Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:34:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: At what price is bitcoin a good buy?  (Read 3233 times)
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 05:16:53 AM

this is a lesson not to listen to any of the FUD that has always been spreading around the net and on the forum. i remember that time there was a lot of FUD about bitcoin is going back to two digits. but i had my faith and had some open orders around the $200 and lower which was filled that day and i had gained a good profit.

right now i think anywhere around $400 is the best price anybody can buy, but there is no guarantee that price goes there and it might only go up and you miss out.

....Obviously it could swing down to 200 and thats a pretty big drop. ...

Obviously?! how is it obvious that bitcoin price can drop down to $200

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
rio3233

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 06:02:32 AM

I recalled when it dropped below $200, i had thought getting lot of bitcoin was good idea.  My thoughts were its very hard for it to go below that.  And even if it did, i couldn't see bitcoin falling to below $100.  Even if it did, i felt it would go all and it wouldn't take a long time if bought at around $200.  Now bitcoin has risen up.

How much money buying bitcoin would you say is still a good buy?  Is $430 as its right now still a good buy?  Obviously it could swing down to 200 and thats a pretty big drop.  The thing is i felt like when it went to 200 a while back, that was a time you should have bought a lot of bitcoin.

Thoughts on this?

I think buying at $430 is a good idea for now and i'm sure the price of bitcoin will not go down $200 because halving is so close now. and the price will increase.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 07:40:55 AM

anything above 350 is a good bet for me, hell i could say anything above 400 if it was not for the mike drama

but now after the recover i'm confident that sub 400 will be very hard to see again
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 02:24:45 PM

I recalled when it dropped below $200, i had thought getting lot of bitcoin was good idea.  My thoughts were its very hard for it to go below that.  And even if it did, i couldn't see bitcoin falling to below $100.  Even if it did, i felt it would go all and it wouldn't take a long time if bought at around $200.  Now bitcoin has risen up.

How much money buying bitcoin would you say is still a good buy?  Is $430 as its right now still a good buy?  Obviously it could swing down to 200 and thats a pretty big drop.  The thing is i felt like when it went to 200 a while back, that was a time you should have bought a lot of bitcoin.

Thoughts on this?
than not a mistake,almost all trader regret to buy when the price really down,because they not confident and dont know that the price will going up more and more,the only one we need is correct prediction and information about bitcoin price.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Duomo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 02:40:20 PM

Honestly, there is no correct answer to this question. At what price is bitcoin a good buy? It depends on how much capital you are willing to invest and what you think is a reasonable price. Obviously, those who got involved earlier as you could say got a better buy. It is definitely a good time to buy at anytime (better now than never) because I only foresee the price of bitcoin increasing in the future.
faridkifly

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 04:05:41 PM

Honestly, there is no correct answer to this question. At what price is bitcoin a good buy? It depends on how much capital you are willing to invest and what you think is a reasonable price. Obviously, those who got involved earlier as you could say got a better buy. It is definitely a good time to buy at anytime (better now than never) because I only foresee the price of bitcoin increasing in the future.
yes youre right there is no correct answer.
it depends on your financial, and everyone have different financial.  Tongue
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 04:22:17 PM

this price compared to the potential bitcoin price has, is so low. so your answer is, it is a good time to buy bitcoin even at $430

but if you want to buy at a lower price you might find $410 on exchangers (reverse spike) or even lower at localbitcoins

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 04:25:21 PM

If you are here for the long term as you should be, you should be buying monthly until you have a good number of Bitcoin worth holding long term.
This is like gold, you need to have a decent stack to hold pretty much forever to have an edge against governmental chaos and manipulation of assets (oil being the #1 most manipulated asset). Even gold is manipulated nowadays so the only sane thing to do is to hold Bitcoin long term, so buy some monthly.
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 04:29:35 PM

currently looking at the upcoming halving, any thing below 500 is best price to buy.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 04:30:59 PM

Bitcoin is special. We all know that 5 years ago 1 bitcoin was worth nothing. And then 2013 was bitcoin biggest year so far with the price breaking $1000.
For now we have quite stable $4xx price, and here is question: do you find this price low or high? Are you willing to wait for it to drop to buy?
With Halving approaching and consensus reached I would rather buy more bitcoins now, price will gonna go up soon.
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2016, 06:21:00 PM

Regarding the long term investment, 430$ is a pretty good price.

btcxyzzz
Legendary

Activity: 888
Merit: 1000

Monero - secure, private and untraceable currency.

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2016, 07:41:50 PM

Right now the scenario of Bitcoin falling 2x and Ethereum rising only 3x (less than in last month), thus making ETH marketcap bigger than BTC is very plausible. Thank you Blockstream/Bilderberg, you brough even better technology to masses.

Token Bubbles – Transforming the ICO Rating and Analysis Space.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 06:39:49 AM

Bitcoins price is very unstable so difficult to say but I would say anything below 300 is a good buy anytime. Because the usual price is 450 or 400 , so if you get some at 300, then you made easy profit.
lixer

Activity: 2520
Merit: 586

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 07:13:38 AM

anything above 350 is a good bet for me, hell i could say anything above 400 if it was not for the mike drama

but now after the recover i'm confident that sub 400 will be very hard to see again
You cant say that. I think 350$ is a good buying price, you are right but you cannot say that btc wont go over 400 again, indeed I am very sure that BTC will soon cross 500 $ again.

stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 07:21:33 AM

There is reall no specific price to buy bitcoin best. I mean one second the price could e at $400 and the second hour it could be at $450 and back to $350 . What I am trying to say is if you think it is a good time to buy and if you have the money to buy then go. The votality of bitcoin doesn't reall help to determine whih time is best to buy. Just keep buying low and wait for the price to go high before you sell and then repeat.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 07:50:45 AM

You cant say that. I think 350$ is a good buying price, you are right but you cannot say that btc wont go over 400 again, indeed I am very sure that BTC will soon cross 500 $ again.
I think if you buy bitcoins for a pric under 400$ then its a good buy, since you can easily sell within a month for 450$ and such. Also if you ever see price around 250-300 then instantly buy some without a thought.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 07:55:19 AM

indeed $350 is a good price to buy. but for several months even before halving, I doubt the price of bitcoin will be back to $350. good price to buy at this time was around $400 i think.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 08:31:32 AM

i didn't say it will not go above 400, from where you have gathered this in my post?

i said that sub 400 is hard to see again, which is a completely different thing
quadriple7

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 01:39:08 PM

if it's below 200$ then of course it's good time to buy, if 300$, hen it's good time too, because price now is 430$ and still rising, so later might be too late for good price to buy
gregyoung14

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 01:44:25 PM

if it's below 200$ then of course it's good time to buy, if 300$, hen it's good time too, because price now is 430$ and still rising, so later might be too late for good price to buy

Yep, but if you get it at 400$. Truth be told, it's not so much bad of a deal already. BTC value will keep on coming up.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: