Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:55:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn without investing nothing  (Read 753 times)
n2004al (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 04:49:05 PM
Last edit: February 29, 2016, 05:08:52 PM by n2004al

Hello to everyone,

I want to find interested people which are ready to install a smartphone app which assure absolute privacy in communication (message and chat in real time only). And offer even possibility to earn. Without spending a dime. If someone will be interested and will install the app will have full support in every moment for everything will want during all the time will have installed the app on his smartphone. Is a legal one (for Android and iPhone) and be found at online stores of the previous mentioned. Have immense future potential. Is a peer to peer product. Have indisputable superiority compared to its similars. As such offer big possibilities to earn if someone will want to earn with it. More data will offer to whom will be interested to install and work to earn with it.

Who is interested send me a personal message for more info or to begin the work to earn with it.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2016, 05:15:47 PM

i'm interested. i'm just hoping the app can be downloaded on legit site such as playstore. people are already aware of the risk about this. but yeah i'd be glad to test.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
n2004al (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 05:22:36 PM

i'm interested. i'm just hoping the app can be downloaded on legit site such as playstore. people are already aware of the risk about this. but yeah i'd be glad to test.

It is. It will be downloaded from official online sites of Android and iPhone. You can open a scam thread naming me as inviter of this app about everything wrong will have your smartphone from this app. Naturally offering clear proofs about this. I can assure you that are not the only member of bitcointalk user (if would decide to be) of this app.

Repeat and please read well AL that is written at main post. Who is interested pm me. If want to proceed further pm me to have details.
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2016, 10:13:19 PM

Hello to everyone,

I want to find interested people which are ready to install a smartphone app which assure absolute privacy in communication (message and chat in real time only). And offer even possibility to earn. Without spending a dime. If someone will be interested and will install the app will have full support in every moment for everything will want during all the time will have installed the app on his smartphone. Is a legal one (for Android and iPhone) and be found at online stores of the previous mentioned. Have immense future potential. Is a peer to peer product. Have indisputable superiority compared to its similars. As such offer big possibilities to earn if someone will want to earn with it. More data will offer to whom will be interested to install and work to earn with it.

Who is interested pm me.
Is this still open ? I would be happy to do this.Please pm me if you are still looking for someone to do It
n2004al (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 06:43:29 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2016, 12:44:33 PM by n2004al

Hello to everyone,

Who is interested pm me.
Is this still open ? I would be happy to do this.Please pm me if you are still looking for someone to do It

It is and will be forever open. Who want will join this opportunity when will want. The way which must be followed in order to join, is so clearly showed, that even an eyeless can see and follow it. Only extremely important busy and open mind people like you and the above your friend cannot find it. So, even with your big desire to be part of it you are totally unable and incapable to join and earn from this opportunity. Forget it.
Nandiwal

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

Make your own Rule Or Ruled by others.

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 07:24:21 AM

If this is safe for use and really giving reward then why not you post here or post your referral link here.. so anyone can join your project

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
n2004al (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 07:37:15 AM

If this is safe for use and really giving reward then why not you post here or post your referral link here.. so anyone can join your project

Maybe I would did this. Even I know that, many of them who will read that reflink, will learn about which opportunity is talking about, will go directly at the official store of their smartphone and will install the app directly from the store and not from my reflink. Not understanding that the ones who will lose doing so will be only them. Will lose the possibility to have help gratis. And for more will not earn nothing more than in the case of the registration from my reflink.

But first you must read the "Forum Rules" here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0 Time ago I had 10 days ban from the forum exactly because have made that what you suggest.

And second, you must know that the reflink can be send directly at the smartphone of the interested person. So who is interested, must send to me his smartphone number in order that me send directly to his smartphone the reflink and my smartphone number in order to offer him help (only if wanted) in every situation through the app.

At the end it is not my project. I am a simple referral who want referrals.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: