Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:07:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Iota a scam? COME TO FIND, ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!  (Read 11400 times)
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 06:30:21 PM
Last edit: February 29, 2016, 12:02:44 AM by altcoinUK

just continue trolling with not even ONE real person taking you seriously.

To be honest son, I have read only the last paragraph from your long-long desperate post and I didn't even read it further than this quoted sentence. Your delusional explanations about IoT and hardware does not make sense to any rational individual who ever worked a day in technology, and therefore I am not interested any more in your excuses and nonsenses. So if it is too long then I don't read them. Either make it short or accept that I am not interested in your long nonsenses any more. You had enough chances to explain yourself and you have failed miserably.

Here is the bad news for you with regards to that quoted sentence: law enforcements always take seriously my "trolling". They have to be interested, that's their job. They can't say we don't go after David Sønstebø if there is an information regarding to a fraud (the fraud is in your case: selling illegal financial securities plus promising to deliver solutions [JINN, IoT] which you could obviously not deliver with your zero expertise and zero employee business), can they? Therefore, because law enforcement can't ignore such "trolling" the Mooolah scammer Ryan Keneddy is in prison. He was so confident and condescending not long time ago like yourself you stupid fuck, and now he is in jail. Similarly, law enforcement was very interested in the Bitbay as well as in the Banxshare scams and acted upon my submissions. You are fucked this up son in a big time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 06:31:22 PM

David is a degenerate and a communist who has absolute no idea what he is doing.  Personally, I wouldn't hire David to take out the trash let alone be the CEO of a company.  Basically, he is a joke.  If you haven't seen his facebook page, you should look at it.

Do you mean Zimbeck?

I don't think so. David Zimbeck works on bitbay and night trader only now. As far as i know. Why would you think they refer to him?

No, his name is David Sonstebo.

Here, take a look at this for laughs.

Let's see here... he likes "Hip Hop Music", "Jimi Hendrix", the "Grateful Dead", "Pink Floyd", "George Carlin", "Poker", "Jack Daniels", and that AIDS-infested "Charlie Sheen" twice.  So basically, we get from this that he likes drug use, gambling, drinking, and inappropriate behaviour.  This is the genius that is over IOTA/JINN.  Yeah, good choice.  This is who I would want looking over my company.  What a total joke.

Now before David starts screaming "SLANDER! SLANDER!", let me remind him that it's only slanderous if it's not true.  David claims to be an expert on everything, but in reality is an expert on nothing.

Even responding to the troll DecentralizedEconomics is a waste of time, he was banned from nxtforum for death threats and had threads removed here for trolling before. So /ignored

That's a lie.  I told a moderator, Farl4bit, to "Kill Yourself".  That's not a threat.  It is a suggestion that he ends his own life, because he's an idiot.  The mass majority of moderators on NXT forum are traitors to the original ideology of NXT, and will go to any length to silence any opposition.  They are against free speech.  How can you believe in decentralization without believing in decentralization of thought?  They are hypocrites.  I think the NXT Foundation, marketing committees, moderators have done nothing but destroy NXT.  They are the idiots that are running around saying that NXT doesn't deserve to be number two, but it should be number three.  They are the traitors who refer to NXT as an "altcoin".  NXT never was intended to be an "altcoin".  NXT was always intended to be Bitcoin's replacement.  If it is not this, then it is nothing at all.  Instead, those morons who are running the show over there claim that people should get involved in Bitcoin first and then later get involved in NXT.  They have stripped the original ideology out of the movement.  They didn't like me saying these things.  This is why I was banned from NXT forum.

4. David is an international communist!. Due to me having written extensively about my support for Universal Basic Income to counter the inevitable huge loss of jobs that Industry 4.0 (where IoT makes up a big part) will bring, I have become known as a 'international communist' by these trolls.  Yet I argue for business bringing about change. What to make of this? I know your trolling brains cannot hold two ideas at once, too much cognitive dissonance, so you are unable to see the infinite nuances in the world that need to be taken into consideration to achieve something of value. Just to add fuel to this fire: I am even a long term supporter of Bernie Sanders!

Thanks for proving my point.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 06:34:42 PM

You have problems with "Pink Floyd"? Can't believe you are serious.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 06:36:48 PM

You have problems with "Pink Floyd"? Can't believe you are serious.

Liking "Pink Floyd" is the least of his problems.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 06:41:25 PM

Liking "Pink Floyd" is the least of his problems.

Ah, ok, didn't read your post completely, it was too long.

EDIT: Where is the beard BTW?
50cent_rapper
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 06:44:25 PM

I like South Park too  Cool
altcoinUK

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 06:52:00 PM

The horny prison population will be happy when this little bitch will bring his his fucked up face and his ready to go tight ass to the meat market. A well deserved 24/7 oral and anal sex will be the new business plan for our David boy soon.

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 06:53:08 PM

I like South Park too  Cool

Everyone likes South Park. It's like masturbation, everyone likes it but not everyone has balls to admit that.  Cheesy
iotatoken

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 06:54:00 PM

Haha, I can't even..
Indeed, that's my old (~2008ish facebook profile, I was 19 at the time, so handsome). Here is my more recent twitter profile (i'm not very active here either www.twitter.com/davidsonstebo)

Yes, I am very pro-legalization and decriminalization of drugs for numerous reasons. First and foremost: I think every individual has self-autonomy (as long as you don't pose a threat to other people), this means that if you want to smoke weed, take MDMA or drink whiskey, this is YOUR choice, not something the state should interfere with. However I am also pro-regulation, such that users pay a fee/tax on their consumption, so that when your liver, lungs or other anatomy collapse from abuse, the cost in healthcare has already been provided through this fee/tax. The bigger argument in favour of decriminalization of drugs is that the war on drugs has been an abysmal failure which has ruined countless lives. I claim the war on drugs is one of the biggest humane fuck-ups in modern history, taking a backseat only to us ignoring climate change and letting it evolve. I am surprised that you as a 'white male libertarian bro' want to govern what people can and cannot put into their body.

And yes, while these listings goes back several years not too much has changed, I still listen to much of the same music. I know, it must be a shock that a millenial listens to hip hop and rock, it is the devil's music after all! I feel so exposed now Sad

Ah so this is where you got that Charlie Sheen reference from, I was wondering about that. I'm not really sure when I liked that, probably due to 2 and a half men way back in the day, sorry I can't give some elaborate explanation, it'll remain one of the big wonders of the universe.

I would actually take issue with your claim that poker is gambling too. Gambling implies that it's pure chance. Poker is most definitely not a game of pure chance as the chance element can be controlled to a certain extent through understanding of statistical variance and odds. Here is one academic paper on this matter: http://online.liebertpub.com/doi/abs/10.1089/glr.2008.12105?journalCode=glr there are literally countless more. So no, I do not gamble, I do play poker from time to time though. This is where most of IOTA's funding has went, naturally.

altcoinUK

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 06:57:26 PM

LoL the good news for IOTA investors that this David wanker plays poker. At least there is approximately 1% chance that his IoT/hardware business can generate some revenue - from poker.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 06:57:40 PM

So no, I do not gamble, I do play poker from time to time too. This is where most of IOTA's funding has went, naturally.

Coffee girl, don't forget about the coffee girl.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 07:01:24 PM

Haha, I can't even..
Indeed, that's my old (~2008ish facebook profile, I was 19 at the time, so handsome). Here is my more recent twitter profile (i'm not very active here either www.twitter.com/davidsonstebo)

Yes, I am very pro-legalization and decriminalization of drugs for numerous reasons. First and foremost: I think every individual has self-autonomy (as long as you don't pose a threat to other people), this means that if you want to smoke weed, take MDMA or drink whiskey, this is YOUR choice, not something the state should interfere with. However I am also pro-regulation, such that users pay a fee/tax on their consumption, so that when your liver, lungs or other anatomy collapse from abuse, the cost in healthcare has already been provided through this fee/tax. The bigger argument in favour of decriminalization of drugs is that the war on drugs has been an abysmal failure which has ruined countless lives. I claim the war on drugs is one of the biggest humane fuck-ups in modern history, taking a backseat only to us ignoring climate change and letting it evolve. I am surprised that you as a 'white male libertarian bro' want to govern what people can and cannot put into their body.

And yes, while these listings goes back several years not too much has changed, I still listen to much of the same music. I know, it must be a shock that a millenial listens to hip hop and rock, it is the devil's music after all! I feel so exposed now Sad

Ah so this is where you got that Charlie Sheen reference from, I was wondering about that. I'm not really sure when I liked that, probably due to 2 and a half men way back in the day, sorry I can't give some elaborate explanation, it'll remain one of the big wonders of the universe.

I would actually take issue with your claim that poker is gambling too. Gambling implies that it's pure chance. Poker is most definitely not a game of pure chance as the chance element can be controlled to a certain extent through understanding of statistical variance and odds. Here is one academic paper on this matter: http://online.liebertpub.com/doi/abs/10.1089/glr.2008.12105?journalCode=glr there are literally countless more. So no, I do not gamble, I do play poker from time to time though. This is where most of IOTA's funding has went, naturally.

You're an idiot.

altcoinUK

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 07:02:45 PM

sorry I can't give some elaborate explanation

Don't be sorry son, we got the full picture. We understand why you don't have a job like others have in your age group and instead of why you are scamming people with your fucked up money collecting parties.
iotatoken

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 07:05:07 PM

So no, I do not gamble, I do play poker from time to time too. This is where most of IOTA's funding has went, naturally.

Coffee girl, don't forget about the coffee girl.

Ah yea, she'll be pissed this month, I lost her salary on a AK all-in ;\ O'well, she'll understand..

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 07:07:25 PM

We need more people in this thread, good ole trolling of trolls is a good ending for a weekend evening...
altcoinUK

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 07:16:52 PM

We need more people in this thread, good ole trolling of trolls is a good ending for a weekend evening...

No, what you need is luck (a lot luck) Sergey, when you have such a business partner like this stupid fuck.
dragonator

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 07:18:24 PM

So no, I do not gamble, I do play poker from time to time though. This is where most of IOTA's funding has went, naturally.

Wait, what?!
iotatoken

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 07:23:36 PM

So no, I do not gamble, I do play poker from time to time though. This is where most of IOTA's funding has went, naturally.

Wait, what?!

There might be a non-zero amount of sarcasm in that sentence.

btcxyzzz
Legendary

Activity: 888

Monero - secure, private and untraceable currency.

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2016, 07:31:23 PM

Let's see here... he likes "Hip Hop Music", "Jimi Hendrix", the "Grateful Dead", "Pink Floyd", "George Carlin", "Poker", "Jack Daniels", and that AIDS-infested "Charlie Sheen" twice.  So basically, we get from this that he likes drug use, gambling, drinking, and inappropriate behaviour.  This is the genius that is over IOTA/JINN.  Yeah, good choice.  This is who I would want looking over my company.  What a total joke.

Basically, he has some quite good taste when it comes to art. Babbling about drug use, gambling, drinking,  etc...  Your assaults are empty as empty can be.
Trolls lost the battle here, after reading the whole thread I have zero feeling IOTA Token is scam. Maybe it will be failed product, but not a scam!

Token Bubbles – Transforming the ICO Rating and Analysis Space.
btcxyzzz
Legendary

Activity: 888

Monero - secure, private and untraceable currency.

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2016, 07:33:56 PM

+1. Completely morally and ethically right. Only sheeple does not think like this.

Token Bubbles – Transforming the ICO Rating and Analysis Space.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: