Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:38:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: RibbitRewards(RBR) pump brought to you by Max Keiser  (Read 915 times)
cryptic4000 (OP)

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 11:39:56 PM
Last edit: February 29, 2016, 12:52:33 AM by cryptic4000

Max Kaiser’s BitcoinCapital invested in RibbitRewards (RBR) (https://bnktothefuture.com/pitches/2793/_ribbit-me-a-universal-loyalty-solution-built-on-blockchain-technology.html). I wouldn't believe this funding amount 1.5 Million USD. Although I agree RBR development team is legit they could not convince western investors but only some unknown Dubai based property developer. Maybe the concept does not have much potential. I suspect Max Kaiser is behind this pump. You have been warned.

I have been following RBR since late 2014. The founders of the coin are real, but they did some shady things. They announced airdrop of 100 million coins during late 2014 but that never happened. IMO, maybe they airdropped max 5 million coins. Out of 100% premined RBR, I suspect they are holding more than 80% and liquidated rest on exchanges. Mining feature for RBR was added late last year and again majority of 100 million RBR mined went to their own pockets. Also some founding members left the team.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 01:14:54 AM

I was having trouble making sense of Ribbit rewards myself.

A lot of the things just don't add up and I'm worried that they may have just bought news article publishing and a fake website to make it seem like they have all this capital in anticipation of a pump so they can just dump on everyone with their premine. 
cryptic4000 (OP)

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 06:29:54 PM

A lot of the things just don't add up and I'm worried that they may have just bought news article publishing and a fake website to make it seem like they have all this capital in anticipation of a pump so they can just dump on everyone with their premine. 

Their website is not fake. But they are exaggerating their funding amount. When they dump their premine, people are going to lose money.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 07:04:32 PM

Although I agree RBR development team is legit they could not convince western investors but only some unknown Dubai based property developer. Maybe the concept does not have much potential. I suspect Max Kaiser is behind this pump. You have been warned.

Devil's advocate, most wealthy people in the world are unknown to most people, and $1.5 million is not alot of money anyway in the grand scheme of things.
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 03:31:55 AM

I guess.  Oh well. Not like 6.5 bitcoin dumps are going to happen  Roll Eyes
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 02:41:51 PM

I guess.  Oh well. Not like 6.5 bitcoin dumps are going to happen  Roll Eyes

I'm not a fan of Keiser but people give him too much credit. I think the guy is financially well-off enough along with hosting a TV show that he has better things to do than play around on bittrex snatching a few Bitcoins from kid's lunch money. If RBR starts bringing in thousands of BTC volume then maybe we can raise suspicions.
topcat363

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 02:58:29 PM

Although I agree RBR development team is legit they could not convince western investors but only some unknown Dubai based property developer. Maybe the concept does not have much potential. I suspect Max Kaiser is behind this pump. You have been warned.

Devil's advocate, most wealthy people in the world are unknown to most people, and $1.5 million is not alot of money anyway in the grand scheme of things.

and this wasnt even a pump... the volume was not over the top. there was no dump.
there is zero manipulation. this project seemed dead then they secured their 1.5 million that is why people are buying back in.

also a ton of coins are lost on cryptsy so supply is limited

BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 04:33:25 PM

Their website is not fake. But they are exaggerating their funding amount. When they dump their premine, people are going to lose money.

how much is this premine that we are talking about?

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
cryptic4000 (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 04:53:53 PM

how much is this premine that we are talking about?

Out of total 600 M coins, 500 M premined and 100 M from mining.

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 02:00:33 PM

sub-related :

Why are the Max coins so floppy?

Of anyone that could pump it to the moon ... has connections to deep pockets ... and all he has to do is give a wink and a nod to some stooge to be his mouth piece and then cleverly reference the coins on his shows.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 04:01:47 PM

I don't even trust Max Keiser coin now. Now nobody goes for his coin anymore. The popular coin is to be Ethereum and its clones.

All other coins have lost favour.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
cryptic4000 (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 08:42:12 PM

and this wasnt even a pump... the volume was not over the top. there was no dump.
there is zero manipulation. this project seemed dead then they secured their 1.5 million that is why people are buying back in.

also a ton of coins are lost on cryptsy so supply is limited

RBR founders could not raise $ through US based angel list investment platform. Bnktothefuture is not a trusted investment platform. They fund speculative crypto projects eg, STORJ raised 500K thru them. BNK TO THE FUTURE (HK) Limited is incorporated and registered in Hong Kong. Do your own research before getting excited about $1.5M fund.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: