Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:49:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: False flag school shooting take #2?  (Read 1550 times)
juggalodarkclow (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 07:48:59 PM

There's been another school shooting, this time at a community college in Texas
http://www.policymic.com/articles/23881/lone-star-college-school-shooting-live-houston-campus-rocked-by-shooting

The stories and reports from Sandy Hook are too conflicting, maybe this time they better prepared their crisis actors and want another chance to push the gun control agenda?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2013, 09:54:56 PM

http://www.policymic.com/articles/23881/lone-star-college-school-shooting-live-houston-campus-rocked-by-shooting

The stories and reports from Sandy Hook are too conflicting, maybe this time they better prepared their crisis actors and want another chance to push the gun control agenda?

Somebody fucked up!

Justin Lear
@CNNJustin

@amandaplease223 do you have any pictures of what's going on at the school to share with CNN?

Amanda
@amandaplease223

@CNNJustin no because I didn't think to take pictures while I thought my life was in jeopardy.

Justin Lear
@CNNJustin

@amandaplease223 if you are interested in talking on CNN, please let me know how I can contact you--after lunch, of course.
Third Way

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 09:58:01 PM

From what I've read only 2 where seriously wounded, not saying it's not a tragedy but hardly a mass shooting.

Maybe someone snapped? This isn't the kind of incident I'd call false flag.

blease resbond -> 1BYJKxpntNn6TZbM5M5CWkEb8vr8vDcBrr
repentance

Activity: 868

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 09:58:53 PM

@amandaplease223 do you have any pictures of what's going on at the school to share with CNN?

I've seen this happen many times.  The number of media people who hit the FB and Twitter accounts of witnesses/victims is amazing and their persistence is pretty awful.

From what I've read only 2 where seriously wounded, not saying it's not a tragedy but hardly a mass shooting.

It's only the location which makes it newsworthy.  I'll guarantee that many large US cities have incidents every day in which two people are shot but it doesn't make the news because it's so common and "just another Friday night in Chicago" type stuff.  It's when strangers are shot in a location where violence isn't expected that the media - and by extension, the public - gives a damn.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
dree12
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1077

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 10:00:30 PM

Are you serious? People get disabilities and can even die from these school shootings, and you deny they ever happened?

Sometimes we politicize these shootings too much. A school shooting is a serious time to memorialize the victims, not to discuss the merits of gun control. Can't we wait until the shootings are a distant memory before discussing this? And, why deny it, when 50 different sources report on it?
repentance

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 10:07:21 PM

A school shooting is a serious time to memorialize the victims, not to discuss the merits of gun control. Can't we wait until the shootings are a distant memory before discussing this?

If there was ever enough time between shooting sprees to let them become a distant memory, then I would agree with you.  Unfortunately, there isn't.  There's never going to be a "right time" to discuss the merits of gun control because you never have a guaranteed period of 3 or 6 or 12 months before the next shooting spree happens.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2013, 10:08:54 PM

I've seen this happen many times.  The number of media people who hit the FB and Twitter accounts of witnesses/victims is amazing and their persistence is pretty awful.
[/quote]

Seriously? I wonder if there's a term for them, like socmediarazzi for the whole lot, with twitarazzi and effbeerazzi for Twitter and Facebook, respectively.
repentance

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 10:10:15 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2013, 10:50:25 PM by repentance

Seriously? I wonder if there's a term for them, like socmediarazzi for the whole lot, with twitarazzi and effbeerazzi for Twitter and Facebook, respectively.

Scumbags works for me.

Incidentally, I liked Amanda's response.

no because I didn't think to take pictures while I thought my life was in jeopardy.

After which Justin persists in trying to get her to talk to CNN.

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 10:11:32 PM

[/quote]

Opportunazzis.

juggalodarkclow (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 10:22:38 PM

I think the more common term is "reporter" lol

repentance

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 10:57:13 PM

Given that this appears to be a gang-related shooting and that no-one died, does it now lose it's appeal for the tabloid media or does a debate start about how to deal with gang-related violence?

Does the media pretty much pack up and move on at this point because gang members aren't sympathetic victims?

juggalodarkclow (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 11:01:32 PM

Given that this appears to be a gang-related shooting and that no-one died, does it now lose it's appeal for the tabloid media or does a debate start about how to deal with gang-related violence?

Does the media pretty much pack up and move on at this point because gang members aren't sympathetic victims?

It would appear so, I just checked CNN and HLN and there was no on-going coverage of the shooting that happened only 6 hours ago. Maybe if there was an assault rifle used then we would have all types of politicians and "experts" spewing off about how this only proves that assault rifle's need to be banned.

Third Way

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 23, 2013, 02:27:49 AM

What we needed was a hispanic/white/black on  black/white/hispanic crime to really get the 24 hour news teams going.

blease resbond -> 1BYJKxpntNn6TZbM5M5CWkEb8vr8vDcBrr
Herodes

View Profile
January 23, 2013, 04:14:19 AM

If that's a legit request from CNN, then that's a new low. wow. really ?

"Do you have pictures to share?"

How she was doing was secondary obviously..
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2013, 09:02:16 AM

Are you serious? People get disabilities and can even die from these school shootings, and you deny they ever happened?

Have you met anyone who was injured at Sandy Hook? Did you know anyone who died? Forgive me, but skepticism demands that I note the large number of suspicious doings surrounding that and a few other shootings. All I know of it is what CNN and the other news agencies have told me, and a surprising amount of that is contradictory. If you are likewise operating on that limited, contradictory information, I could ask you why you believe the reports simply because they were on TV?

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
sounds

Activity: 140

1221iZanNi5igK7oAA7AWmYjpsyjsRbLLZ

View Profile
January 23, 2013, 11:02:25 AM

@myrkul:

Avoid the mainstream media. It's a total waste of time (well, if you're looking for trolling and flamebaiting, go ahead and tune in.)
dree12
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1077

View Profile
January 23, 2013, 01:11:30 PM

Have you met anyone who was injured at Sandy Hook? Did you know anyone who died? Forgive me, but skepticism demands that I note the large number of suspicious doings surrounding that and a few other shootings. All I know of it is what CNN and the other news agencies have told me, and a surprising amount of that is contradictory. If you are likewise operating on that limited, contradictory information, I could ask you why you believe the reports simply because they were on TV?

Because there is no reason to make it up. If they did, they would be pointed out by people who did attend the college. There is a lot on the line and really not much to gain—there's been so many school shootings that announcing another one isn't even good for business.

If I posted on these forums "xxx just moved 100000 BTC to xxx!", and there was strong evidence on the blockchain for it, there is little reason to distrust me.

I initially distrust everything I read. But some things are probably not worth distrusting, because there are independent people who can verify the story themselves.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2013, 02:55:30 PM

Because there is no reason to make it up. If they did, they would be pointed out by people who did attend the college. There is a lot on the line and really not much to gain—there's been so many school shootings that announcing another one isn't even good for business.

If I posted on these forums "xxx just moved 100000 BTC to xxx!", and there was strong evidence on the blockchain for it, there is little reason to distrust me.

I initially distrust everything I read. But some things are probably not worth distrusting, because there are independent people who can verify the story themselves.

1. There is reason. Those in power are pissing off the masses who are heavily armed. Additionally it serves as a good uproar to hide how the banks are currently in the process of getting away scott free in the courts for purposely imploding the economy for profit.

2. The media wont purposely contradict each other because it is all owned by about 3 media conglomerates with similar end goals.

3. Assume you attended their school, how do you prove someone doesn't exist? Would not some one's first assumption just be perhaps that they just never met the person? You might argue that they would be records, but in this digital age records can come and go in an instant.

4. There is plenty to gain. How about 300 million subjects and everything they once owned for starters?

5. Good business for who? There are an infinite number of ways to do business.

6. Have you personally talked to any of these "independent people"? Or rather have you simply just believed on faith that the dependent media is presenting you with an independent source? Users on Bitcoin should recognize a "trusted network" vulnerability attack when they see one.

School shootings are a symptom. The cause is not guns. It is a device used by the illness, and also conversely the device most capable of preventing that illness from spreading out of control. Treating the gun as the cause not only doesn't address the cause of the symptoms, it takes away one of the most utilized tools to prevent its spread. The cause is an industrialized system of traumatization foisted upon every person on earth to a degree. It just so happens that the epicenter of dissonance at the current time is in the US, one of the few industrialized nations with armed citizens left capable of resisting the forces synthesizing the trauma. There is a lot of wealth and control at stake here, and history has shown and endless chain of ruthlessness exercised to obtain it right up until the modern day. Don't mistake the tree for the forest.

Sounds to me like a long list of excuses not to think too hard about the topic...
Gabi
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008

If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat

View Profile
January 23, 2013, 03:40:41 PM

It seems all shootings are happening now, weird  Roll Eyes

cryptoanarchist
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003