Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:26:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EVOPOINTS (XEV) | POS | 11% APR | PROOF OF INNOVATION | STABLE  (Read 23667 times)
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 02:17:18 PM

Already dump this coin there is no movement or update what so ever the admin is so busy with other things so i snow consider this as shitcoin they could not even get to Yobit while new coins that are launched or not yet launch are easily getting it,problem is with the dev..

daveolake

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 05:59:41 PM

coin gather down again ... lets get this on yobit
twnt22

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 11:55:31 AM

Already dump this coin there is no movement or update what so ever the admin is so busy with other things so i snow consider this as shitcoin they could not even get to Yobit while new coins that are launched or not yet launch are easily getting it,problem is with the dev..

We sent submission to YoBit but they didn't response. Our BTC funds were stolen so we must wait Sad

https://d
⬡⬡⬡⬡⬡⬡⬡DRAGONCHAIN⬡⬡⬡⬡⬡⬡⬡
DRAGONCHAIN.COM
twnt22

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 02:37:32 PM

We sent submission to YoBit but they didn't response. Our BTC funds were stolen so we must wait Sad
Guys, we've got new exchanger where we can vote!

It's here: https://alcurex.org/index.php/crypto/newcoin

To be listed we must donate 10 000 000 MRC which costs 2 sat per 1 MRC. Don't look at "Donated" column - it don't work. Please if you can, buy some MRC (it don't must be 10,000,000) and vote for us.

If someone wants to donate must buy 1,000,000 MRC, so it will cost about 8 USD.

If we want to be listed we must together pay 0.2 BTC Smiley

DRAGONCHAIN.COM
twnt22

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 04:54:56 PM

Guys we have new node - 91.189.36.30
If you want, just add it! Dev, can you add it to op?

DRAGONCHAIN.COM
AleScamHole

Activity: 504

Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 06:57:26 AM

SO I GUESS its dead hey?

JM has better things to do with lisk?
well atleast IF lisk ever considered adding you to the main team we could let them know you scammed the community with a coin that never got listed and to not associate themselves with you. this thread being evidence
ya im sure you have excuses tho, but bottom line is i ,  and im sure a few others have lost money because of you so so much for your community interaction earning you a spot there.
you made your choice, take care man. remember this when you feel bad for not being rich like them
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 08:16:57 AM

SO I GUESS its dead hey?

well atleast IF lisk ever considered adding you to the main team we could let them know you scammed the community with a coin that never got listed and to not associate themselves with you. this thread being evidence
ya im sure you have excuses tho, but bottom line is i ,  and im sure a few others have lost money because of you so so much for your community interaction earning you a spot there.
you made your choice, take care man. remember this when you feel bad for not being rich like them

I did not lost money on evopoints but pity those who pin there hopes on this coin I have pm him a lot of times asking him for bounties to get listed on our social site so we can promote it to our members but all I got was no response no yes or no this guy has a communication problem right now there is no response from the dev on his own thread,no wonder his team left him..

twnt22

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 11:44:51 AM

SO I GUESS its dead hey?

I did not lost money on evopoints but pity those who pin there hopes on this coin I have pm him a lot of times asking him for bounties to get listed on our social site so we can promote it to our members but all I got was no response no yes or no this guy has a communication problem right now there is no response from the dev on his own thread,no wonder his team left him..
Guys don't worry! Dev is offline but I am ready to communicate and you can write to me! BTW. Coinexchange.io want to list us so we think EvoPoints will get new exchanger in 1-2 days Smiley

DRAGONCHAIN.COM
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 02:09:40 PM

SO I GUESS its dead hey?

Guys don't worry! Dev is offline but I am ready to communicate and you can write to me! BTW. Coinexchange.io want to list us so we think EvoPoints will get new exchanger in 1-2 days Smiley

Coinexchange.io  is a new exchangers they are still in the process of building their reputation that is why they list many coins without voting or paying a fee I think it will not help Evopoints at all on it's campaign they need to get listed on CCEX and Yobit and many popular exchanges and the admin should address the development of this coin..

twnt22

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 02:12:52 PM

SO I GUESS its dead hey?

Coinexchange.io  is a new exchangers they are still in the process of building their reputation that is why they list many coins without voting or paying a fee I think it will not help Evopoints at all on it's campaign they need to get listed on CCEX and Yobit and many popular exchanges and the admin should address the development of this coin..
Big changes soon! I think in this week. Be ready for this, will be special announcement!

DRAGONCHAIN.COM
AleScamHole

Activity: 504

Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 03:52:23 PM

SO I GUESS its dead hey?

Big changes soon! I think in this week. Be ready for this, will be special announcement!

ya right....
great so emerge just gave you the coins responsibilities?
he should remember that .
man lisk is so screwed, if they ever put emerge on the team i would remind them how he ripped off the community on this coin
with emerge on their team and yobit trading, lisk is right where it neeDs to be! Grin IN THE TRASH
twnt22

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 03:56:27 PM

SO I GUESS its dead hey?

ya right....
great so emerge just gave you the coins responsibilities?
he should remember that .
man lisk is so screwed, if they ever put emerge on the team i would remind them how he ripped off the community on this coin
with emerge on their team and yobit trading, lisk is right where it neeDs to be! Grin IN THE TRASH
Big changes in all coin. I'm talking with dev and he's offline. He's talking "busy" and I also grumble he but will be ok Smiley Be ready and look at threat, to the moon Cheesy

DRAGONCHAIN.COM
twnt22

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 07:13:03 PM

EvoPoints ANNOUNCEMENT

EvoPoints has been listed on CoinExchange.io! Please do transactions also there.
It's big thing beacuse now we can't worry if CoinGather is offline.

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/XEV/BTC

In this week on website will be many changes like blockexplorer, faucet etc.

Also in this week (or next) we will post many things which will decide about EvoPoints future!
Look at this thread and be ready to go to the moon!

DRAGONCHAIN.COM
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 12:05:05 AM

Dear Community!
If we want to be in Bittrex we have one request.
Please tweet to @bittrexexchange about EvoPoints. If we will do it - XEV will get chance to be listed on one of the biggest exchangers - Bittrex!
They said: "tweet about how much you like this coin and Bittrex. We respond to creative and insightful posts to help market your favorite coins and Bittrex".
Example tweet: https://twitter.com/twnt22/status/715185185675984896

This will be very big step to popularize EvoPoints!

I have started works with ready to use payment system especially for EvoPoints. It will be great system for shops beacuse there will be 0% fee!

I am very optimistic of this coin, I retweeted this already here https://twitter.com/twit2millions/status/717865212070666240 Hope this coin will be accepted on many exchanges and will become popular.

Open for Campaigns
twnt22

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 01:10:21 PM

Dear Community!
If we want to be in Bittrex we have one request.
Please tweet to @bittrexexchange about EvoPoints. If we will do it - XEV will get chance to be listed on one of the biggest exchangers - Bittrex!
They said: "tweet about how much you like this coin and Bittrex. We respond to creative and insightful posts to help market your favorite coins and Bittrex".
Example tweet: https://twitter.com/twnt22/status/715185185675984896

This will be very big step to popularize EvoPoints!

I have started works with ready to use payment system especially for EvoPoints. It will be great system for shops beacuse there will be 0% fee!

I am very optimistic of this coin, I retweeted this already here https://twitter.com/twit2millions/status/717865212070666240 Hope this coin will be accepted on many exchanges and will become popular.

Thank you!
We can vote on EvoPoints in SafeCex now! https://safecex.com/coin/add?q=XEV

Block explorer in 2 days will be online in official site

DRAGONCHAIN.COM
mirador17

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 01:30:17 PM

support at coingather is miserable, 10 days without response.  Cry Embarrassed
twnt22

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 01:36:16 PM

What happend?

DRAGONCHAIN.COM
mirador17

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 01:43:34 PM

What happend?

On March 28 I wanted to withdraw 11k evopoints. Mailconfirmation was ok, but coins have not arrived and withdrawstatus is now on "process errror". No answer to my supportticket since 10 days.
twnt22

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 01:44:24 PM

What happend?

On March 28 I wanted to withdraw 11k evopoints. Mailconfirmation was ok, but coins have not arrived and withdrawstatus is now on "process errror". No answer to my supportticket since 10 days.
Are coins in your EvoPoints balance? If yes try withdraw again

DRAGONCHAIN.COM
mirador17

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 01:46:00 PM

support at coingather is miserable, 10 days without response.  Cry Embarrassed
What happend?

Are coins in your EvoPoints balance? If yes try withdraw again

No, the balance was 0. It is necessary they cancel the withdrawal, so i can try it again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: