Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:01:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: $600 in...  (Voting closed: June 07, 2016, 05:36:44 PM)
...April 2016 - 18 (20.7%)
...May 2016 - 16 (18.4%)
...June 2016 - 15 (17.2%)
...July 2016 - 38 (43.7%)
Total Voters: 87

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin prices jump to $600+ in...  (Read 7068 times)
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 09:39:23 PM

Yes $600 has been passed now .its a great thing for us now and a good news that as early as now it happens .i will not expect now but i am waiting for the next awaited price mark up.

Nobody expected that bitcoin will reach there so fast and that is the reason people have now more expectations from bitcoin and everyone is hoping to see price of $1k at halving.
I don't think we will go to $1k this year. I pretty much can imagine the scenario in which we already saw the top for this year.

There is a small possibility for the bitcoin price to go to $1000 late this year. The SegWit might come out.
I don't think, we will go anywhere close to $1000, before testing $500 first. To me it is much more likely right now to see a solid sell off, rather than to resume further climbing.

this space is intentionally left blank

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ontrackk

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 12:15:10 AM

Yes $600 has been passed now .its a great thing for us now and a good news that as early as now it happens .i will not expect now but i am waiting for the next awaited price mark up.

Nobody expected that bitcoin will reach there so fast and that is the reason people have now more expectations from bitcoin and everyone is hoping to see price of $1k at halving.
I don't think we will go to $1k this year. I pretty much can imagine the scenario in which we already saw the top for this year.

There is a small possibility for the bitcoin price to go to $1000 late this year. The SegWit might come out.
well that would be really cool though i dont thing that the price of it might grow that much just because of segwit though i guess the time will show

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 12:42:31 AM

I don't think, we will go anywhere close to $1000, before testing $500 first. To me it is much more likely right now to see a solid sell off, rather than to resume further climbing.

While I agree that we won't see the price reach $1000 this year, I don't see the price go back to the $500 level. What makes you so sure of the price going back to $500? I am more thinking in terms of the price bouncing between $600-$700 for quite a long time.
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 09:43:30 AM

While I agree that we won't see the price reach $1000 this year, I don't see the price go back to the $500 level. What makes you so sure of the price going back to $500? I am more thinking in terms of the price bouncing between $600-$700 for quite a long time.
I guess once the real correction starts (whales putting a selling pressure, not like now, a real one), the weak hands will join the game and start cutting the losses.
This may go as far as 20-30% from where we are now, thus my price target.

ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 01:09:32 PM

I think price reach by $900 at the year end. I don't expect any bugs in the middle and probably there is no chance for the price to fall below $600.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 04:58:24 PM

It would seem that the $600-$700 price range would be more realistic that dropping to $500 or going up to $1000.
There's really nothing we can do but wait and see what will happen.
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 07:35:26 PM

It would seem that the $600-$700 price range would be more realistic that dropping to $500 or going up to $1000.
Sure, it is really hard to have any educated guess when the next pump may happen. But I think some testing of the support after halving wouldn't be that unexpected. How low it can go, that is another question.

Auponef

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 07:30:40 AM

Sure, it is really hard to have any educated guess when the next pump may happen. But I think some testing of the support after halving wouldn't be that unexpected. How low it can go, that is another question.

There is quite hard support around the price of $500. That is the mining cost of many small farms.
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 10:29:48 AM

I guess once the real correction starts (whales putting a selling pressure, not like now, a real one), the weak hands will join the game and start cutting the losses.
This may go as far as 20-30% from where we are now, thus my price target.
well, it looks like my call had perfect numbers and timing. We touched $480 on some exchanges. It looks like the scenario I was writing about unfolds. Let's see where we stop and how strong is the rebound.

Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 07:10:36 AM

The price of the bitcoin has dropped to $540 in the last few days. It seems it will stay around here for some time.
Auponef

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 12:12:15 PM

The price of the bitcoin has dropped to $540 in the last few days. It seems it will stay around here for some time.

That could happen. But I think after a few more weeks of consolidation, the price could rise again to $800.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 12:15:17 PM

That could happen. But I think after a few more weeks of consolidation, the price could rise again to $800.

$800 is possible but not in recent days and I think we need to wait to see that price and if everything goes fine then we may see that price at the end of the year.
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 12:15:27 PM

I'm confident when stolen bitcoins dump is over then we can see  the price slowly rising, however if people keep dumping it will never go above 600 again in next month.
Auponef

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 07:08:02 AM

I'm confident when stolen bitcoins dump is over then we can see  the price slowly rising, however if people keep dumping it will never go above 600 again in next month.

The stolen bitcoin will not be dumped in the near future, they have to be mixed and sold slowly in exchanges.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 10:44:00 AM

The stolen bitcoin will not be dumped in the near future, they have to be mixed and sold slowly in exchanges.

Is there any news about the mixing of the stolen funds. It seems the bitcoin price is lower than a few weeks ago.
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 04:30:40 PM

Is there any news about the mixing of the stolen funds. It seems the bitcoin price is lower than a few weeks ago.

If you haven't heard the news about hacking a considerable exchange account i.e. bitfinex. It may mean they are bitfinex who experience such events, or rather the culprit did sales bitcoin, and this is causing the price of the bitcoin down. I think this is a statement that is not appropriate, because if indeed their (hackers) sells all or part of the bitcoin is small then it will only have an impact on the life of hackers and not the growth of the bitcoin
PsursV

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 09:40:18 PM

$800 is possible but not in recent days and I think we need to wait to see that price and if everything goes fine then we may see that price at the end of the year.
hope you will see the price about 800$ at the end of september and after that the price of bitcoin is going to cross all time high level at the end of this year, to me more and more people are entering in the world of bitcoin who are investing their money here, we can see that the confidence of people is now again restoring and they are again investing their money in bitcoin.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 03:45:05 AM

hope you will see the price about 800$ at the end of september and after that the price of bitcoin is going to cross all time high level at the end of this year, to me more and more people are entering in the world of bitcoin who are investing their money here, we can see that the confidence of people is now again restoring and they are again investing their money in bitcoin.

i hope this happens soon too.
but i think bitcoin needs some kind of start up before it can start rising big, it can go above $600 easily and soon but for more than $600 it needs that good news to start things up for it.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 6834

Cashback 15%

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 03:58:47 AM

Now the question is,  when will we be back to $600?  I honestly wasn't expecting us to drop below that mark after we hit $700, but that's ok.  And I could care less about the stolen money getting back into circulation.   It'd be ideal if it got returned,  but that ain't gonna happen.   I'm sure I've spent cash that had been stolen many times in its life.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 01:53:36 PM

Now the question is,  when will we be back to $600?  I honestly wasn't expecting us to drop below that mark after we hit $700, but that's ok.  And I could care less about the stolen money getting back into circulation.   It'd be ideal if it got returned,  but that ain't gonna happen.   I'm sure I've spent cash that had been stolen many times in its life.

I think $600 can be achieved in next week as price is moving up slowly now so if we don't come across any bad news till that point then $600 is not a problem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: