Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:18:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and Litecoin in 20 years  (Read 4897 times)
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 09:03:46 AM

There will be no bitcoin in 20 years because bitcoin can't scale and people stop investing their time and money and everyone lost interest.

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 11:55:22 AM

i agree bitcoin will stay the course and will always be the leading crypto, but i am afraid that Litecoin is slowly going to disappear, i just dont see that there is any need for it.   Huh

This. Litecoin s already number 3 and in 6 months to a year, it will not be even among top 10. It offers nothing and it s simply a Bitcoin copy. No need for it to be around at all.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
quadriple7

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 11:03:30 PM

Bitcoin will become the "gold" of the internet while Litecoin will become the "silver." With Bitcoin trading above $3000.

Sad part, there will be a lot of unclaimed Bitcoin by that time.

Just my thoughts.

i think that at that time, litecoin will be dead, because bitcoin will be main alt coin,

and price of bitcoin should be 2300$ atleast, and it will be really, really popular,  i mean every store will accept it, everyone will know it and even use it, even middle age and old people
rally

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 11:11:16 PM

I think bitcoin is the only coin that will stay for sure. The rest is not so sure.
Bitcoin cannot disappear i think, because all the exchanges changes altcoins for bitcoin. This market is the biggest. Litecoin is popular as well, and makes a good chance to stay as well.
The price, that is something else. If bitcoin is accepted by a lot of governments it can rise fast, otherwise, i really don't know.

7Priest7

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 01:29:34 PM

bitcoin always been and will be the best coins .....number 1 Grin Grin Grin Grin

yes, everyone thinks like that, and because of it,  i think that litecoin will be dead  in 15 years, while bitcoin will be main currency(alternative one)

and price should be (bitcoin) around 5000$ atleast, it should be even more popular than it is now
Pollak

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Pollak

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 02:02:06 PM

bitcoin always been and will be the best coins .....number 1 Grin Grin Grin Grin

yes, everyone thinks like that, and because of it,  i think that litecoin will be dead  in 15 years, while bitcoin will be main currency(alternative one)

and price should be (bitcoin) around 5000$ atleast, it should be even more popular than it is now

Correct litecoin has nothing to bring on to the table. It's a cheap clone of bitcoin. No new things just copy paste with a different ALGO.
In 20 years i think there will be many alts too but only a few will be big.

fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 02:10:05 PM

Correct litecoin has nothing to bring on to the table. It's a cheap clone of bitcoin. No new things just copy paste with a different ALGO.
In 20 years i think there will be many alts too but only a few will be big.

Yes and I think bitcoin will be main currency in future and I doubt if litecoin can survive that long or not, as majority of the people have more faith in bitcoin in compare to litecoin.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2016, 02:19:23 PM

Bitcoin will become the "gold" of the internet while Litecoin will become the "silver." With Bitcoin trading above $3000.

Just my thoughts.

i agree with the bitcoin being the gold of the internet, actually i like that comparison. also i am sure that soon we are going to witness a very good price of bitcoin.

but i don't agree with litecoin being the number 2 coin. it is not really interesting and has nothing extra to offer.

--looking for signature--
rekinthis

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 02:19:39 PM

Just my thoughts.

Well personally i don't think that litecoin will be alive after 20 years, while bitcoin will be more and more popular each year

And price i think is too low,  in 20 years there will be 5 halvings, so it will rise price for sure then other random ries, price will be around 5000$ i think

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
ezview

Activity: 242

Country music is where my heart is.

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 02:20:44 PM

Just my thoughts.

Im not so sure that litecoin will be the silver, unless it works on its marketing and rolls out some new advancements I  believe it may just die out over the next 3-5 years

---Hip-Hop and Rock is where my guns at---
maxj57634

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 02:26:17 PM

Just my thoughts.

Im not so sure that litecoin will be the silver, unless it works on its marketing and rolls out some new advancements I  believe it may just die out over the next 3-5 years

For sure lite coin may die in the years to come as its being left out by its user for not having any movement recently.
BitAurum

Activity: 318

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 02:28:21 PM

Just my thoughts.

For sure lite coin may die in the years to come as its being left out by its user for not having any movement recently.
Litecoin has the potential to be "silver" of the internet but the developers need to put some work into it first.
ezview

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 02:48:54 PM

Just my thoughts.

Litecoin has the potential to be "silver" of the internet but the developers need to put some work into it first.

I agree with both of you here. its all about the community and the devs.
we'll see what happens over the next 12 months, these will be the most crucial as all these new projects will be in full force by then and taking their share of the market cap.

gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 02:52:11 PM

I think bitcoin will survive in long run but not sure about litecoin whether it will exist after 20 years or not as the user base of litecoin is very small in compare to bitcoin.
ezview

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 02:54:41 PM

I think bitcoin will survive in long run but not sure about litecoin whether it will exist after 20 years or not as the user base of litecoin is very small in compare to bitcoin.

Actually, there are many litecoin holders, its just that they are not supporters. They bought into ltc, and are holding but supporting the more popular coins they hold.

alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 03:03:38 PM

i agree bitcoin will stay the course and will always be the leading crypto, but i am afraid that Litecoin is slowly going to disappear, i just dont see that there is any need for it.   Huh

This. Litecoin s already number 3 and in 6 months to a year, it will not be even among top 10. It offers nothing and it s simply a Bitcoin copy. No need for it to be around at all.

This. Litecoin hasn't made any effort to get merchant adoption or new useful features. The only reason it's still there is because of the Chinese exchanges. It's starting to sink.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
CryptoBrother

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 03:07:36 PM

This. Litecoin hasn't made any effort to get merchant adoption or new useful features. The only reason it's still there is because of the Chinese exchanges. It's starting to sink.

Or maybe that is their plan, mine and buy all the cheap ltc, while in the back they are securing partnerships that they will announce at a later point.
Don't forget, the Chinese are behind ltc and they are tricky and sneaky business people.
You cant ever count them out.

I love the ACES dev for giving me my investment back Smiley
BitAurum

Activity: 318

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 03:10:02 PM

Actually, there are many litecoin holders, its just that they are not supporters. They bought into ltc, and are holding but supporting the more popular coins they hold.
I used to hold litecoin and be a supporter but was forced to stop holding it due to lack of development.
CryptoBrother

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 03:36:55 PM

I used to hold litecoin and be a supporter but was forced to stop holding it due to lack of development.

That's you, but there are still a lot of holders, mostly Chinese I think.
It's possible they know something we don't.

I love the ACES dev for giving me my investment back Smiley
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 04:00:29 PM

That would sound logical time ago but now in the case of Litecoin not much.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: