Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:45:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BEWARE OF THIS HERO MEMBER, HE IS A SCAMMER  (Read 3131 times)
adrenn1 (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 01:52:11 AM

wich moderator should I contact?
Intermediary

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 02:02:17 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2016, 02:13:58 AM by Intermediary

Yes, this so called Hero Member esotericizm scammed me too today.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1379681.0

Intermediary

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 02:06:21 AM

He can risk a hero member account that he has bought.  I wonder how many Hero Member accounts he has lined up for his future scams.

Gotcha, did not know that.  Well then I'm definitely not surprised there's a scam going on, but it's unfortunate that it's a hero member who's apparently perpetrating it.  I don't know why people would risk accounts that are worth a decent amount of money just for a one-time, small-amount scam. 
Intermediary

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 02:12:50 AM

Well, how about this non-photoshopped screen shot of when you told me this morning to contact you on your skype id of esotericizm99.  Or did I photoshop that image too?

http://imgur.com/8VCeDEh

A member since May 2013 and in a 24 hour period you scam two newbies then block them on PM.  

lol what? That image from the OP has been photoshopped. I don't type in broken/pidgeon english.

Seems like somebodies not happy with the work I've been doing on DigiByte. Member since May 2013 why would I choose to now scam some newbie?

Rofl in the screenshots of Skype my username is esotericizm99 when in actual fact I  use esotericizm88 (cos I was born in 88).

Screenshot of my actual outbox.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2346

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 02:15:15 AM

wich moderator should I contact?
You can have the report be sent to all of the moderators
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 03:05:26 AM

You guys need to get some common sense.

Hero Member, legendary member, whatever is useless, I'm a hero member and no one on this forum knows how trustworthy I am because I have done zero transactions with anyone on this forum. Judging from the signature campaign thread that is worth 34 bucks a month or 12 cents a post, which is nothing. Why do you think someone would hesitate to throw that away for your 75 bucks or a larger amount?

Second, about default trust. Lots of issues there. First, it's nice that confirmed liar with a 0 default trust quick seller is here to save the day. That right there shows the system is broken. He provided bogus escrows for his own trades, but has got enough people on the DT list to give him positive reviews to get him back up to 0, so that right there proves it's useless.

Second, default trust is not meant to be the forum police. Some of them have taken upon themselves to tag people that other people have scammed, but the point was supposed to be you let people know who you did legit trades with, and who ripped you off, letting other people chime in on other people's trades will just lead to more failure because how can someone really be sure about how a trade went down between other people.

Third, even if they were the forum police (and/or good at being the forum police) you would still be an idiot to trust anyone. How many big scams have bee run on this forum by supposedly "trusted" members. Now with  the trust system, and even before that system was put in? All of the significant ones.

If you want to make a trade, find a legitimate escrow, or prepare to get ripped off, it's very simple.
esotericizm

Activity: 750
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 04:25:48 AM

Well, how about this non-photoshopped screen shot of when you told me this morning to contact you on your skype id of esotericizm99.  Or did I photoshop that image too?

A member since May 2013 and in a 24 hour period you scam two newbies then block them on PM.  

lol what? That image from the OP has been photoshopped. I don't type in broken/pidgeon english.

Seems like somebodies not happy with the work I've been doing on DigiByte. Member since May 2013 why would I choose to now scam some newbie?

Rofl in the screenshots of Skype my username is esotericizm99 when in actual fact I  use esotericizm88 (cos I was born in 88).

haha. That is 100% photoshopped. Notice how it says "Sent to Intermediary" but is apparently a message from me?  In order for that to be legit it would mean that the screenshot was taken from my outbox.
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 04:41:29 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2016, 04:51:52 AM by mexxer-2

It's easy to remove the whole conversation via inspect element, but it's hard adding a whole convo to it. Just my 2 cents.

-edit-

[img ]https://i.imgur.com/ejycW1r.png?1[/img]
Actually its pretty easy to do both. If you want to delete a certain message from outbox, there's always the option provided by the forum. And if you want a new sake conversation added, all you have to do is send a PM to yourself and inspect element the username it was sent to, the date and time perhaps.

@OP are you able to give the login credentials to shorena or someone more trusted , to prove your side of the story? Also @QS doesn't reporting your PM ,  go to admin and not mods? Always thought of it that way. Don't think mods will get involved, anyway

You have the option to have the report go to any of the Admins or Global Moderators, or to all of the Admins/Global Mods.

Either way, an admin can confirm a report received the same way a global mod can
Cool, never used that feature.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2346

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 04:49:42 AM

@QS doesn't reporting your PM ,  go to admin and not mods? Always thought of it that way. Don't think mods will get involved, anyway
You have the option to have the report go to any of the Admins or Global Moderators, or to all of the Admins/Global Mods.

Either way, an admin can confirm a report received the same way a global mod can
adrenn1 (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 09:01:42 AM

I gave the admin my login credentials. If he checks also from the other user that he received a pm with his skype name, I can give to the admin my credentials to skype too, so he can check the conv..
Intermediary

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 11:52:13 AM

Just be sure it was a genuine admin you gave your log in details to.

I am also happy to give a genuine admin my log in details to confirm that pm messages are being sent by that user account to initiate fraudulent transactions.

I gave the admin my login credentials. If he checks also from the other user that he received a pm with his skype name, I can give to the admin my credentials to skype too, so he can check the conv..
Intermediary

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 12:08:57 PM

You know your account has not been hacked which is why your response to these accusations isn't concern that such could be possible but to call your accusers liars.   The fact remains, whether you are in on it or not, that innocent people on this forum cannot trade with confidence with anyone in your name.  The negative record should not be removed from your account (which I believe you have successfully had done in the past)

I've done a screen grab of my inbox which shows my inbox message summary with the 3 pms received from you yesterday.   I am happy to post that here to show who sent what to whom and when.  However it does show other individuals that also sent me pms (pms since 2011 when I first joined this forum) and I don't know if that is okay to be displaying the names of people not involved in this scam.  Of course, if I had photoshop skills, I could edit their names out!!!

http://imgur.com/8VCeDEh

haha. That is 100% photoshopped. Notice how it says "Sent to Intermediary" but is apparently a message from me?  In order for that to be legit it would mean that the screenshot was taken from my outbox.
thoth-Atlantian

Merit: 1000

I AM

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 12:13:01 PM

http://pastebin.com/vE8FjWHC

That is enough right there

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
IrateChinaman

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 12:59:44 PM

Two scam accusations against this Hero member now, this one and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1379681.0

Still no neg rep from ANY DT1 or 2... this proves CLEARLY that the system doesn't work with the trust abusers currently in DT1 and 2.

Enough said.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2016, 05:10:45 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2016, 05:34:41 PM by shorena

http://pastebin.com/vE8FjWHC

That is enough right there

Sounds like someone fell for the "Im a Hero on bitcointalk", "cool, prove it", "sure, just 1 hour" repeat until the other party gives up asking.

@adrenn1 wana give me access to your bitcointalk.org account so I can verify the PM? might not be needed -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1379681.msg14039918#msg14039918

Edit: story confirmed, see link above.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 08:02:58 PM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
adrenn1 has reported the below personal message, sent by esotericizm, for the following reason:
Proof that he sent this PM. The sender says he didn't in this scam accusation. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1379371.0

Below are the original contents of the personal message which was reported:
Hi

I seen you got scammed by someone for MSDN account, sorry for your loss

If you want to buy admin account I can sell price 75$ btc/pm

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
bitkapp

Activity: 517
Merit: 500

aka alaniz

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 09:13:10 PM

Its absolutely horrible that a respected member of this community gets slandered in the way your being slandered esotericizm, this is so obviously photoshopped and fake it actually made me laugh. Imvho the person who started this thread should get banned from this forum for fraud.

mexxer-2

Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 09:15:55 PM

Its absolutely horrible that a respected member of this community gets slandered in the way your being slandered esotericizm, this is so obviously photoshopped and fake it actually made me laugh. Imvho the person who started this thread should get banned from this forum for fraud.
Ok now this is horseshit, have you actually seen what the last post(by a Global mdoerator) in this thread has been about?
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2016, 09:16:08 PM

Great job of reading the thread, like the post by grue above, who has access to PMs and confirms those PMs have been sent, or the post by shorena a little more up above, who was granted access to the account of Intermediary and confirmed the PMs that account recieved.
If you have not read through the thread, sometimes saying nothing at all is the better option.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
adrenn1 (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 09:20:17 PM

Guys this bitkapp is obviously another account he bought or something like that. Only a person with mental illness would say anything like this after all the 100 proofs provided and confirmations from moderators.
I really suggest you to monitor him...
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: