Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:39:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Right place to trade DarkClam?  (Read 486 times)
DarkClam (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 12:09:40 PM

I placed a sell order on counterparty.  Anyone interested?
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1204

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2016, 05:48:26 AM

This is a very good offer if it comes from a trusted member of this forum,there are a lot of newbies that offer great services and products but turn out to be a scammer because you have nothing to lose and there are no chargeback to speak of

DarkClam (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 01:03:06 PM

This is a very good offer if it comes from a trusted member of this forum,there are a lot of newbies that offer great services and products but turn out to be a scammer because you have nothing to lose and there are no chargeback to speak of

I'm not offering a service, i'm just curious if anyone wanted to buy DarkClam from counterparty.io

Sorry if i misunderstood ya man.
cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2016, 06:38:28 PM

Looked on the counterexchange and didn't see any up for sale.  If you're interesting in selling, we can escrow through a mod in just-dice, etc. 
DarkClam (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 06:42:42 PM

Looked on the counterexchange and didn't see any up for sale.  If you're interesting in selling, we can escrow through a mod in just-dice, etc. 

There seems to be a few on there for sale, i also had put 1000 to sell on there a few days ago. Not really sure  what they will go for however. I'd be interested in trading "cloverme" Either to clam or btc
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: