Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 04:07:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICICI Blocked ?  (Read 1254 times)
jibbel (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 06:15:51 PM

bank transfer on LBC , did that happened to anyone ?
Pk880058

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 08:17:04 PM

can you be more clear about your problem, because what are you telling is not understandable , whether you transfered the money or you wanted to receive it and got blocked .  i have sold so many times in LBC but did not faced any problem.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2016, 08:22:22 PM

ICICI doesn't block accounts for no reason. It must be the problem of the seller who sent you a bank payment probably from a hacked account. Just check it with your bank.

jibbel (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 08:31:05 PM

ICICI doesn't block accounts for no reason. It must be the problem of the seller who sent you a bank payment probably from a hacked account. Just check it with your bank.

i think u r right. So will they refund them or me ?
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2016, 08:35:23 PM

i think u r right. So will they refund them or me ?

They will most probably refund the person whose account was hacked. You should be very careful while accepting bank payment from unknown users. If the user is a member of this forum, you can try to open a scam accusation against him.

jibbel (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 06:29:04 AM

guys please need some advice.

Can IMPS payments be reversed ,I dont think that is possible ?
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 07:27:19 AM

No it can't without reason. If someone sent from hacked account then you account will be freeze till it resolve.

devil11

Activity: 398

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 09:11:41 AM

What's the problem held. LBC, i found not any problem yet. I also sold many times there but not faced any problem anytime. Can you explain what exactly the problem so we may have a solution for you! Smiley
jibbel (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 09:47:26 AM

No it can't without reason. If someone sent from hacked account then you account will be freeze till it resolve.

yes the money is in my account but will it be returned to the guy or will be with me ? my card is frozen but my online account is still accessible.
Pk880058

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 10:17:25 AM

yes the money is in my account but will it be returned to the guy or will be with me ? my card is frozen but my online account is still accessible.

I dont think so that it will get returned as once IMPS is done their is only chance if the sender gives the proof to bank that this transaction is not done by him, if your card is frozen , then go and check your with your bank regarding the account details, first do this thing of checking with bank what the reason they give then only we can do the next thing, can you give the user name with whom you have done this transaction in LBC so that others can be safe from this user. I am also the regular in LBC so if you give me the user detail i can complain about him in the forum and get his account in negative trust.this will help others to not do transaction with him.
deadley
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 10:20:32 AM

Now Police will do investigation and even you need to appear in court or take part in police investigation.

Police are very lazy in these kind of case they file FIR freeze account and do nothing.

jibbel (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 11:10:04 AM

I will go see the bank once but i dont think the IMPS can be reversed even if the guy claims a hacked story ?
deadley
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 11:37:53 AM

I will go see the bank once but i dont think the IMPS can be reversed even if the guy claims a hacked story ?

lol, you are not understanding what is going on. If police proved you hacked account and sent funds to your account you even get jail punishment for hacking .

jibbel (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 11:44:40 AM

lol, you are not understanding what is going on. If police proved you hacked account and sent funds to your account you even get jail punishment for hacking .

how can they prove i hacked ? looks baseless.
deadley
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 11:46:53 AM

Because you got funds in your account. They will try to find link why you got funds.

And it's upto them they are interested or not. Normally they do nothing just freezed account and forgot the case.

jibbel (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 12:11:48 PM

Because you got funds in your account. They will try to find link why you got funds.

And it's upto them they are interested or not. Normally they do nothing just freezed account and forgot the case.

so it is good if i spend money online ? or send to other bank ?
deadley
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 12:27:20 PM

lol, if it's freezed how will you spend.

jibbel (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 12:40:51 PM

I already told that online banking is accessible ....but card is blocked.

I reset the password and i was able to login and all that.
deadley
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 12:44:54 PM

I already told that online banking is accessible ....but card is blocked.

I reset the password and i was able to login and all that.

Online banking always accessible you can see what is there but you can't use those funds.

jibbel (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 12:50:26 PM

so more or less i lost the money.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: