Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:12:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: S7 problem  (Read 557 times)
popovic (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 05:59:43 PM

hey guys.

Im having problem with my S7... when i turn it on, the red light is ON... after a few seconds it turned off but the green light led turns ON (static always on) and then the system gets stuck and doesnt allow me to see anything about if it was temperature or something else... can u help me? also one time i pressed for a few seconds the botton it has at the left side right next to the LAN and it made the S7 work... but for only 25 minutes after the red light led turned on again.
popovic (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 06:41:26 PM

found the problem... the mid card is not in his socket (i dont know if its just a socket or its broken.. can anyone tell me how to place that card in place? or what to do? thank you
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 08:52:26 PM

found the problem... the mid card is not in his socket (i dont know if its just a socket or its broken.. can anyone tell me how to place that card in place? or what to do? thank you

Before opening get Bitmain's permission to do it and look at hashing board.  Yes this sounds stupid... but they have it where if you open up without permission you void warranty.  So big deal when dealing with possible RMA.

But send in a ticket and email and see if you can get that permission.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: