Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:22:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW]★ SatoshiSlots ★ Highest Paying SlotMachine! ★Highest Jackpots★  (Read 5578 times)
s@toshiClaims (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

☜★ WinBits Trade ★☞

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 06:37:38 AM

Current leader for the contest to win the iphone 6 plus = multibtc

I cant find this info on your site, you should a leaderboard tab for this contest. I see there is a High Roller Contest tab, but it shows "Highroller Contest Coming Soon!"
Regarding the random jackpot, how you draw the winner? Do you use provably fair mechanism in drawing the jackpot winner?
You can see the bets in https://satoshislots.top/admin.php its 100% fair play!

the tab higheroller contest is appart from the iphone contest thats why its not there. We are working on smaller contests to they will be find in that tab

jackpot is selected randomly every 250spins (kind off a lottery ticket you buy with every spin)

regards

Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1313

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 10:21:47 AM

I cant find this info on your site, you should a leaderboard tab for this contest. I see there is a High Roller Contest tab, but it shows "Highroller Contest Coming Soon!"
Regarding the random jackpot, how you draw the winner? Do you use provably fair mechanism in drawing the jackpot winner?

the tab higheroller contest is appart from the iphone contest thats why its not there. We are working on smaller contests to they will be find in that tab

jackpot is selected randomly every 250spins (kind off a lottery ticket you buy with every spin)

regards

Hmm, that's not what I'm asking for. At that page player need to check other players one by one, it needs a lot of work just to check the leaderboard.
You need to add a usual leaderboard page which is automatically updated and show at least top 10 players. So players only need 1 click to see the leaerboard.
Just my 2 cents

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
GambleDev

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 02:19:16 PM

Can anyone on this forum tell us their experience on the OP slot site? I have not play there so cannot vouch for that site but since Im wearing the signature campaign for it I'm curious to know what others think.

oh the website is great. I'm winning good and getting better as I play Grin
joksim299
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1014

Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 02:31:15 PM

I received 5 credits to test the slot machine. Won just once 2 credits.
I like the simplicity but provably fair is a must and design could be improved.

s@toshiClaims (OP)

☜★ WinBits Trade ★☞

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 06:12:07 AM

Chat is coming this week to the slots

s@toshiClaims (OP)

☜★ WinBits Trade ★☞

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 09:07:55 AM

regards

Hmm, that's not what I'm asking for. At that page player need to check other players one by one, it needs a lot of work just to check the leaderboard.
You need to add a usual leaderboard page which is automatically updated and show at least top 10 players. So players only need 1 click to see the leaerboard.
Just my 2 cents

This is because the contest tab is not ready yet. It says coming soon. This contest for the iphone 6 is because i had this phone and i dont need it. so i give it away to the highest better on 01/05/2016.  Provable fair will be there very soon! but i never tried or trying to scam people with fake promises. There have already people win big amount some fedback would nice from them

s@toshiClaims (OP)

☜★ WinBits Trade ★☞

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 06:38:35 PM

Its weekend! Bigger winnings! Good Luck All

s@toshiClaims (OP)

☜★ WinBits Trade ★☞

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2016, 07:56:28 AM

Last Hours With Extra High Winnings!

s@toshiClaims (OP)

☜★ WinBits Trade ★☞

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2016, 07:04:08 PM

12 Spins left before new jackpot winner! Good Luck 

santa_marta

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 05:45:33 PM

12 Spins left before new jackpot winner! Good Luck 

is the bet size adjustable ? Whats the minbet?
s@toshiClaims (OP)

☜★ WinBits Trade ★☞

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 06:49:16 PM

min bet is 0.001 and max bet is 0.01

to win the jackpot you dont need to have the most spins. every spin you make is a ticket to win the jackpot

a bet of 0.01btc = 10 tickets to win the jackpot.

santa_marta

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 06:54:09 PM

to win the jackpot you dont need to have the most spins. every spin you make is a ticket to win the jackpot

so theoretically, since I dont see anyone playing on the site atm (the recent wins tab remained the same for last hour), if I just deposit 0.25 and do the 250 rolls myself the jackpot is mine ? Seems kinda silly
s@toshiClaims (OP)

☜★ WinBits Trade ★☞

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 06:58:01 PM

so theoretically, since I dont see anyone playing on the site atm (the recent wins tab remained the same for last hour), if I just deposit 0.25 and do the 250 rolls myself the jackpot is mine ? Seems kinda silly

It are the BETS not the winnings Smiley

To check the users bets atm (to prove the fairnis) go to https://satoshislots.top/admin  this is untill we have completed the provable fair system. And we are thinking to join moneypot after this update

santa_marta

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 07:00:03 PM

It are the BETS not the winnings Smiley

To check the users bets atm (to prove the fairnis) go to https://satoshislots.top/admin  this is untill we have completed the provable fair system. And we are thinking to join moneypot after this update

yes but since nobody won anything in 1 hour, that means nobody is rolling or people are very very extremly unlucky. So persumably there is very little traffic on the site ATM. Which means I could just deposit 0.250 do 250 rolls and prolly take the jackpot right ?

EDIT: did I get it wrong? Is the recent wins and stats tab not working ?  Also the link you posted gives 404
s@toshiClaims (OP)

☜★ WinBits Trade ★☞

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 07:04:47 PM

It is Very calm on the slots thats true. so basicly your theorie is treu. only for this round we have already all the bets.. So if NOBODY else bets the next round and you are the only one bets the 250 spins then yes its yours 100%..  But we are hoping more players join us thats why the jackpot is this high atm

Feedback is always welcome im still new in this sector so i will learn from my mistakes. But im paying out like im saying!

santa_marta

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 07:08:40 PM

It is Very calm on the slots thats true. so basicly your theorie is treu. only for this round we have already all the bets.. So if NOBODY else bets the next round and you are the only one bets the 250 spins then yes its yours 100%..  But we are hoping more players join us thats why the jackpot is this high atm

Feedback is always welcome im still new in this sector so i will learn from my mistakes. But im paying out like im saying!

how many jackpots have been paid ? Is there anyone in this thread that could confirm that or any experience with the site ? Like I would jump right in, but usually when it seems too good to be true you know what happens Cheesy Can you sign a wallet with those 0.85 ?

EDIT: also is the jackpot instant or how does the draw happen? Who won the last round ?
s@toshiClaims (OP)

☜★ WinBits Trade ★☞

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 07:26:35 PM

It is Very calm on the slots thats true. so basicly your theorie is treu. only for this round we have already all the bets.. So if NOBODY else bets the next round and you are the only one bets the 250 spins then yes its yours 100%..  But we are hoping more players join us thats why the jackpot is this high atm

how many jackpots have been paid ? Is there anyone in this thread that could confirm that or any experience with the site ? Like I would jump right in, but usually when it seems too good to be true you know what happens Cheesy Can you sign a wallet with those 0.85 ?

EDIT: also is the jackpot instant or how does the draw happen? Who won the last round ?
Only 1 Site is only 1 month old.., I think some users from here already made a big withdrawn (the first week i had to pay some one 1btc cause he had a big win) It would be nice if they post it here.. The credits are instant added to your balance ready to withdraw.
Im not sure why i need to share my wallets. want to keep it safe for hackers. anyway the deposit and withdraw wallets are appart. to make it little more secure.

Like i said we will have a big update soon so its shows everyone the provable fair hashes anc can check them..

regards and good luck to everyone! the iphone 6 plus contest ends 01/05/2016

libby515

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 07:40:44 PM

If u want players to come to your site u will need to show proof of certain things, if not no one will bother to deposit on your site, much larger sites have showed what they had in there wallets for the site.
 u have to gain trust for people to deposit on your site.
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 07:45:22 PM

watching
s@toshiClaims (OP)

☜★ WinBits Trade ★☞

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 08:11:07 PM

If u want players to come to your site u will need to show proof of certain things, if not no one will bother to deposit on your site, much larger sites have showed what they had in there wallets for the site.
 u have to gain trust for people to deposit on your site.
Thats why im saying you can wait till our provable fair system is online, so you can check every spins hashes. There will be a faucet to so you get 2 free spins daily. And a highroller contest.

I will ask my co developer to create a appart wallet where every time the jackpot will be held on. So i can share that wallet with the public

regards

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: