Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:42:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SPACE] SPACECREDITCOIN - ARGON2 - NO ICO - NO PREMINE - LAUNCH  (Read 7469 times)
white92d15b7

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

GPU Coin Dev

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 12:51:44 PM

Whats is the specs / details of the coin? Please gave us more info...tnx

Argon2 coin.

1 - 600 : 1000 SPC coins
601 - 1200 : 500 SPC coins
1201 - 1800 : 250 SPC coins
1801 - 2400 : 125 SPC coins
Halving till 1 SPC coin.

Block time is 15 second.

Wallets and source links not added to the OP. Just over a day of mining and the rewards are already practically insignificant compared to the first few blocks.
Good luck getting anyone other than the 3 or 4 people who mined early to care about this.
It's barely been 12 hours and it's already down to 62.50 SPC per block, not quite the bright future for an altcoin, unless someone comes up with an original idea to let early adopters spend their earned SPC in a way.
I mean if info comes out this or next week, by the time it gets there, the coin could be down to a ridiculously low reward(1 SPC), I don't see this having a high value due to current distribution, however it could be fun to see something different than just a "mine and drop asap there's an exchange" coin once in a while, which is exactly what this looks like -right now-

This should have been pre-announced, to give an idea to what people would expect.
You shouldn't have let people mine your coin this early into the project when there's no info about it, there was absolutely no competition whatsoever and the select few who were able to even setup solomining obliterated the blocks, whoever notices this thread +12hrs later is basically already too late to the party since there is no more incentive to mine.

I'm interested to see what the idea behind this coin is, other than just being a bagholder and hoping it breaks the $0.0xxxx/SPC mark.
[/quote

There's always gonna be haters, either you got in on the party or your crying cuz you missed the airdrop, or the launch.

Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 01:46:20 PM

Argon2 coin.

Halving till 1 SPC coin.

Block time is 15 second.

Wallets and source links not added to the OP. Just over a day of mining and the rewards are already practically insignificant compared to the first few blocks.
Good luck getting anyone other than the 3 or 4 people who mined early to care about this.
It's barely been 12 hours and it's already down to 62.50 SPC per block, not quite the bright future for an altcoin, unless someone comes up with an original idea to let early adopters spend their earned SPC in a way.
I mean if info comes out this or next week, by the time it gets there, the coin could be down to a ridiculously low reward(1 SPC), I don't see this having a high value due to current distribution, however it could be fun to see something different than just a "mine and drop asap there's an exchange" coin once in a while, which is exactly what this looks like -right now-

This should have been pre-announced, to give an idea to what people would expect.
You shouldn't have let people mine your coin this early into the project when there's no info about it, there was absolutely no competition whatsoever and the select few who were able to even setup solomining obliterated the blocks, whoever notices this thread +12hrs later is basically already too late to the party since there is no more incentive to mine.

I'm interested to see what the idea behind this coin is, other than just being a bagholder and hoping it breaks the $0.0xxxx/SPC mark.

That's was a perfect analysis...probably something was wrong with the (too) silent launch.
Under the echonomic aspec, the money supply curve distribution for the coin was wrong because the reward per block passed from 1000 SPC to few in less than 24 hours, so who still didn't entered have no interest to get in, and who already mined have a coin (at the moment) worthless.....the exchange open only the door of a big dump....
As another pal said, would be hard getting in some other than the 3 or 4 people who mined early...
Btw, good luck
white92d15b7

GPU Coin Dev

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 02:02:17 PM

I have noticed in the last week or two there have been several NINJA launches, bad spelling, broken english, taking up scrypt, x11, nist5, cpu.  This is like the media, we should be watching something else, not these shitty coins, there a ploy to draw mining power away from what ?  something is afoot here, something bigger is happening but everyone is blinded.  Ive gone from mining decent coins, to mining less decent coins, to scraping the bottom, now im mining the shit out of coins that arent even worth a simgle cent, i cant be the onlyione whose been led astray down this path.

Mote

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 02:03:20 PM

Argon2 coin.

Halving till 1 SPC coin.

Block time is 15 second.

That's was a perfect analysis...probably something was wrong with the (too) silent launch.
Under the echonomic aspec, the money supply curve distribution for the coin was wrong because the reward per block passed from 1000 SPC to few in less than 24 hours, so who still didn't entered have no interest to get in, and who already mined have a coin (at the moment) worthless.....the exchange open only the door of a big dump....
As another pal said, would be hard getting in some other than the 3 or 4 people who mined early...
Btw, good luck

Not exactly. There is no information yet and judging by the other argon2 coins that have been released, this one will go no where. Mining this coin would be for nothing other than something over or equal to a roi cost at this point, assuming you dont know any other info. All I am saying is a schedule like this shouldn't be disregarded, especially if there was/is an exchange right away. It gives the market a bigger spectrum of play, and even more so since the algo is only being used by cpu's. Assuming the hashrate is rational non-informed mining you would expect close to all coins to be in circulation immediately. I don't expect this to go anywhere, but if you would like some coins pm your address and I will send you some.
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 03:17:50 PM

All I am saying is a schedule like this shouldn't be disregarded, especially if there was/is an exchange right away. It gives the market a bigger spectrum of play, and even more so since the algo is only being used by cpu's.
Yes, but isn't an exchange at the moment, in the meantime blocks reward rapidly decrease....

Assuming the hashrate is rational non-informed mining you would expect close to all coins to be in circulation immediately.

Doing some maths (assuming they are correct) looks like you are right

I don't expect this to go anywhere, but if you would like some coins pm your address and I will send you some.
Thanks i've already mined some K tonight  Wink

Makingsure

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Judge a Man not by his postcount,but by activity

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 05:08:37 PM

well that was fun ;p
mined from 1000 coin blocks, down to just getting a 7.8 coin block
think im down now, see where this goes Wink
white92d15b7

GPU Coin Dev

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 05:41:03 PM

Argon2 coin.

Halving till 1 SPC coin.

Block time is 15 second.

Btw, good luck

Not exactly. There is no information yet and judging by the other argon2 coins that have been released, this one will go no where. Mining this coin would be for nothing other than something over or equal to a roi cost at this point, assuming you dont know any other info. All I am saying is a schedule like this shouldn't be disregarded, especially if there was/is an exchange right away. It gives the market a bigger spectrum of play, and even more so since the algo is only being used by cpu's. Assuming the hashrate is rational non-informed mining you would expect close to all coins to be in circulation immediately. I don't expect this to go anywhere, but if you would like some coins pm your address and I will send you some.

was ready to give them up eh . . did you send them to anyone or was that just bullshit?

white92d15b7

GPU Coin Dev

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 07:05:19 PM

No one asked me or pmd me except you, and you wanted them for "your kids to play with." Just keep mining m8, there is still an 8 coin block reward Smiley

well fuck lol do you think my kids are gonna play with them . . thats as ridiculous as posting "this coin is going nowhere, pm me your address i'll send you mine" i didn't think i would be the only one thats jokes.

but on a note of karma in this small crypto  world . . you did say pm you and you would send them . . you said i was the only one . . "my pockets is hungry coz" !!!!  

i stopped mining this a while ago , i dunno something about getting 1000 coins 1 minuite, 500 the next, 250 a couple hours later . .

***edited - - -  i actually got 1 block at 1000, lots @ 500, 250 . . 125 . . 8 . . im out havent looked in hours lol really not mining lol

spacecreditcoin (OP)

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 07:42:25 PM

No one asked me or pmd me except you, and you wanted them for "your kids to play with." Just keep mining m8, there is still an 8 coin block reward Smiley

well fuck lol do you think my kids are gonna play with them . . thats as ridiculous as posting "this coin is going nowhere, pm me your address i'll send you mine" i didn't think i would be the only one thats jokes.

but on a note of karma in this small crypto  world . . you did say pm you and you would send them . . you said i was the only one . . "my pockets is hungry coz" !!!!  

i stopped mining this a while ago , i dunno something about getting 1000 coins 1 minuite, 500 the next, 250 a couple hours later . .

***edited - - -  i actually got 1 block at 1000, lots @ 500, 250 . . 125 . . 8 . . im out havent looked in hours lol really not mining lol

You can always donote your coins if you believe the coin will go nowhere Wink

SPACE - MGgmteStWp9URshK8kNxZpPP2ASdqAXSYi
Acidx

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 10:30:20 PM

what the fuck did I just read... Cheesy

Makingsure

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 10:42:05 PM

what the fuck did I just read... Cheesy

thats what i thought ;p
"i got blocks at 1000, lots at 500, 250, 125, 8...  BUT IM NOT REALLY MINING" (only for the whole time? ;p)
haha good laugh tho Wink love this coin, awaiting where it goes Wink
white92d15b7

GPU Coin Dev

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 10:43:54 PM

the guy said pm me for some coins, then he changed his mind about giving them away.  which leads me to believe he was not one of the ones to get in early !

Pitchblackroom

Activity: 313

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 11:43:15 PM

Argon2 coin.

Halving till 1 SPC coin.

Block time is 15 second.

Btw, good luck

Definitely saw the OP post in the thread after being told to update his OP. I doubt this coin has any real future if there isn't any real effort behind doing something with it. Even if the coin hits 10 satoshi, the creator can still make 100-200$ from the baghold he has

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
Belligerent Fool
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 12:18:58 AM

I have 46.5K SpaceCredits from mining Cheesy Lets just hope something becomes of the coin...
white92d15b7

GPU Coin Dev

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 01:02:09 AM

I have 46.5K SpaceCredits from mining Cheesy Lets just hope something becomes of the coin...

ive got 30 000 . . Im curious now that 99% of the coins are out there whats going to happen.  lets have some news !!!! next week is ridiculous lol

a3860903

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 01:47:03 AM

wallet not synching anymore, needs node
Node list
Makingsure

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 02:01:21 AM

wallet not synching anymore, needs node
Node list

[
{
"addr" : "101.165.6.104:7701",
"services" : "00000001",
"lastsend" : 1456884018,
"lastrecv" : 1456884049,
"bytessent" : 19975,
"bytesrecv" : 125858,
"conntime" : 1456884008,
"version" : 70003,
"subver" : "/SpaceCreditsQt:1.0.0/",
"inbound" : false,
"startingheight" : 6277,
"banscore" : 0,
"syncnode" : true
},
{
"addr" : "5.83.18.254:7701",
"lastsend" : 1456884052,
"lastrecv" : 1456884050,
"bytessent" : 265308,
"bytesrecv" : 109280,
"conntime" : 1456884009,
"startingheight" : 6277,
"banscore" : 0
},
{
"addr" : "87.79.162.103:7701",
"lastrecv" : 1456884052,
"bytessent" : 20057,
"bytesrecv" : 261005,
"conntime" : 1456884021,
"startingheight" : 6278,
},
{
"addr" : "75.86.207.37:7701",
"lastsend" : 1456884050,
"bytessent" : 28752,
"bytesrecv" : 50855,
"conntime" : 1456884028,
"startingheight" : 6278,
},
{
"addr" : "104.238.189.149:7701",
"bytessent" : 11162,
"bytesrecv" : 141274,
"conntime" : 1456884034,
"startingheight" : 6279,
},
{
"addr" : "[2001:0:9d38:90d7:243b:3ed1:d2b1:3808]:54076",
"bytessent" : 9640,
"bytesrecv" : 81929,
"conntime" : 1456884039,
"inbound" : true,
"startingheight" : 6279,
}
]
Acidx

Activity: 356

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 02:37:05 AM

wts 10k coins for 0.2 btc, PM me

LiberOptions

Activity: 412

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 02:39:25 AM

How can I mine this one?
I have some GPUs ready for the go. any guidance?
Makingsure

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 02:44:50 AM

How can I mine this one?
I have some GPUs ready for the go. any guidance?

refer to the thread, literally ALL of that is covered in the thread earlier.....
not to mention that the reward is so low now its barely worth it ;p (refer to chart on earlier page)
lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: