Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 09:46:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EVOPOINTS (XEV) | POS | 11% APR | PROOF OF INNOVATION | STABLE  (Read 23667 times)
Mr.Pro

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 03:04:41 AM

IMO, Emerge is a totally shady person I have seen him running all types of activites remember his so called co-evolution e-sports betting site, then he set-up a investment for his project, puts up a service for logo business, claims that he has a company, and now sets up a altcoin.. Wooow this guy is a genius
"Jack of all trades"

Nothing accomplished. All bullshit
I guess he cant find the way to make him rich in the shortest time lol
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1207

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2016, 03:13:17 AM

IMO, Emerge is a totally shady person I have seen him running all types of activites remember his so called co-evolution e-sports betting site, then he set-up a investment for his project, puts up a service for logo business, claims that he has a company, and now sets up a altcoin.. Wooow this guy is a genius
"Jack of all trades"

I totally agree with you I think he has communication problem from the start I am a big supporter of this coin even sent him a good promotional plan but keeps ignoring me no wonder all his projects are doomed from the start and all his team are leaving him for good..Best thing now is to allow other people to take over this project..

AleScamHole

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 03:29:48 AM

"Jack of all trades"

I totally agree with you I think he has communication problem from the start I am a big supporter of this coin even sent him a good promotional plan but keeps ignoring me no wonder all his projects are doomed from the start and all his team are leaving him for good..Best thing now is to allow other people to take over this project..

agreed. lisk is crazy to not only dare to associate with this guy but to trust him involved a project this big. a guy like this could single handedly destroy lisk if he got close enough. and he has been smart enough to just sneak off each time and not get neg tagged, so it proves he a "smarter scammer"
think of shapeshift, and what happened to them when they added someone shifty to the team ;\
Mr.Pro

Merit: 251

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 03:44:31 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2016, 03:54:38 AM by Mr.Pro

"Jack of all trades"

agreed. lisk is crazy to not only dare to associate with this guy but to trust him involved a project this big. a guy like this could single handedly destroy lisk if he got close enough. and he has been smart enough to just sneak off each time and not get neg tagged, so it proves he a "smarter scammer"
think of shapeshift, and what happened to them when they added someone shifty to the team ;\

Imo, this little young thief is not directly involve into lisk. He was just a supporter and was only promoting lisks for the bounties and as for him being a delegate we can ask others not to vote for him.

Oh wait, I think I remember that he was gambling in bitvest and was taking loans regularly. Okay my questions are now answered.. Gambling destoryed his life and his info are available..
Lutzow

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 05:55:03 AM

Or he might start all over again using another name, not sure though if it's possible for this coin to be operated by others.

arseaboy

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 05:57:33 AM

Or he might start all over again using another name, not sure though if it's possible for this coin to be operated by others.
why not continue this with sir rob you both have already knowledge operating some site if I'm not mistaken maybe sir emerge needed some back up to make this coin useful I think it is a long time when it was introduce in our local section, might get some feedback from our kababayan if this coin re set up. good luck sir.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Lutzow

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 08:12:59 AM

why not continue this with sir rob you both have already knowledge operating some site if I'm not mistaken maybe sir emerge needed some back up to make this coin useful I think it is a long time when it was introduce in our local section, might get some feedback from our kababayan if this coin re set up. good luck sir.

Transfer of management of one coin to another is easier said than done. Everything will be up to Emerge on what he wants to do with the coin. It cannot be taken from him. I do hope for the success of the coin though.

LiskHQ

Activity: 546
Merit: 509

Decentralized Application Platform

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2016, 11:16:29 AM

What happen with this project, just a scam coin? :/

it is ;\  
even emerge defaulting on loans for the coin, scammed people at this link too ;\
https://getline.in/u/306

He's representing Lisk as well and even asking for votes for delegation I think.

Just now I contacted him in a private conversation. I'm awaiting his answer. If all claims end up to be true, we will consequently remove him from the ambassador program.

In the meantime please see our disclaimer.

Disclaimer
A country ambassador isn’t a Lisk core team member, the title only emphasise that he/she is actively helping to make Lisk better. Their statements and opinions don’t express ours and we don’t take responsibility for their actions.

https://blog.lisk.io/lisk-country-ambassadors-initiative-6fccbcabcb15

Lisk.io - Blockchain Application Platform
robelneo
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2016, 12:03:45 PM

I don't want to manage any coin at this point of time My sleeves is very full and can only manage project that i can look upon 24/7 and beside this coin is on a bad start maybe others can take this project but not me I don't want to have a part of this one already dump this coin and deleted my wallet..

Lutzow

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 03:13:09 PM

I don't want to manage any coin at this point of time My sleeves is very full and can only manage project that i can look upon 24/7 and beside this coin is on a bad start maybe others can take this project but not me I don't want to have a part of this one already dump this coin and deleted my wallet..

Yup it's already tainted. Too bad, they already have it added in online staking via just.stake, just a wasted one.

pennino

Activity: 367

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 04:30:42 PM

hi news??
i has always 14758 XEV to sell thanks

▄███████████████████████
    ▄█████████████   █████████
  ▄███████████████▄▄▄█████████
▄█████████████████████████████
██   ███   ███████████████████
██▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████████████████
█████████████████████████▀▀▀██
█████████████████████████   ██
██████████████████████████████
██▀▀▀███▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██   ███   █████████   ██   ██
██████████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██████████████   ███   ██   ██
.primalbase.

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                  ▀██▄
  ▄█▀                      ▀██
 ██▀                        ▀██
▐█▌                          ▐█▌
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ██ ██ ▐█ ██ ██  █ ██
██  █▄█▐▌█▌  █▄█▐▌█▌  █▄█▐▌█▌ ██
██  ▐█  ██   ▐█  ██   ▐█  ██  ██
 ██                          ██▀
 ▀██                        ██▀
   ██▄                    ▄██
    ▀██▄▄               ▄██▀
       ▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

robelneo
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2016, 05:20:35 AM

hi news??
i has always 14758 XEV to sell thanks
I doubt if you can sell Evopoints anymore as this coin is almost dead you can pm the dev and ask for help yu are very late in the news of your obligation as a holders or investors is to always keep a watch on the thread of the coin that are you are investing for the latest development or there are problems that's occurring ,last update of the dev is almost a month ..

pennino

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 08:59:26 AM

ok thanks all i has sended pm to Emerge

▄███████████████████████
.primalbase.

▄████▄▄    ▄
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
    ▀██▄▄               ▄██▀
       ▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

pennino

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 08:58:37 PM

while wait response from dev Emerge i put my 15540 on Coingather. i hope sell thanks all

▄███████████████████████
.primalbase.

▄████▄▄    ▄
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
    ▀██▄▄               ▄██▀
       ▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 02:13:46 AM

while wait response from dev Emerge i put my 15540 on Coingather. i hope sell thanks all

Well goodluck you should sell it at a price where there is takers many people already knew that this coin is dead i still see the dev going online here and instead opted to post on other thread instead of his own coin,what a negligence..

arseaboy

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:18:23 AM

there still no responds coming from sir emerge as we keep posting here, might need to lock this thread if he already abandoned this project, it will be more helpful if he can at least lighten up the community about his plan if there's any incoming plans.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 03:10:54 AM

there still no responds coming from sir emerge as we keep posting here, might need to lock this thread if he already abandoned this project, it will be more helpful if he can at least lighten up the community about his plan if there's any incoming plans.

Actually there is no plan at all I read that his co admin have left him then he invited people to be on his team but those who join also start leaving because he only wants the fruits of other people's sweat and effort ..

AleScamHole

Activity: 504

Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 03:13:55 AM

Actually there is no plan at all I read that his co admin have left him then he invited people to be on his team but those who join also start leaving because he only wants the fruits of other people's sweat and effort ..

YUPP. his history show that ;(

" i mined Evopoints, and what did i get?  another day older and deeper in debt"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Joo90ZWrUkU
arseaboy

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 03:14:47 AM

That's the bad idea over there he also part of the dev who created lisk right? i don't know what happen to that coin just seen from yobit that lisk already been trade and I wonder what happen to those members here who invest with it. so it is better for this thread to be closed if OP/Dev is nothing to work on.

█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀