickly.

The DAO has introduced a few concepts which we will be following closely in order to flesh this out with further research and development. There are enormous issue present that we had not yet considered in the absence of a functional model having to do with consensus on a discussion level when the organization is distributed so drastically. We appreciate the opportunity that The DAO has given us to get involved with that project over there so that when we come back to this one to pull it from the back burner it can be understood in a better light.

We could push for an ICO which also might be profitable but profit is not our primary motive, we're really trying to create a tool which allows governance on a decentralized autonomous scale.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: