Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:23:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmixer Spammers  (Read 3286 times)
botany (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 11:03:34 AM

Bitmixer Spammers

Noticed that one thread seemed to be a favourite of bitmixer spammers.
Is Bitcoin 'real money' to you?

1) Altynbekova
In the beginning I though bitcoin is just fake money that you can play with. When I started to know about it I was wondering to my self if I can pay something with it and it can. So now for me bitcoijn is a real money to me.

Bitcoin is real money when you can buy things with it.
Faucets is also a real money, but if you look actually is just weird that it can be a real money.
So I think bitcoin can and not a real money. If you use daily or not.

Bitcoin was something that wasn othing now is something that is really good for traders and still something is still real money, but is not like we use it in real life like in groceries for some use it, but that many people and there is also not that many stores that accept it.

Still is real money you can buy sell or anything with bitcoin so that is really nice.

Bitcoin is 100 percent real money to me. I must ask myself why not ? You can do many things with Bitcoin and it has a value.
Bitcoin has a value, many people want Bitcoin. And it is not so difficult to get it. But you can buy it and you can buy things with it.

Bitcoin is ofcourse real money to me. I think that is real money for the most people in the world. It is real money because it has a value.
You can do many things with Bitcoin. You can invest in it so you can have later profit. Or you can even buy things with it.

2) Hellacopter
Yes it's real money for me and for the most of Bitcoin's users, i think. Bitcoin can be converted easily to fiat online and even its price is higher than the other currencies till now, and its usability grow up daily and many marketplaces and ewallets started to use it already

Yes, for me the Bitcoin is real currency and real money, because we have to work hardly to get it as fiat, we can't make acceptable earning without investing money or timing and effort, and also we can use Bitcoin to make trades just like fiat and other currencies

Bitcoin is real money for me, at least you can easily make trades and deals online with your coins and buy/sell services and goods easily using Bitcoin. And also, nowadays many marketplaces are using Bitcoin as payment processor online

Bitcoin is real money for me, because i use it simply to make my deals and trades online just like fiat and other currencies, and i think it's even better than fiat with its powerful features like the low fee..

3) Newcoins2020
Yes to me it is realy money. I can do the same thing with fiat as I can do with bitcoin. The difference is that it's not accepted everywhere, which makes it harder to spend.
Plus bitcoin is a digital currency, you can't see or feel it, that's another difference but other than that, it's exactly the same to me.

yes it's real to me.
I can pretty much do the same thing with bitcoin as i can do with real money
It's just that I cant spend it as much as I can with real money.

4) martinacar
Yes bitcoin is real money for me, you can buy a lot of things with it.
Also its getting more used by day nowadays.

Yes, I think Bitcoin sure really money for me.
I think it was value for me and I also think that for most it is. Because you can include buying stuff.

Bitcoin is definitely real money for me. Because you can include buying stuff.
So I think it is worth to me. I definitely think that I'm not the only one who thinks that.

5) Pollak
This is a weird question.
There is nobody doubting bitcoin worth, because you can see it on all the exhanges around.
If that's not real to you, you are probably not meant to invest in currencies.

Ofcourse Bitcoin is real money to me. I can pay with it I can buy something with it.
So why it is no real money to me. Ofcourse its not cash. But you can exchange it in cash later.

Yes, its real money for me because its easy it use and fast.
Also its for me equal to money, because I can spent it also on many things.

6) Zaun
It's very real to me. I pay bill, earn money and spend it on real life products.
How real can it be? You tell me.

Of course bitcoin is real money to me. Because you can Bitcoin exchange for real money so why not.

Bitcoin is real money to be this is because of the things you can do with it, you can do exactly the same with real money as the bitcoin.
I think its even a matter of time before the bitcoin will take over the world as a global currency.

7) bitlancr
Yes bitcoin is real money for me but its also a difficult situation, you have to transfer your money. Overall its no problem but it takes sometime, plus you can be scammed real easy.
 But you can pay with bitcoin so I consider it as real money.

Of course Bitcoin is real money to me. Because you can include many things with it. Because it also has a value to people.
I think it is real money to me. You can buy things clear, and sell and even trade.

Bitcoin is definitely real money for me. I would think why not. Because you can include a lot of things with it.
And I think it's better if you're going to save and wait until it is worth more later.

Bitcoin is for sure real money to me. I think it is for the most people real money. It is so popular and Bitcoin is used as a payment method.
Bitcoin has a value too. You can buy something with Bitcoin or you can even sell you coin. So it has a value for me.

8 ) justspare
Of course it is real money. You buy it with real money. It is a currency, so therefore it is real money. It is not real real, as in you can touch it, but it is still real money.

For me it is kind of worse than real money because I can't use it in shops. It is better for online shops though.

Bitcoin is definitely real money to me. With Bitcoin, I can purchase and sell whatever I want.

9) LuckyYOU
It's real to me yes. The only difference between fiat is that I can't see or feel bitcoins. I can spend it like regular cash so yes it is real money to me.
Some people can't wrap their hands around the fact that bitcoin is a digital currency, I think that's the main reason why people are holding off on getting into bitcoin.

Bitcoin is real money, you can buy everything.
You can pay with bitcoin on many websites.

Of course it has a value for me. You can buy things, and sales.
You can exchange it for things. So it definitely has a value to me.
Why did not I think.

Bitcoin is real money to me. You can pay with it and the most important. It has a value so that is real money. If it has no value it wont be real money.
You can do many things Bitcoin and that is quite good. I hope that it will be more used later.

11) Bitcoinbro
Yes bitcoin is real money to me its easy to use and also a good payment method.
And in my opinion if you can pay with something for something its real money to me.

Of course Bitcoin is real money to me. It has a value and you can do a lot of things with it.
I hope later that it will be more worth so you can buy some good things in the future. And I think it will rise soon.

Yes. Bitcoin is real money to me because it has a value. You can do things with it. You can buy or sell it. If it has no value it wont be real money.
So many people want it so it must have a value. I think for everyone it is real money.

Some other spammers in this thread

1) knowhow - Yobit
For me bitcoin is real money,even not buying ,atleast till the moment anything with bitcoin,i had exchanged it to fiat and well i feel the power of it.I would spend it if i see what i use cellphones and computers to be paid with bitcoin,i guess openbazar may change my previous wages into technology.

Bitcoin is a currency as a payment option,and these coin and payment option can be converted to any fiat over the world meaning it has worth against the currency of each country,soo when you convert bitcoins to fiat you know the value of bitcoin and if you can pay with it why would be money ?Sometimes i cant read some opinions that my brain freeze.

This question has has an anwser,yes bitcoin is real money for those who have bitcoin,soo being real ,being just an online payment and coin wouldnt make it real?How many things did you buy using internet ?

Bitcoin its virtual money that can be exchanged into fiat or into some product or service we wanna to pay that workwih bitcoin,this yearbitcoin will become more popular and more  real money with openbazar.

2)  jt byte Bit-X, not Bitmixer
For me yes, it is a real money which you can live from it.
Bitcoin is becoming so much popular and it will 'replace' a bit the fiat money online.
Because the fees are less and easy to send/receive. I have few friends who lives by selling btc.

Yes bitcoin is real money to me, because you can buy and pay real things and you can convert it to fiat money.
Only for some people they thing that bitcoins is not real, because they don't know about it.

Can I earn fiat money with bitcoin? Yes.
Can I buy something with bitcoin? Yes.
Can I eat bitcoin? Maybe if you buy food.

So YES, bit coin is a real money to all of us, because why are we than using bitcoins if it was not a real money to us.
Oh well for me bitcoin is a good thing that is real money and the goverment can do anything just watching us using bitcoin.

Offcourse it is real, As real as those money bills in your pocket.
If you can't appreciate the money in your pocket you should either donate it or give it away.

Trreating bitcoin as some kind of 'bogus' money is just plain ridiculous.

Yes bitcoin is really money for me this is due the things you can do with it, think about where you can spend it, this last few months you can almost buy anything with it.
Also the point that you can even invest in the bitcoin and than invest again in something else like a gambling website as a example.
I think you can say bitcoin is real money and I even think it will be a real currency in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 11:07:12 AM

Report those posts to the staff , with the 'report to moderato' button Wink. I think they will 'take care' of those users very soon...
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 11:10:59 AM

Report those posts to the staff , with the 'report to moderato' button Wink. I think they will 'take care' of those users very soon...
A situation like this is better expressed via a thread IMO. @OP you should try PMing Grue about this, he's the one issuing temp bans/perma bans for sig spammers at the moment.
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2016, 11:12:44 AM

While you're at it, just hit hilariousandco with a quick PM about knowhow, I'm sure he'd be interested in this.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 11:13:21 AM

A situation like this is better expressed via a thread IMO. @OP you should try PMing Grue about this, he's the one issuing temp bans/perma bans for sig spammers at the moment.

Thread but firstly report them to the staff, this is the best thing in my honest opinion.
botany (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 11:15:14 AM

Tough to condense such information in a single line.
It is much easier to post this.
I am sure the mods will notice.

Good idea. Have PMed Grue as well.
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 11:15:37 AM

Thread but firstly report them to the staff, this is the best thing in my honest opinion.
And what exactly would you put in the comment? Links to all the copied posts?
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 11:17:25 AM

Nah, just put the nickname of those users and expressly write "check their latest posts" Cheesy.
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 11:18:30 AM

Nah, just put the nickname of those users and expressly write "check their latest posts" Cheesy.
Yeah I tried it when I reported "spam posts check recent posts as well" , apparently doesn't work
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 11:20:52 AM

Yeah I tried it when I reported "spam posts check recent posts as well" , apparently doesn't work

Maybe you've been unlucky, I think it also depends of which mod will handle the report.
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 11:22:13 AM

Maybe you've been unlucky
After ~15 such reports, I think not
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 01:10:34 PM

I think some spammers keep posting in one and the same thread multiple times because they can not find any decent thread to post in.

Especially since the amount of new created threads in some boards have been very minimal.

It is quite shocking that some people do not take the effort to make a decent post as they get paid for it.

These kind of posts is what I see a lot - 'I think Bitcoin is good for future because price will high because halving and people make money' - 'Of course price will high but is good moment for today buying' bla bla bla bla.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
capcher

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

This user is currently ignored.

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 05:19:53 PM

These kind of posts is what I see a lot - 'I think Bitcoin is good for future because price will high because halving and people make money' - 'Of course price will high but is good moment for today buying' bla bla bla bla.

Try this

I do agree that people laugh only when they don't understand properly the fact of some plan and other than that are the previous fortune programmes who created negative image in minds of all as well might be another reason for them to laugh.

or

Well its  hard to  be but you only bet at sport it may become in the long time profitable ,but well we wont win always  soo along the journey we must cover the loss ,gambling  at other ways it will be a extreme lucky person able to keep gambling and winning more then loose.
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 6832

Cashback 15%

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 09:47:56 PM

I think some spammers keep posting in one and the same thread multiple times because they can not find any decent thread to post in.

Especially since the amount of new created threads in some boards have been very minimal.

It is quite shocking that some people do not take the effort to make a decent post as they get paid for it.

This is true, I've noticed that there are a lot of crap threads being started lately.  However, the posts that were listed in this thread weren't actually that bad although they were completely unnecessary. 

Glad I was not included in this, because I think sometimes I forget when I've posted in one of these threads that has like 160 pages.  That icon on the left doesn't seem to have the face on it consistently for the threads I've posted in. 

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2016, 10:24:58 PM

Spammers will look for easy threads to spam in. I'd already called out a couple of them for posting PURELY looking at the thread title, and just blatantly ignoring the information in OP's post and their question. Why do you think that there's so many replies in those badly questioned topics in Economics, Gambling, and even Bitcoin Discussion?

Because in those threads, you can reply without any prior knowledge of the subject, and just pop a quick reply for cash.

Here, in this topic I'd already quoted FOUR people who were simply spamming. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=923422.msg14012206#msg14012206

botany (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 01:49:21 PM

For what it is worth, a couple of accounts in the first post (and a few others) are probably alts (spend-linked addresses).
1) justspare
2) Windpower
3) Rizky Aditya
4) Blue_Tiger73
5) MyBTT
6) Anegg
7) YoonYeonghwa

Uniformly low value posts...  Smiley
Wei H
Legendary

Activity: 1192
Merit: 1001

Chinese translator

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2016, 02:54:24 PM

Yes. The posts looks useless and annoying but it seems that they didn't break any forum rules.
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 02:58:19 PM

Yes. The posts looks useless and annoying but it seems that they didn't break any forum rules.
Forum rules are up to moderator's interpretation of them. They'd fall under sig spam and low quality posts
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 05:56:47 AM

For what it is worth, a couple of accounts in the first post (and a few others) are probably alts (spend-linked addresses).
I'd love to hear more about that -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1206112.0

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 02:20:42 PM

I also encountered a user here that is selling an account that is currently enolled in bitmixer and when he sent me the merchant token most of it's pos was in games and rounds section. Unortunatel I didn't get the account name. I hope bitmixer will make an action to this as I have seen they are continuously beig paid with their nonsense. I believe they are alts abusing bitmixers bot.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████