Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:30:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Iota a scam? COME TO FIND, ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!  (Read 11401 times)
dragonator

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 07:34:22 PM

So no, I do not gamble, I do play poker from time to time though. This is where most of IOTA's funding has went, naturally.

Wait, what?!

There might be a non-zero amount of sarcasm in that sentence.

Okay; sarcasm is harder to detect on the internet, a "/s" would help  next time Smiley

Also; while altcoinUK is trying to slander iota, responding with sarcasm does not help. Staying professional will always appear more legittimate then resorting to sarcasm.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iotatoken

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 07:35:02 PM

Let's see here... he likes "Hip Hop Music", "Jimi Hendrix", the "Grateful Dead", "Pink Floyd", "George Carlin", "Poker", "Jack Daniels", and that AIDS-infested "Charlie Sheen" twice.  So basically, we get from this that he likes drug use, gambling, drinking, and inappropriate behaviour.  This is the genius that is over IOTA/JINN.  Yeah, good choice.  This is who I would want looking over my company.  What a total joke.

Basically, he has some quite good taste when it comes to art. Babbling about drug use, gambling, drinking,  etc...  Your assaults are empty as empty can be.
Trolls lost the battle here, after reading the whole thread I have zero feeling IOTA Token is scam. Maybe it will be failed product, but not a scam!

Don't worry, these 2 guys are literally spending a big chunk of their lives doing nothing but wallowing in envy.

If IOTA fails as a product it won't be because of the software or the work we do at least, that I can ensure you, but like I have said a hundred times: IOTA's success in terms of adoption and growth is fully reilant upon the community, which is fortunately growing day by day. We'll soon move over full time to http://forum.iotatoken.com and leave BTT behind. But we won't do this officially until the beta is launched.

iotatoken

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 07:38:25 PM

So no, I do not gamble, I do play poker from time to time though. This is where most of IOTA's funding has went, naturally.

Wait, what?!

There might be a non-zero amount of sarcasm in that sentence.

Okay; sarcasm is harder to detect on the internet, a "/s" would help  next time Smiley

Also; while altcoinUK is trying to slander iota, responding with sarcasm does not help. Staying professional will always appear more legittimate then resorting to sarcasm.

Sure I understand your sentiment, but you have to understand that this goes back months. These two rejects have spent literally several hours DAILY since October(!) just lying about IOTA. We've been everything from scammers, basement dwellers, communists, aliens, mafia, fraudsters, crackheads etc. So we have stopped even replying to these guys. I decided to give one final and thorough reply in this thread to address his 'supposed concerns' just to ONCE AGAIN show any new person that literally EVERY.SINGLE.ONE of his posts are lies.

So don't worry about it.

VultureFund

Activity: 366
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 07:39:52 PM

sorry I can't give some elaborate explanation

Don't be sorry son, we got the full picture. We understand why you don't have a job like others have in your age group and instead of why you are scamming people with your fucked up money collecting parties.

Hey failed old man, how does it feel to look how under 30 year boys get more success and money than you ever had in your shitty working life?? Grin Grin

I'm 20 too, and my prostate is at 200%. How is yours old man? Grin Grin Grin
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 07:57:26 PM

No, what you need is luck (a lot luck) Sergey, when you have such a business partner like this stupid fuck.

Oh, you talk directly to me? I thought we had agreed that you are incapable to be responsible for your deeds so I stopped talking to you. Well, I can give you another chance. As one of my ex-gfs said - Let's start all over again, haha.
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 08:41:15 PM

As one of my ex-gfs said

Are you married and do you have children?
altcoinUK

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 09:35:38 PM

I have zero feeling IOTA Token is scam. Maybe it will be failed product, but not a scam!

Are you stupid or are you just shrilling too? If we know at this moment in time that this is a failed product then it is a scam, isn't?   

Here are the planned products: the IoT system and the revolutionary asynchronous microprocessor, that clearly cannot be delivered by these two, momma's base operator money collectors. We established that these two low life P&D operators due to lack of experience in IoT, lack of resources, never mind the lack of interest in the IoT sector with regards to their product won't be able to monetize the IOTA protocol nor will be able to monetize on the idea of a non existent revolutionary asynchronous microprocessor. Summa summarum, there are zero products and zero monetization. In the meantime, these two collects money by promising to monetize on the software. Therefore, this whole proposition is a blatant scam.

Don't get me wrong, I don not want to convince a shill like yourself with anything. I am writing this so the naive potential "investors", the targets of the incoming P&D can understand the background of this blatant scam.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 09:40:58 PM

Are you married and do you have children?

I don't know you well enough to answer this question. Ever heard of "prelude"?
Timeline
Legendary

Activity: 924

TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 09:52:11 PM

Altcoinuk must be the funniest troll on this site I have ever met. What's your reason to hate IOTA so much? No one has been scammed like you claim so where is all this hate coming from?
Anyways this is some fun weekend entertainment to read this thread, thank you for the lolz.  Cheesy

rdanneskjoldr

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 10:04:37 PM

yet you complain.

You didnt get my post, i dont care of delays and i defended you. The only thing i do care, is making statements like next week we are delivering a website, blog, forum, and big news, etc... and then nothing occurring. That is what tilts people because you bring up their expectations. Just deliver when you think its the right time.

altcoinUK

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 10:28:58 PM

Altcoinuk must be the funniest troll on this site I have ever met. What's your reason to hate IOTA so much? No one has been scammed like you claim so where is all this hate coming from?
Anyways this is some fun weekend entertainment to read this thread, thank you for the lolz.  Cheesy

No, no. No hate from my part whatsoever. Check my posts and you will see that I am a prolific scam buster of this toxic microcosmos, and therefore I provide fresh meat for the horny prison population from time to time by exposing blatant scams like I did in the case of Moolah, Bitbay and Banxshare. These two baby face (more precisely the baby face CfB and the fucked up face David boy) tight ass IOTA scammers will be certainly appreciated in the prison where the womanly participants are always welcomed. So there is no personal agenda, though I have to admit if these two wankers wouldn't attack me in the first place or if they would be civil with me, then I probably would have not even noticed this blatant scam.
Videodrome

Activity: 588
Merit: 503

Free Julian Assange

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 11:23:13 PM

too many time wasted with this no lifer troll.

he is not even funny , he is scaring me like a Stephen King book.

altcoinUK

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 12:09:05 AM

Fucking hell Videodrome. You are enthusiastically shilling for IOTA and proudly advertise LISK in your signature. (LISK is another blatant scam rolled out exclusively for these idiots). You must be not the sharpest knife in the kitchen, ain't you?
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 12:15:48 AM

No, it's not a scam. Just a vaporware   Cheesy
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 12:22:52 AM

No, it's not a scam. Just a vaporware   Cheesy

I'm missing you too, good old Nxt days, do you remember them?..
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 01:27:28 AM

No, it's not a scam. Just a vaporware   Cheesy

I'm missing you too, good old Nxt days, do you remember them?..

I think you mistook me for someone else. I never argue with u on Nxt. I think we cross path on Nxt and eMunie  Huh
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 02:27:01 AM

I can't for the life of me figure out why CfB chose David to be the CEO of this "company".  Almost anyone would have been better.  He could have chosen a random individual off the street and gotten a better CEO.  Regardless of the viability of this venture, which imo there is none, David is single-handedly driving it into the ground.  He isn't professional in the least, doesn't have the slightest clue as to what he is talking about regarding anything, and nobody takes him seriously.  If I was ever involved in JINN / IOTA, which I've never been, just seeing David's lack of professionalism and business acumen would make me immediately abandon ship.  I used to have a lot more respect for CfB than I do now.  I think CfB is book smart, but I don't think he has very good business sense.  If he chose David and then realized that he was a screw up, he should have dumped him and found somebody else.  How can you not think that somebody who advocates drug use and gambling isn't a screw up and is a good fit for your company regardless of their position?  By the way David, just because you think something is a "game of skill" doesn't mean that it is not gambling if you are wagering money or anything of value.  What a ludicrous idea.  This is how disconnected David is from reality.  David and CfB's decisions and personal values do not reflect well on themselves or the project nor do they provide any confidence in anybody involved.  Let this be a lesson to everyone that you are who you choose to associate with.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 02:38:17 AM

Haha, I can't even..
Indeed, that's my old (~2008ish facebook profile, I was 19 at the time, so handsome). Here is my more recent twitter profile (i'm not very active here either www.twitter.com/davidsonstebo)

Nice lie by the way.  So you knew about and liked NXT back in 2008?  That's some foresight you have there.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
runall

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 03:36:55 AM
Last edit: February 29, 2016, 08:32:47 PM by runall

Wow! So much shit from you fucking oligophren and your sockpuppets. Hey you altcoinUKfuckingWhore is that your brain that freed itself from tumor?  Grin Grin Grin

The Zika virus had apparently spread earlier. Aside to you debile.  Shocked

You have an IQ of 6, at 8 is sow grunting. Compared to you a gorilla is an intellectual. You must grow to entertain us better you buttocks centered impersonator of thinking.  Kiss

daughter, you little unsatisfied bitch. Bad news for you. If you get in jail you remain unsatisfied because no one wants such a piece of nasty stinking shit.   Grin Grin Grin

Warning for you pathetic liar: your disease progresses.

The horny prison population will be happy when this little bitch will bring his his fucked up face and his ready to go tight ass to the meat market. A well deserved 24/7 oral and anal sex will be the new business plan for ...

... for you little whore to entertain us  Grin
runall

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 03:50:44 AM
Last edit: February 29, 2016, 08:33:01 PM by runall

@allNormalHere

IOTA is and will be a great product. We have a great growing IOTA community and no one can stop us.

I have installed now the latest 0.5.0 version of IOTA Software. Works perfectly for me. No problems, just as in the last version.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: