Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:41:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2016-02-28] Yobit Exchange Plagued By Withdrawal And Coin Listing Delays  (Read 438 times)
coinzat (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Young but I'm not that bold

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 08:22:31 PM

Unfortunately, that is not the only issue YoBit is facing right now. user withdrawals are processed manually, and they seem to be delayed by quite a margin as well. One user noted how he has been waiting for over 15 hours, and got no reply to YoBit tickets opened since noticing a major delay.

YoBit definitely has some issues they need to sort out sooner rather than later. Support tickets go unanswered for far too long, and users are getting antsy about pending delays and coin listings. Hopefully they will be able to resolve everything, and resume operations as normal.

Read more: http://themerkle.com/news/yobit-exchange-plagued-by-withdrawal-and-coin-listing-delays/

Yobit are in problem now as a lot of people are complaining against them, and this will lead users to abandon it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 10:50:32 PM

Nothing against YoBit, but the people that are joining these "new" exchanges need to think first before depositing coins there. These kind of exchanges most likely don't have decent programmers working there(if any) making sure the security is top notch where you don't need withdrawals to be processed manually. People are good in complaining when things don't go as they like, but they should look in the mirror and closely look at who's wrong here.
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 11:25:45 PM

Nothing against YoBit, but the people that are joining these "new" exchanges need to think first before depositing coins there. These kind of exchanges most likely don't have decent programmers working there(if any) making sure the security is top notch where you don't need withdrawals to be processed manually. People are good in complaining when things don't go as they like, but they should look in the mirror and closely look at who's wrong here.

I use Yobit and I agree with you.
people that are joining these "new" exchanges need to think first before depositing coins there.
After that, they should have a great risk management, to NEVER lose all their coins.

But once you've done that, it's ok to tell everybody what's going on in the exchange.
If there's been delays in the withdrawal, the community need to know about it.

Personally, I havent had any problems with the withdrawal.
Any case, I'll try out some withdrawals and I'll inform you.
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 11:30:28 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1260560.0

anonymousx
Activity: 84

Yobit.net Scam
November 23, 2015, 06:07:23 PM

I am waiting for my yobit withdrawal for 2 weeks now, before you start flaming me you should know that if you are lucky enough to use the site without a problem, i am one of the few that got this bug on their accounts, and it takes one click from admin to release my withdrawals, I gave up on many altcoins because I downloaded wallets and sync them and spent lot of money for that sync, and didn't get my withdrawals processed, it's still pending, I also lost a lot of staking time, I have a request of 0.01 in altcoins and 0.01 in Yovi market, I tried to reach support and admin, I even deposit more! so I can chat, I have tweeted to them, sent pm in BTT many times and even replied to their threads and was ignored.

And they don't know who they were ignoring, I am exposing the truth of the support that really sucks, and my funds, when you search Google for "yobit.net is scam?" or any related term, I am there in the first page, my website toxigon.com and mirrored all over the web, including reddit, twitter, cached versions and also the blockchain it self.

It's not the funds, it's the ignorant support and admin, also for those who get paid from the signature campaign, this is not related to you, I am not welling and will never advertise anything from Yobit or care about 2 bucks per week as I have my miners running at home making me 1btc per each 8 months and electricity is free for me.

If I don't get my withdrawals as seen on screenshot below proceed, hell I will pay triple that amount in advertising about your how yobit is scam, if you are a yobit user, get ready to have this issue soon before they totally shut down, if for any reason this post get deleted, I will lose faith in transparency of this forum, Yobit should respect clients and take requests more seriously, or hire someone, if they only spend that money on signatures to a one guy that is responsible for support they would get more clients lol

Screenshot of my stuck withdraws:
http://s22.postimg.org/pju4yk0w1/yobitscam.jpg

anonymousx
Activity: 84

Re: Yobit.net Scam
November 30, 2015, 10:22:53 PM

Quote from: BTCBinary on November 30, 2015, 10:13:59 PM
Yobit are legit! They have a great exchange platform and a great business model. The only thing that you can say that it could be a scam are the ICOs. But you only invest in them if you want, they don't force you to it...

They released my withdrawals, and gave me a gift for the 2 weeks delay, I am fine now and hope I never encounter this bug again.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: